What's new

Taiwan is more Chinese than PRC China?

ROC China is not china? Remember, ROC is also part of us. Basically, it's part of our history. Dont hate your past.

ROC is indeed part of China's history, but not a good part of history.

I just want to remind those ROC lovers who call PRC as the "Yellow Russia", this is the response to them.

dy2h61.jpg

2zz3wk0.jpg

1z3125h.jpg

4kaa6d.jpg

ROC is indeed part of China's history, but not a good part of history.

I just want to remind those ROC lovers who call PRC as the "Yellow Russia", this is the response to them.

dy2h61.jpg

2zz3wk0.jpg

1z3125h.jpg

4kaa6d.jpg

maybe you are muslim, so you hate ROC. However, I think ROC is much better than PRC, which is a member of evil axis

I am not Muslim, i am a Han Chinese from Shanghai who shares a close ancestry with Chiang Kai Shek.

But i still believe his family is full of a$$holes.

His family are full of a$$holes does not mean you need to join/support another group of a$$holes-the commies

Because PRC is against the imperialism of your American daddy, therefore it is indeed a member of the evil axis!!!!!

no, you daddy is chinese not american. I am 100% sure for this

His family are full of a$$holes does not mean you need to join/support another group of a$$holes-the commies

Those "commies a$$holes" made China fully industrialized, of course i am going to keep supporting them.

With 90% of illiterates and 200 million starved to death, you can spare us with your "democratic ROC".

Those "commies a$$holes" made China fully industrialized, of course i am going to keep supporting them.
With 90% of illiterates and 200 million starved to death, you can spare us with your "democratic ROC".
Some of what you say is true. But the last thing on earth the Taiwanese want is to live under Communism rule of Beijing.

Some of what you say is true. But the last thing on earth the Taiwanese want is to live under Communism rule of Beijing.

1.3 billion vs 23 million, Taiwan was China's land long time ago, if they don't wanna be part of China, then they can pack and leave.

The Taiwanese democracy scks, if it wasn't PRC comes to their rescue, they would already go bankruptcy. :coffee:

1.3 billion vs 23 million, Taiwan was China's land long time ago, if they don't wanna be part of China, then they can pack and leave.

The Taiwanese democracy scks, if it wasn't PRC comes to their rescue, they would already go bankruptcy. :coffee:
Be more realistic! If you really want re-unification, China must offer more than this cheap offer "one country, two systems".

The ROC was formed by mobs and racists, the so called "Father of the Nation" Mr.Sun had contract with Japanese Triad. He even planned to sell out China's territories of North-East China and Mongolia to Japan in order to gain their support.

The incapable ROC even destroyed the whole national heavy industry established by the Qing Empire.

Be more realistic! If you really want re-unification, China must offer more than this cheap offer "one country, two systems".

One Country Two Systems is not a bad deal.

Personally I would have been happy to have the mainland laws in HK as well.

It's not like Hong Kong EVER had real democracy anyway so we are not losing anything.

In fact we have gained a lot since the handover. Instead of being ruled by fat Gwai Lo like Chris Patten, we are now ruled by our own HK Chinese like CY Leung.

We are the same people. Some individuals will have attitude problems sure, but I don't think it has anything to do with in which part of China they were born.

Hong Kongers are generally more educated than mainlanders, so it is expected that they will be a bit more polite. (not always of course)

One Country Two Systems is not a bad deal.

Personally I would have been happy to have the mainland laws in HK as well.

It's not like Hong Kong EVER had real democracy anyway so we are not losing anything.

In fact we have gained a lot since the handover. Instead of being ruled by fat Gwai Lo like Chris Patten, we are now ruled by our own HK Chinese like CY Leung.

For me I would never wish for being ruled by the mainland law.
(We don't even have life imprisonment, not to mention death penalty)
The rule at this moment is the best for us.

One china policy / one china consensus. The people's republic of China is the legitimate government of China and Taiwan's official status is a province of by UN charters. A tiny island shielded by the west for 60 years is not chinese at all, true chinese died in the wars against foreign occupations and influences and Taiwan not only embrace foreign powers, their sole existence today relies on it.

Chinese characteristics are its masses of people, mainstream han culture and ethnic minority cultures as well its rich history. Taiwan has none of the three, mainland has all three. The only thing Taiwan has are the ship loads of relics looted from beijing when the nationalists fled.

Back
Top Bottom