What's new

Taiwan military holds live fire drill, shells hit a village and cause massive mountain fire

beijingwalker

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
China
Taiwan military holds live fire drill, shells hit a village and cause massive mountain fire

台当局在澎湖、金门、东引、东沙岛进行实弹演习,然而马祖东引的火炮射击演习出现了意外,不知哪种炮弹打中了当地村落后山,引发山火,吓坏当地民众。On the evening of August 5, the Taiwan authorities conducted live ammunition exercises in Penghu, Jinmen, Dongyin and Dongsha Islands. However, there was an accident in the artillery firing exercise conducted by Mazu Dongyin. It is unknown which kind of artillery shells hit the back mountain of the local village, triggering a mountain fire and scaring the local people.

I always know those poorly trained, low morale clowns will burn themselves, PLA doesn't need to go there to fight, just kick start some chaos and confusion and they themselves will do the killiings and all the rest of the jobs.

i once see live missile fire drill of Canadian navy . they push missile buttons but nothing happen they start laughing . :lol:

Wth, is Uncle Samn officials begging China for talks now? Why would you provoke a country if you are gonna beg them for talks? I don't get their mindset. Perhaps they never expected this much of reaction from China.👇

"Todd Breasseale, Pentagon press secretary, said China had overreacted to Pelosi’s visit and used it as a 'pretext' for 'provocative military activity'

'Part of this overreaction has been strictly limiting its defence engagements when any responsible state would recognise that we need them now the most,' Breasseale said. 'Although the PRC has unilaterally turned off a number of defence engagements, we remain open to communication and committed to building crisis communications and risk-reduction mechanisms.'"

1659740709853.png

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom