What's new

Taiwan Govt spokesperson pays homage to fallen Indo-Tibetan soldier

I'll come back to you when Taiwan is recognized by the world at large. Also, you can come back when Taiwan is actually under the control of China or at least when Taiwanese people believe they are not Taiwanese but Chinese.

most of Taiwanese do see themselves as ethnic chinese, just not citizen of People's Republic of China.

Taiwan is China, I don't really care if China in the future would be under CCP rule or under KMT rule. Republic of China or people's republic of China doesn't make any difference to me.
Well, I say good luck convincing the people of Taiwan.
Would you come back to me in your life time? I highly doubt about it..
Keep at it and in few years

Ignorant Indians only see mainland China and Taiwan having verbal quarrel for 7 decades, but they fail to see what lies much deeper inside this relationship, Taiwan was the main driving force to help mainland China to embark the economic take off in the 1980's and 1990's when Taiwan's foreign reserve being the biggest in the world. If India had an "enemy" like Taiwan, it wouldn't be still this poor today.

From 1991 to July 2015, approved outward investment from Taiwan in China amounted to USD 150 billion, which equates to 61.2 per cent of Taiwan's total approved outward investment.

To me this is all stupid propaganda target at certain low IQ group.
Learn to distinguish the difference.

He is born an Indian and has an Indian citizenship otherwise why should he be serving in the Indian Army.
:coffee: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

Keep at it and in few years
In a few years China will be the No.1 economy in the world with the military on par with US, you mean by then Taiwan will declare independence? Taiwan is not as stupid as Indians, time is always on China 's side.

lol, how many years are " few years"?
haha it took less than 4 years for the KMT to go under and like DPP to take over, also it took less than 4 years for Taiwanese to elect Tsai, a full blown "seperatist" to rule the country. Her second term was largely based on disengagement with Chinese and she was successful at it. I can't really predict how soon that's going to happen, but don't hold your breath.
Taiwan was the main driving force to help mainland China
You're living in the past euphoria.

You're living in the past euphoria.
Just admit your ignorance. Today's Taiwan is even more intertwined with the mainland, time is always on China's side.Next decade China will be unbeatable, your Indian fantasy can never come true.

Just admit your ignorance. Today's Taiwan is even more intertwined with the mainland, time is always on China's side.Next decade China will be unbeatable, your Indian fantasy can never come true.
LOL!
Tsai Ing-wen says Beijing must face the reality that Taiwan is ‘an independent country already’.

LOL!
Tsai Ing-wen says Beijing must face the reality that Taiwan is ‘an independent country already’.
Then why did you say Taiwan would be soon become an independent country? that means you yourself even don't believe Taiwan is an independent country, see the logic here?

LOL!
She can say something, the next leader can say something else, but as long as they don't change their constitution and the name republic of China, nothing can really change.

She can say something, the next leader can say something else, but as long as they don't change their constitution and the name republic of China, nothing can really change.
Yeah, apparently name change is all that takes. You're really stretching. Fine then, hopefully, India recognizes the Republic of China as a country.

Yeah, apparently name change is all that takes. You're really stretching. Fine then, hopefully, India recognizes the Republic of China as a country.
As long as it's republic of CHINA, I don't care, whatever party can make China wealthy and powerful, I'll be all for it, be them CCP, KMT or other new parties in the future.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom