What's new

Taiwan To Test Missile That Could Reach Beijing

Fact:

98% Taiwanese = Han Chinese

Han Chinese = average IQ >105

Therefore, Taiwan's answer to your Hindu fantacy post = NO ! :mps:

This happens when you speak from your back....if you stop looking everything from religion, race and for once see the reality you will see some sense in my post....By the way i am a SIKH...so keep your religion rants to you....

P.S : This is my last post to you as i feel embarrassed to talk with race fanatics like you...

This happens when you speak from your back....if you stop looking everything from religion, race and for once see the reality you will see some sense in my post....By the way i am a SIKH...so keep your religion rants to you....

P.S : This is my last post to you as i feel embarrassed to talk with race fanatics like you...

no offence.:cheers:

If Pakistan is to India what Taiwan is to China then where are those great weapon systems that India supplies to China's arch enemy Taiwan -as what China supplies to Pakistan?

From major surface combatants, tanks to fighter aircraft, AWACS and artillery and even nukes all this comprising a nation's core national defense structure where are the equivalents that poor brown India sends to Taiwan?

If poor India sends any of their junk equipment (what few homemade trash they have) to Taiwan -even for free- Taiwan would laugh its *** off. I can't imagine Taiwan replacing their F-16s with that LCA junk, sorry even if India paid Taiwan money to use their garbage planes they will just laugh at their skinny brown *** . . . :lol:

If Pakistan is to India what Taiwan is to China then where are those great weapon systems that India supplies to China's arch enemy Taiwan -as what China supplies to Pakistan?

From major surface combatants, tanks to fighter aircraft, AWACS and artillery and even nukes all this comprising a nation's core national defense structure where are the equivalents that poor brown India sends to Taiwan?

If poor India sends any of their junk equipment (what few homemade trash they have) to Taiwan -even for free- Taiwan would laugh its *** off. I can't imagine Taiwan replacing their F-16s with that LCA junk, sorry even if India paid Taiwan money to use their garbage planes they will just laugh at their skinny brown *** . . . :lol:

well that gap is already filled by USA

and they have batter fighter planes as compare to ur junk and garbage j10 .... because they dont need to hide their crashes from world like u do :lol::lol::lol:

Seriously you guys so full of sh*t !!!...you can hardly write 2 lines before your racist upbringing starts glaring.

The way these poor brown Indians talk it is like they are at the same level as China but every time reality breaks into their delusional world and they a crying . . .

Where are those great super duper weapon platforms this mighty internet warrior nation India supplies to our beloved Taiwan -as what the PRC sends out to Pakistan???

Delusional . . .

Can we cum back to the topic.

I think it is better for Taiwan to get best technology from west . so tht when it become part of china officially it can transfer tht technology to china .:azn:

The way these poor brown Indians talk it is like they are at the same level as China but every time reality breaks into their delusional world and they a crying . . .

Where are those great super duper weapon platforms this mighty internet warrior nation India supplies to our beloved Taiwan -as what the PRC sends out to Pakistan???

Delusional . . .

Don't beat yourself too much ..its not your fault..its your Parents..clearly this was how you were brought up...no wonder you can't see people past their skin color ..Black , White , Yellow , Brown.

Last edited:

Delusional . . .

racist remarks post reported

and they have batter fighter planes as compare to ur junk and garbage j10 .... because they dont need to hide their crashes from world like u do :lol::lol::lol:

Why you say the J-10 is junk? can you elaborate?.

Is the Tejas better?.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom