What's new

Taiwan Island MOD : China's Maneuvers Have Reached The Point of Blocking Taiwan's Air and Sea Space !

True, only political fool thinks China will shoot down the plane since the ultimate goal of USA is to create a regional conflict in Asia so that all the investments will go straight to America like the the one in Europe.

Also you really think those Asian's leaders are politically idea's driven like those stupid European politicians. In facts, a mature politicians will not see China as weak but a politically mature and self-restrained who didn't take the bait that was set up by the USA for the sake of all Asia's economy. Short term's win or gain is meaningless for the longevity of a political game. They can cheer whenever they like, but it won't change which country is gaining more beside a political stunt.

Agreed bro..

They send pelosi as a bait, and they think China is stupid and bite the bait.

For the last few years, their propaganda media always hyping about China as aggressive and warmongering country. Imagine if China shoot that pelosi plane, an unarmed plane. Their propaganda media would make pelosi as a ‘martyr’ and give a clause belli for them to intervene much deeper in taiwan issue and even official recognition of ROC.

Chinese response to that visit with military exercise inside Taiwan island Territorial is a very smart move. This will show to all US lapdog that US cannot do anything if China want to violate your territory and send Fully Armed Naval Fleet inside your country.
US only can do lip service support & PR stunt like that

They did this to US ally territory, while US cannot do anything
4107A792-4A38-45F8-B35D-55D94111A0E0.jpeg

Bro, what's the point of exercise. Just take Taiwan and arrest Tsai English for being a secessionist.

Indeed, I would like too if PLA start reunification operation this night.

But international politics is not like that. This is the US playing the game, and we should not play their game. Instead, force them to play our game.

Time is also siding with us, right now they are in declining side. While we are in the Rising side. So, of course it would be better if we invade Taiwan in 2025 instead of 2022.

We will fight the enemy in our own way, at the time we determine, in the place we determine. We'll not act according to the enemy's plot, nor will we fall into the enemy's trap. — Mao Zedong

ABA9F2A8-A973-4390-AADA-40E43827839B.jpeg

My advice to China would be not to start any military conflict, China can win hands down there is not even a shadow of a doubt that. What US wants is to get China into some kind of a conflict with its proxies and terrorists to set China back a couple of decades.

Taiwan is a low-hanging fruit its not going anywhere...
A war is needed but will be limited one. When enemy understand your fist, they will back off. I believe it might not be a drill.

that is bad news for consumer electronics..

that is bad news for consumer electronics..
A short inconvenience is good for the long run progress. Just llike shut off of district becos of covid is good to prevent covid from spreading further, right?

CPC shall not be afraid of war. I believe US and western is even more scare of a war with a major power. They don't even dare to touch the Russia Bear and why wouldn't they fight for Taiwan? A sanction is even out of question. If US trade war can't win China, what makes sanction works against China for Taiwan?

Interesting, I think Taiwan shouldn't allow themselves to be used as a pawn. US has no business there other then provocation to flare up another war and bog China down in Taiwan.

It appears China haven't taken the bait which is the best outcome. I would like to see what this pressure via the exercise yields.
True. The Chinese government will outfox the terrorist US.

Guys less abuse and more thinking.

I'm really afraid that we're not out of the woods yet. Hate to see a war kick off.

Back
Top Bottom