What's new

Taiwan seeks to establish diplomatic relation with Vietnam

Taiwan must prepare the chance to declare this for long time.
What if Taiwan get the realizations from others ?

Anti-China would be formed as a spear neck lace :
Taiwan loves Japan, Japan loves Vietnam, Japans love Phillipines ... US, Australia backed all
Myanmar get out of China influence and come for US hands,
India - long term enemy of China ...
The direct conflict in South Korea vs North Korea area.

-------
It has more chance for Taiwan to recollect ROC territory ...

east_asia_pol_95.jpg

MYJ is not pussy, no one can act like Putin when his does not have enough power.

BTW, MYJ's family are really pretty .

Look at his family photo when he was young , GOD , his mother was so noble and beautiful .
Being handsome means shit in politics . we judge whether he can do his work and fulfill his duties.

Taiwan loves Japan, Japan loves Vietnam, Japans love Phillipines ... US, Australia backed all
Myanmar
get out of China influence and come for US hands,

-------

east_asia_pol_95.jpg

Did you cum in your wet dream?

-------

east_asia_pol_95.jpg
Damn , China will fall down very soon in your words.

-------

east_asia_pol_95.jpg

So much love flying around.

This will make a nice teen novel.

Last edited:
China no bully who we lost too much, just want to get back what belongs to us, that are passed down from our ancestors. And too many small countries, regardless of friendship and love, contempt of China's generosity come back against the Chinese. China's right! My English is not particularly good, laughed.

How is it Possible ?

Was your Government Napping ?

Where were the Law Enforcement Units ?
Vietnam has never seen such scale of violence before. criminal gangs and hooligans used the opportunities to loot foreign companies when the police was distracted by watching on peaceful protesters in other public places.

the fact that even Vietnamese companies were looted shows this was not anti-China riot.

the local government was unprepared, so the local police. that is a lesson for all.
I read from the news, nearly all rioters and thiefs have been arrested.

The only for Vietnam to defend themselve from China is to develop nuclear weapon

In my opinion, Vietnam should develop nuke suitcase instead of ballistic missle because China can easily intercept yours.

Ok, It is good advice. natural mine, resource we have enough.

The only for Vietnam to defend themselve from China is to develop nuclear weapon

In my opinion, Vietnam should develop nuke suitcase instead of ballistic missle because China can easily intercept yours.

Should we use nuke during limit conflict ?

Vietnammese planned to turn their east coast in to a missle shooting field using our K-300 Bastion-p system. China shp will cost dearly if it get near Vietnammese coast. China cannot expect victory without great cost in a naval war and air war with Vietnam. China has to invade Vietnammese mainland by ground force or using nukes

My personal opinion on Vietnam defense strategy!!!!

Vietnammese government should compensate for those foreign companies who were attacked by those mob. The mob riot is more of a terrorist plot than a patriot action.
In fact, we have enough police to stop all kind of riot in VN, but I think the riot is the good way to scare Chinese special those illegal Chinese worker in VN , so we let it happened :P

As u can see, after the riots, Chinese r scared to death and run for their lives as fast as possible out of VN territory :laugh:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom