What's new

Taiwan to boost forces in disputed Spratly Islands

I do not appreciate your blind anti-China propaganda. Try reading the description again.

"By 08:47 AM, Vietnamese started to shoot at the Chinese soldiers who were trying to seize the Vietnamese flag on the reef."

All of the Vietnamese marines were armed combatants. Vietnamese marines initiated hostilities. China took measures in self-defense. This is a war, not a police action. All enemy soldiers were eliminated in battle initiated by the Vietnamese side.

If the Vietnamese desired peace, they could have come unarmed. Since most (if not all of them) possessed guns and fired them, the Vietnamese marines were all legitimate threats to be eliminated. China successfully repelled a Vietnamese armed invasion.
First: can you See they shoot at you first ?? or all see China was the first one ??

second: give the trust link that report Vn soldies shoot first ??

oct6050 said:
You should blame the people who sent them to death first.
That why, we call China gov is Evil, and now, all know that.

Beware of China Gov, if you don't want to be shoot when sleeping .^^^.

First: can you See they shoot at you first ?? or all see China was the first one ??

It seems like you made up your mind. So to live up to our "evilness", we'll continue beating you.

How's that?

It seems like you made up your mind. So to live up to our "evilness", we'll continue beating you.

How's that?

So, your furute will seem like Nazi and Japan empire, you China blood thirsty.Your Gov never atc like mankind. Evil of the worl must be eliminated.^^.

War in Libya will over soon, and America will seek for the New Evil !

The Vietnamese sent a 400-strong attack force. China's objective was simple: retain sovereignty and remove illegally-planted Vietnamese flags from the night before. In response to the Vietnamese attack on China's speedboat, China opened up its 100mm and 37mm cannons.

If the Chinese were as mean as you claim, they would never have bothered to send out a speedboat. They would have simply annihilated the Vietnamese with their 100mm cannons from long distance. China did not anticipate that Vietnamese were aggressive to the point of firing on Chinese sailors with Chinese frigates nearby. It is distasteful when Vietnamese nationalists refuse to accept the consequences of the foolish choices by their military.

I am tired of your annoying conspiracy theories and demonizing of China. I hearby label you a troll and will ignore you in the future.

----------

I can actually prove that the Vietnamese fired first. There is a 10-minute propaganda YouTube video made by Vietnamese nationalists with the help of an anti-Chinese German. In that propaganda video with 23,671 views, the narrator made it clear that the Vietnamese defenders took steps to defend the Vietnamese flags from Chinese attempts to remove them.

I am not posting the link to that video, because it's ten minutes of propaganda (e.g. lies about historical facts). It is not difficult to interpret what the Vietnamese-nationalist narrator meant by "took steps to defend the Vietnamese flags." The Vietnamese-nationalist is implying that the Vietnamese marines fired on the Chinese sailors that dared to try and remove the Vietnamese flags, which were attempts to claim sovereignty.

It makes me unhappy when someone does not debate in good faith. Vietnamese-nationalist "NiceGuy" is aware of the facts and he must have seen that 10-minute propaganda video. I label people trolls when they try to mislead others and raise doubts about basic facts.

So, your furute will seem like Nazi and Japan empire, you China blood thirsty.Your Gov never atc like mankind. Evil of the worl must be eliminated.^^.

War in Libya will over soon, and America will seek for the New Evil !
Cry me a river, it's quite entertaining for me. Just remember us "evil Nazis" are right next to you.

LOL @ the suggestion United States will go to war for you against a nuclear power. Are you pathetic or are you really pathetic?

Lol. That Vietnamese guy is pandering to the U.S. What a puppet you are. ^^

The Vietnamese sent a 400-strong attack force. China's objective was simple: retain sovereignty and remove illegally-planted Vietnamese flags from the night before. In response to the Vietnamese attack on China's speedboat, China opened up its 100mm and 37mm cannons.

