What's new

Taiwan seeks to establish diplomatic relation with Vietnam

I like how uneducated Viets act like he knows everything

No need to thank me, btw.

You don't understand what I said it related to communists,

generally, Japanese were the first in Asia applied open policy from Meiji 明治天皇. I think you are chinese.

There are more illegal Vietnamese worker in China. We didn't treat them in the way Vietnamese did to our workers. Simply because we are civilized people.

China will punish Vietnam for what they did in to our people. Destroying their economy probably is the first choice. Let's wait and see.

Chinese beaten brutally Vietnamese Hmong man when he worked in China. He lost way when escaped from China back to Vietnam. He went to Pakistan.

Its reported in Media,

1031345.jpg

Cư dân mạng 'dậy sóng' về người H'Mông đi lạc sang Pakistan - DVO - Báo Đất Việt

We support Taiwan apply for their independence declaration

Same to Hongkong, as I heard that the Hongkong citizens hate Chinese central govt. and love USA.
Hongkong has their own policy isolated from China policy, right ?
They could be the second Crimea

autonomous Zhuang, Xinjiang, Tibet ... same

The Inner Mongolia autonomous region was established in 1947; Xinjiang was made autonomous in 1955; Guangxi and Ningxia in 1958, and Tibet in 1965. The designation of Guangxi and Ningxia as Zhuang and Hui autonomous areas, respectively, was bitterly protested[citation needed] by the local Han Chinese,

1102px-China_autonomous_regions_numbered.svg.png

Last edited:
Same to Hongkong, as I heard that the Hongkong citizens hate Chinese central govt. and love USA.
Hongkong has their own policy isolated from China policy, right ?
They could be the second Crimea

autonomous Zhuang, Xinjiang, Tibet ... same
So do you think that the West is better than your own country?

So do you think that the West is better than your own country?

They need Western back only, They want their own power, not vassal.

Taiwanese has the passports accepted all over the world, even in China mainland.
They could create companies in joint venture, or wholly own ... everywhere ...

We respect their keen to be an independent country.

Last edited:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom