What's new

Taiwan Island MOD : China's Maneuvers Have Reached The Point of Blocking Taiwan's Air and Sea Space !

Daniel808

Reaction score
Country
Indonesia
Where are you mighty uncle sam :lol:
Your ally need help

What will you do now USA?
:lol:
They are inside your ally Territory’s.

You said you will protect your ally sovereignty’s LOL

Just look at their Military exercise area, not only inside Taiwan Territorial waters (blue line) but also inside their Internal waters (purple line) Damn !
1200426B-A277-4415-92FF-821302DF557E.jpeg

Protect their ally, my 4ss
:rofl:

ROC UN seat 1971
South Vietnam 1975
Plaza Accord to Japan 1985
Georgia 2008
Crimea 2014
Afghanistan 2021
Ukraine 2022
Taiwan now
And the list goes on….

Last edited:
The military exercise area is so well planned, that’s effectively blocked all Taiwan’s island Ports & Waterway

What will you do uncle USA? China just effectively naval blockaded your ally @F-22Raptor :enjoy:

add 2016-China's south sea to the list.

Don’t forget also, Scharborough shoal 2012

Taiwan shall open fire on PRChina warship.

If you are normal person and not a pussy one. When Foreign Naval Fleet & Fully Armed Planes exercising inside your fvcking territorial waters without any of your permission, you should shoot them down for sure :enjoy:

C’mon what are you waiting TW/USA

Where are you mighty uncle sam :lol:
Your ally need help

What will you do now USA?
:lol:
They are inside your ally Territory’s.

You said you will protect your ally sovereignty’s LOL

Just look at their Military exercise area, not only inside Taiwan Territorial waters (blue line) but also inside their Internal waters (purple line) Damn !
View attachment 867368

Protect their ally, my 4ss
:rofl:

ROC UN seat 1971
South Vietnam 1975
Plaza Accord to Japan 1985
Georgia 2008
Crimea 2014
Afghanistan 2021
Ukraine 2022
Taiwan now
And the list goes on….

China's goal has always been Taiwan, not the US or Pelosi. This is designed to exert Chinese sovereignty over the island, and to highlight Taiwan's lack of sovereignty. I believe a diplomatic campaign would follow revolving around that point.

Interesting, I think Taiwan shouldn't allow themselves to be used as a pawn. US has no business there other then provocation to flare up another war and bog China down in Taiwan.

It appears China haven't taken the bait which is the best outcome. I would like to see what this pressure via the exercise yields.

PLANS Shandong Carrier Battle Group CVBG-17 entering Taiwan strait

China’s Air Force Strategic Bomber Squadron also entering the strait

Chinese Fighter Squadrons including 5th Gen Stealth Fighter J-20 patrolling eastern side of Taiwan island

J-16 Squadron too
0FE02612-94A3-4E6F-A52E-940385069677.jpeg

Last edited:
Interesting, I think Taiwan shouldn't allow themselves to be used as a pawn. US has no business there other then provocation to flare up another war and bog China down in Taiwan.

It appears China haven't taken the bait which is the best outcome. I would like to see what this pressure via the exercise yields.
DPP and Tsai is pet project of American Institute ,asking Tsai and DPP to not do the bidding for US is like asking a dog to not bark. It's in DNA of DPP and Tsai to be laser-focused on anti China pro US agenda,for it exists because of US meddling and the actions US partook in bringing the party to prominence.

All US-allied nation has a party propped up by US meddling that shapes national policies,be it LDP in Japan,People Power Party in Korea ,or DPP is taiwan,when any nations cracks down on US meddling in local election and decmocracy,US starts labeling the gov as oppressive and calls for sanction and regime change.

Back
Top Bottom