If the Chinese were as mean as you claim, they would never have bothered to send out a speedboat. They would have simply annihilated the Vietnamese with their 100mm cannons from long distance. China did not anticipate that Vietnamese were aggressive to the point of firing on Chinese sailors with Chinese frigates nearby. It is distasteful when Vietnamese nationalists refuse to accept the consequences of the foolish choices by their military.

I am tired of your annoying conspiracy theories and demonizing of China. I hearby label you a troll and will ignore you in the future.

----------

I can actually prove that the Vietnamese fired first. There is a 10-minute propaganda YouTube video made by Vietnamese nationalists with the help of an anti-Chinese German. In that propaganda video with 23,671 views, the narrator made it clear that the Vietnamese defenders took steps to defend the Vietnamese flags from Chinese attempts to remove them.

I am not posting the link to that video, because it's ten minutes of propaganda (e.g. lies about historical facts). It is not difficult to interpret what the Vietnamese-nationalist narrator meant by "took steps to defend the Vietnamese flags." The Vietnamese-nationalist is implying that the Vietnamese marines fired on the Chinese sailors that dared to try and remove the Vietnamese flags, which were attempts to claim sovereignty.

It makes me unhappy when someone does not debate in good faith. Vietnamese-nationalist "NiceGuy" is aware of the facts and he must have seen that 10-minute propaganda video. I label people trolls when they try to mislead others and raise doubts about basic facts.
First: you Can not see any Vn soldier shoot first. China send out a speedboat first to robe our Flag by hand, but you failed. That only have hand to hand fighting with your China soldier, no shooting.

And you act like Evil, kill out Soldier with cannon. you can capture them with your Big ship and superior weapon, why didn't you ??

BTW: all enviden prove that: Sparty island belong to Viet Nam, that why only us can drill oil, and you with your superior war ship only can Sit and watch.^^.

Lol. That Vietnamese guy is pandering to the U.S. What a puppet you are. ^^
What ever you say man.^^.

We will cooperate with USA to kick you out of East sea, and drill oil alone .^^

What ever you say man.^^.

We will cooperate with USA to kick you out of East sea, and drill oil alone .^^
Cooperate all you want, but I suspect the only thing you will be drilling is your own grave.

Cooperate all you want, but I suspect the only thing you will be drilling is your own grave.
hee, whatever man, we still drill alone, that why, our Oil price is lower than your China .^^.

And if you kill unarmed and unfire back men, what's diffrent between you China and Janpan fasist with Nanking Massacre ??

hee, whatever man, we still drill alone, that why, our Oil price is lower than your China .^^.

And if you kill unarmed and unfire back men, what's diffrent between you China and Janpan fasist with Nanking Massacre ??

Islands are disputed by several other countries not just Vietnam and China .^^. Nanking Massacre is taken out of context 20 million + died have some respect .^^.

Well in that case, enjoy the drilling. Your 15 minutes of glory is up. Isn't that the reason you are butthurt about China cutting your underwater cable? It won't be the last cable we cut. In fact, I suspect we'll do alot more to get rid of your occupation.

Unarmed men? Are you a professional clown?

Well in that case, enjoy the drilling. Your 15 minutes of glory is up. Isn't that the reason you are butthurt about China cutting your underwater cable? It won't be the last cable we cut. In fact, I suspect we'll do alot more to get rid of your occupation.

Unarmed men? Are you a professional clown?
Yep, and the Binh Minh 02 Ship is ready for sea with Russian captain. Let see what can China do .^^.

Yep, unarmedmen, coz you kill Firshermen also. No diffrent between China Gov and Japan fasist, so China should happy with Nanking massacre.^^.

Binh Minh 02 is back to the Duty.
Tàu Bình Minh 02 lại ra khơi
Cập nhật lúc 06/06/2011 08:54:50 AM (GMT+7)
http://vietnamnet.vn/vn/xa-hoi/24249/tau-binh-minh-02-lai-ra-khoi.html

Back
Top Bottom