What's new

Taiwan Govt spokesperson pays homage to fallen Indo-Tibetan soldier

As long as it's republic of CHINA, I don't care, whatever party can make China wealthy and powerful, I'll be all for it, be them CCP, KMT or other new parties in the future.
Yeah, I don't think PRC shares your same view. You missed DPP the major party right now in Taiwan.
If it's really simple, just do it.
Annoy us enough and you will see.

Annoy us enough and you will see.
Still no enough? We beat you so hard in 1962, but you still didn't recognize republic of China, what a letdown. for me , as long as Taiwan is republic of China, whoever thinks Taiwan being the legitimate Chinese government doesn't concern me at all.

Still no enough? We beat you so hard in 1962
In 62 we didn't even have a credible air force, lest an army that'd be a credible threat to anyone. Even then, as soon as IA mobilized more troops you retrieved to your previous position unilaterally ordering a ceasefire. You need to stop living in that era where you attack new countries who just got independance vs a full blown nuclear weapon state now.
If bots think it's a cake walk think again.
What do PRC's view on Taiwan have anything to do with me? I m for China, not political parties, I support whoever can make China powerful and wealthy.
Then what are you going on and on about here? If Taiwanese don't see themselves as Chinese that in itself plug a hole in your argument about China.

In 62 we didn't even have a credible air force, lest an army that'd be a credible threat to anyone. Even then, as soon as IA mobilized more troops you retrieved to your previous position unilaterally ordering a ceasefire.
In 1962 China was experiencing one of the worst famines in the world history and Tibet was just secured in 1959 so we didn't have any infrastructure to start with to supply our troops, our economy was even smaller than India back then, China fell out with both Russia and US and couldn't get any foreign weapons while China's own defence industry was just started.
But against all odds, we still beat India hands down with ease like taking a stroll in a park.
Now China's economy is 5 times of yours with the world biggest industrial capacity by a huge margin, road system in Tibet is one of the best in the world.

Last edited:
Then what are you going on and on about here? If Taiwanese don't see themselves as Chinese that in itself plug a hole in your argument about China.
As long as they call themselves republic of China, they are still Chinese. unless they change their name to the republic of Taiwan.

Taiwan's airline, China airline
3fd39fae-7e43-11ea-8736-98edddd9b5ca_image_hires_211812.jpg

china-airlines-trademark-taiwan.jpg

As long as they call themselves republic of China
You don't really seem to be connected to the reality, you claim you know almost everything about China but then goes on to say you don't care if it's CCP or KMT. Do you even know what is the bone of contention of the entire China - Taiwan issue? Or you're just stalling and wasting time.
Here you are showing your ignorance again, PRC was founded in 1949, two years after Indian got independence.
Chinese ran over a Chinese government took control of the country, vs India getting independence from the UK, splitting into two countries, sending the bulk of our army and supplies away including the air force. Also, India never took China for an enemy. It's like the US attacking Canada and taking control of certain regions then claiming victory.
Compared to now, when India clearly sees China as a hostile country, have no issue attacking or defending is an entirely different scenario to 62. If you think you're gonna walk over, good luck.

You don't really seem to be connected to the reality, you claim you know almost everything about China but then goes on to say you don't care if it's CCP or KMT. Do you even know what is the bone of contention of the entire China - Taiwan issue? Or you're just stalling and wasting time.
I don't know everything but I know mainland China and Taiwan issue way better than you do. There are many Chinese are like me not caring about ideologies , mainland and Taiwan quarrels for 7 decades and probably will keep on quarrelling, but as long as Taiwan is republic of China, everything is just fine, both sides say Chinese don't fight Chinese, but if this bottomline being changed, it'll be a different story, you need to learn more Chinese history and then comment.

Chinese ran over a Chinese government took control of the country, vs India getting independence from the UK, splitting into two countries,
What communists got was a war torn country where nothing was spared by continous century old wars, and in 1950 China joined the Korean war, there was no time for China to develop the economy, British left India a relatively complete road and railway system with decent industries and Indian didn't suffer much from two world wars while no countries suffered more than China by those wars.

Compared to now, when India clearly sees China as a hostile country, have no issue attacking or defending is an entirely different scenario to 62. If you think you're gonna walk over, good luck.

Now China's economy is 5 times of yours with the world biggest industrial capacity by a huge margin, road system in Tibet is one of the best in the world. and you think you have a better chance than 1962 when China was in her worst shape ever?

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom