What's new

Taiwan To Test Missile That Could Reach Beijing

Funny why some people join an English forum while they cannot understand English......:rofl::rofl:
Understand what?
Its funny that the per capita income of a small island is $33000 while of the mainland chinese is just $6000:cheers::cheers:
It's true,but how about PRC vs India or ROC vs India?
Why they will unite with China?? It is good for china to be under Taiwan's flag.....:yahoo::yahoo:
So also we have a reason to cover India by China's flag.Besides,we were alreay covered by a ROC flag for 38 years,from 1911 to 1949.

Since indians are so warm hearted in saving Chinese people(not only in taiwan maybe also in xizang and xinjiang) out of the evil of communism, pleeeeeeeeease vote another government to liberate us.

by the way, watch out the railway coming to taiwan.

india couldn't save itself from a few divisions border police in 1962 and almost got conquered by our 3rd rate security guard troops.

is the whole military of india weaker than 150 missiles?

hhhmmmmm really, what happened in 1967,1971,1984,87, List goes on of your brave chinese tried but failed short. Try again troll.

hhhmmmmm really, what happened in 1967,1971,1984,87, List goes on of your brave chinese tried but failed short. Try again troll.

brrrrrave enough by bullying little neighbors such as Lanka while bragging against China.

China haven't attacked taiwan? i dont believe it. Why didn't china took over taiwan yet? Its really shame that a country who f*rts around the world saying he can take on america can't even touch taiwan. Shame indeed.

China haven't attacked taiwan? i dont believe it. Why didn't china took over taiwan yet? Its really shame that a country who f*rts around the world saying he can take on america can't even touch taiwan. Shame indeed.

But we attacked and beat the sh!t out of India in1962 "Cake Walk" how is your sore butt feeling today?:rofl::rofl::partay:

1967 lol!

4 indians dead to 1 chinese. so 4 indians are worth 1 chinese? Not even a large scale war, just a shootout between border police, and indians couldn't handle it.

on land and in the air they lost just as badly as india did in 1962 except there was no USSR or USA to save them. its only due to our navy that we have not (yet) been able to reclaim the terrorists.

but don't you think it's a far greater shame that india was chopped apart by britain and there's nothing you can do about it? no one recognizes taiwan, but everyone recognizes pakistan. long live pakistan. if i gave your corrupt politicians 1000 balls they would still not dare to unrecognize pakistan and recognize taiwan.

1967 lol!

4 indians dead to 1 chinese. so 4 indians are worth 1 chinese? Not even a large scale war, just a shootout between border police, and indians couldn't handle it.

Let them enjoy their fantasy to ease their pain, don't be surprise next time they will include a Chinese murdered by Indians as a victory, simply typical loser mentality. :hang2:

Pain :blah::blah::blah:

AP is still with India:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Now enjoy:azn:

Yeah, but base on the blood of 3000+ of your armyboys, a humiliating defeat, an international laughing stock for 48 yrs and still counting.

Did you took it by force from us? it was because you had two big brothers sleeping with you, and we know our limit not to take the risk of a three fronts war, our objective was to teach you a good lesson you never forget, mission accomplished, Please "Come for your Sweet revenge for your 3000+ armyboys that lying under the dirt, we been waiting for you for the last 48 yrs :partay:

you also stole kashmir and sikkim. so indians are proud of being thieves?
how's thievery corporation CCP doing snooping around people's houses and there personal data.

We have saying in INDIA. " Oultaa chorr kotwal ko dantay"

I am not sure if taiwan will dare to hit Beijng with a missile, but i am sure "Maoists" will sure send you one of this without any hesitation.

1227973065203012806rg1024_cartoon_bomb.svg.med.png
:cheesy:
Is the delivery is certified. Can anyone sign it. Even maoists are smarter than your picture tactics. They actually deliver there claims, but you'r just into sneaking in to sign stones.

Back
Top Bottom