What's new

Taiwan Govt spokesperson pays homage to fallen Indo-Tibetan soldier

Taiwan is a country it should be treated as a country. They are already making efforts to distance themselves from the ROC, PRC nonsense.
See what they sing

Ode to the Republic of China

The grasslands of Qinghai cannot be seen at a glance.

In the Himalayas, the peaks and peaks are connected to the horizon.

Ancient saints and sages, built a home here,

overlooked the wind howling and rain beating for five thousand years,

Chorus:
Republic of China, Republic of China,
Withstands tests,
As long as the waters of the Yellow and Yangtze Rivers are constant,
Republic of China, Republic of China,
Everlasting, forever.

Last edited:
“The grasslands of Qinghai cannot be seen at a glance"

00834377.JPG

"In the Himalayas, the peaks and peaks are connected to the horizon."
himalayas.jpg

Put your money where your mouth is and ask your government to lead the way ... oh wait they still recognize the PRC.

And HH Dalai lama is still in India. Oh wait Does India care ? lol.

india-religion-buddhism_2bd1af26-209b-11e8-81db-e6399ce35310.jpg

Not for long. Limited the name China to Cantonese, diminished the name China. Soon, it'll get removed once Taiwan is independent.
View attachment 668831
Cantonese? You do know that Cantonese is a spoken dialect ... its writing is the exact same as that of ordinary Chinese lol ... how pitiful you guys think you know everything :rofl:

Do you know what 中华民国 on the top mean? Are you from Taiwan? How can you Indians be so sure what will happen in Taiwan soon?
For me, it looks like some funny drawings. And for those who don't speak Chinese, it'll look the same, a bunch of funny drawing but for the rest of the world, it reads Taiwan Passport and that'll be all I'm gonna see. :enjoy:

For me, it looks like some funny drawings. And for those who don't speak Chinese, it'll look the same, a bunch of funny drawing but for the rest of the world, it reads Taiwan Passport and that'll be all I'm gonna see. :enjoy:
Finally you admit you know nothing about Taiwan, a step to the right direction, admitting your ignorance.

haha I regret giving bots an excuse, but in my defence I don't even know what's written there, must be the intention of the Taiwanese who wanted to get rid of the bold Republic of China part from view, and made to too small.
Your ignorance shows in every post, haha, Indians are Indians.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom