What's new

Taiwan Govt spokesperson pays homage to fallen Indo-Tibetan soldier

Indians don't know that people from mainland China and Taiwan are the same people, share the same blood, culture, confucius values , holidays and read the same Chinese history and Chinese classic literature, nothing foreign in anything, thousands years of Chinese philosophy teachs us China has to be united as a whole, this concept is from our common roots and in our blood, mainland and Taiwan have to be united one day, if not now, will be in the future, China broke up many times in the history but can always manage to reunite again eventually, cause we have this great sense of national unity traced all the way back to the origin of our roots, which foreigners find trouble to understand, Indians can never understand, this is way beyond their limited comprehension capability.

How come you repeatedly show how igonrant you are? Taiwan is republic of China, it used to be in UNSC to represent China, not Taiwan, they got expelled from UN because UN now believes PRC represents China, not ROC, those who still recognised Taiwan still believe Taiwan's ROC represents China. They don't recognize republic of Taiwan which does not exist, India's quality of education is abysmal, where did you learn your history?
All that in the past. I reiterate, if Taiwanese see themselves behind their national identity, it is as Taiwanese and not Chinese then whatever you say about ROC, or PRC doesn't matter. You including India is funny and illogical because you don't have any points to make other than those. Taiwan will soon be an independent country, if Taiwan wasn't independent how they have their own army and fighter jets. The US are selling more jets to them lol. And you compare Taiwan with Nagaland 🤭

All that in the past. I reiterate, if Taiwanese see themselves behind their national identity, it is as Taiwanese and not Chinese then whatever you say about ROC, or PRC doesn't matter. You including India is funny and illogical because you don't have any points to make other than those. Taiwan will soon be an independent country, if Taiwan wasn't independent how they have their own army and fighter jets. The US are selling more jets to them lol. And you compare Taiwan with Nagaland 🤭
Taiwn and mainland China are fighting for who is the legitimate government of the whole China, we are the same people, their government name is republic of China.
As for your claim that Taiwan soon will become an independent country, it contradicts your another claim that Taiwan is already an independent country, can you see that? and soon is what? 3 years? 30 years or 300 years? you sound like Taiwan's fate is in your hands and you know what will happen in Taiwan next, do you know how stupid it sounds? and again, how soon?

Taiwn and mainland China are fighting for who is the legitimate government of the whole China, we are the same people, their government name is republic of China.
As for your claim that Taiwan soon will become an independent country, it contradicts your another claim that Taiwan is already an independent country, can you see that? and soon is what? 3 years? 30 years or 300 years? you sound like Taiwan's fate is in your hands and you know what will happen in Taiwan next, do you know how stupid it sounds? and again, how soon?
You're avoiding present day scenario because it's not pretty for you. In the past there maybe this who is the real China stuff, that's decades back. Taiwanese are not looking for being called CHina, their national identity is fixed around being Taiwanese.

Now, I didn't claim Taiwan is an independent country, your disagreements may be taken up with the President of Taiwan because Taiwan's fate is in her hands. In a few years if only 5% still hold Chinese as their identity means one thing, Taiwan sees itself as independent. Now, that's Taiwan, see how things are going in Hong Kong that's a region under China's control with autonomy, and they detest Chinese rules. Think about Taiwan, with a full-fledged military and have in the past been hostile to China would do. You guys can dream on.

Ok, then when Taiwan changes their official name from republic of China to republic of Taiwan, come back to tell me.
I'll come back to you when Taiwan is recognized by the world at large. Also, you can come back when Taiwan is actually under the control of China or at least when Taiwanese people believe they are not Taiwanese but Chinese.

I'll come back to you when Taiwan is recognized by the world at large. Also, you can come back when Taiwan is actually under the control of China or at least when Taiwanese people believe they are not Taiwanese but Chinese.
Taiwan is China, I don't really care if China in the future would be under CCP rule or under KMT rule. Republic of China or people's republic of China doesn't make any difference to me.

Taiwan girls are finally back to their university in Wuhan yesterday Sep 11, 2020 after half a year virus restriction, they are so happy and excited being back to campus and cry happy tears.

Taiwan girl studies in Beijing went to watch national flag raising ceremony in Tiananmen square on new year's day Jan.1 2020 to welcome the new decade, when seeing the Chinese national flag rising with thousands of fellow Chinese, she was moved and happy.

Watching the movie: I and my motherland, moved to tears

Last edited:
Ignorant Indians only see mainland China and Taiwan having verbal quarrel for 7 decades, but they fail to see what lies much deeper inside this relationship, Taiwan was the main driving force to help mainland China to embark the economic take off in the 1980's and 1990's when Taiwan's foreign reserve being the biggest in the world. If India had an "enemy" like Taiwan, it wouldn't be still this poor today.

From 1991 to July 2015, approved outward investment from Taiwan in China amounted to USD 150 billion, which equates to 61.2 per cent of Taiwan's total approved outward investment.

No, it means they are already an independent country according to the majority of Taiwanese people and their President. They don't need independence because they are independent.
False equivalence. Nagaland is as part of India as Inner Mongolia is to China despite the presence of some separatist. Unlike Taiwan, who have a direct trade relationship with different countries, have embassies, and is also a recognized country by some states. Hopefully, India also recognizes Taiwan as a sovereign country.
Nagaland should be independent otherwise they will be under attack by you pedophiles
Nepals arming up because you guys keep pedophiling their children

Hypocrisy at its best. Taiwan/ROC should first seize all Territorial claims for China which includes Tibet,Xijiang, Mongolia, SCS and even parts of Russia which they call outer Manchuria. So if they want to be taken seriously then they should give up all this claim for China. In fact it's the KMT that initiated all these claims for China. I have said it again time and time again, had the KMT be allowed to rule a peaceful and stable China then their expansionism in Asia would have been far worse than under the isolationists CCP. The only difference is that the KMT wouldn't have been tagged with expansionism by Western powers since they would have been close partners and a 'democracy' in name. So I think the communist taking control of China was actually the best outcome for China's neighbours funny enough.

lol, Taiwan constitution still claims Tibet as its territory, how funny, LMAO..

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom