What's new

Taiwan president warns of ‘catastrophic consequences’ if island falls to China

The current taiwan problem is actually because the island is ruled by japan worshiper dpp. If the one who rule the island is kmt, the island will have peaceful sleep without any problem from the mainland.

Juat look who support tsai ing wen? Japan

Not really. If you and @Apollon represent Greece then it is no wonder your country is in decline. Evil cowards unable to take responsibility for your words or actions.

Greece has an economic growth of 6% this year. No decline. And what exactly is evil about saying what i think? Taiwan is a democracy, China is a dictatorship, i dont support dictatorships.

I wonder about one thing, its obvious that Taiwan does not want to be part of China and is deeply democratic and a free country. What want China gain from this? The Taiwanese people will obviously fight China and will also not blend into its system, demand their freedom.

China wouldn't have a problem if Taiwan stopped being the west's bitch and not letting the West occupy POI's with their military assets. Think about it, if China and Russia would try to put their bases and missiles in Cuba. That would be unnecessary provocation as it threatens the US mainland.

Greece has an economic growth of 6% this year. No decline. And what exactly is evil about saying what i think? Taiwan is a democracy, China is a dictatorship, i dont support dictatorships.

I wonder about one thing, its obvious that Taiwan does not want to be part of China and is deeply democratic and a free country. What want China gain from this? The Taiwanese people will obviously fight China and will also not blend into its system, demand their freedom.

6% claimed growth after declining for a decade. Does anyone know what actually happens in Greece? Greece claimed this growth and that growth in the 2000s too then 2008 showed that literally everything was based on fakes and lies. We'll see if Greece will revert to the mean.

Reminds me of Ashraf Ghani begging shortly before the Taliban took over

Hong Kong fell to China and it happened nothing.

Taiwan gov must think they are the center of universe.
It didn't fall. It was handed over by the British when the agreement ( I don't remember what it was called) for the governance of HK came to an end. And even then,it came with terms.

6% claimed growth after declining for a decade. Does anyone know what actually happens in Greece? Greece claimed this growth and that growth in the 2000s too then 2008 showed that literally everything was based on fakes and lies. We'll see if Greece will revert to the mean.

Well i have eyes on my head, i see how things develop. People buy stuff, there is general very positive feelings. Tourism reaches maximum levels.

Does it really matter? Everyone calls it Taiwan already. With "Republic" or without doesn't make a difference. The more people call it Taiwan, the more people think it is different from China.
We also called Hong Kong , hong Kong. But does it make Hong Kong an seperate state from mainland China?

No one will even shed a tear. US will definitely not help if China decides to takeover Taiwan by force.

Say the same to Catalan of Spain. Spain a member of EU who all members support Spain integrity. Same the same to the catalan who vote to separate from Spain but refused. Say the same to the democracy of Spain.

Hypocrisy is the only word who claim in the name of democracy and freedom but do another thing..

What makes u have the right to ask China to do the same? You have no right and I hate hypocrite like you.

Democracy is not in name only. It needs to put into action. You need to practice what u preach. If Spain give independence to Catalan. I am sure China will follow for Taiwan. But from what I know, Spain will never let go of Catalan.

Say the same to Catalan of Spain. Spain a member of EU who all members support Spain integrity. Same the same to the cataln who vote to separate from Spain but refused. Say the same to the democracy of Spain.

Hypocrisy is the only word who claim in the name of democracy and freedom.

Catalan never voted to be seperate from spain. It was a local, illegal vote and 60% of the people did not even go there. You should stay at the facts. Beside that Spain is a democracy, not a tyranny like China.

Catalan never voted to be seperate from spain. It was a local, illegal vote and 60% of the people did not even go there. You should stay at the facts. Beside that Spain is a democracy, not a tyranny like China.

Someone from a country that used to be a literal military dictatorship has the audacity to say that China is a tyranny lmao.

Well i have eyes on my head, i see how things develop. People buy stuff, there is general very positive feelings. Tourism reaches maximum levels.

yeah and people said that until you were exposed in 2008. proud of tourism in a pandemic era, wow.

Nice shifting goalpost after i exposed hypocrite like you who demand from China but not practice it yourself. You are just an ugly human being who practice double standard.

Nice shifting goalpost after i exposed hypocrite like you who demand from China but not practice it yourself. You are just an ugly human being who practice double standard.

An illegal referendum where majority did not even participate. Beside that, Spain is democracy, China is not. Taiwan is a democracy. People who lived in a democracy cant live in a dictatorship.
Someone from a country that used to be a literal military dictatorship has the audacity to say that China is a tyranny lmao.

yeah and people said that until you were exposed in 2008. proud of tourism in a pandemic era, wow.

Greece pushed the military dictatorship down. You assume the chinese do same as we did with their communist party? Then we two agree 100%

Last edited:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom