What's new

Taiwan Govt spokesperson pays homage to fallen Indo-Tibetan soldier

Mr All knowing, tell me why the Taiwanese are doing it. Soon, they will quietly drop the name China and identify themselves are Taiwanese.
83% of people in Taiwan identify as Taiwanese
I know my culutre and know very little and have no interest in knowing more about Indian culture, a guy even doesn't know Cantonese is a local spoken dialect but not a written lauguage is not worth anyone's time to discuss any China related topics with.

I know my culutre and know very little and have no interest in knowing more about Indian culture, a guy even doesn't know Cantonese is a local spoken dialect but not a written lauguage is not worth anyone's time to discuss any China related topics with.
Says everything except the point, and latched on to Cantonese. Sure, you can escape that way. :enjoy:

Says everything except the point, and latched on to Cantonese. Sure, you can escape that way. :enjoy:
Do you know what language do people speak in Taiwan? You don't have to be so eager to show your igonrance again and again, it seems your Indian basic education really sucks

Do you know what language do people speak in Taiwan?
Look man, do you have anything to top this? That vast majority of Taiwanese when asked, if you're Taiwanese or Chinese, say they are Taiwanese. These are reports available on the survey, there are Taiwanese lawmakers who are going to remove the name China from their official records and here you are jumping up and down saying "Heee heee you got language of Taiwan wrong". LOL!

Look man, do you have anything to top this? That vast majority of Taiwanese when asked, if you're Taiwanese or Chinese, say they are Taiwanese. These are reports available on the survey, there are Taiwanese lawmakers who are going to remove the name China from their official records and here you are jumping up and down saying "Heee heee you got language of Taiwan wrong". LOL!
Results of polls vary year by year, and you claim that they will soon remove 中华民国 and become a country called Taiwan is ridiculous ignorant, don't you realize it? You don't even know what 中华民国 means and believe they speak and write "Cantonese", can anything more stupid than this?

Results of polls vary year by year, and you claim that they will soon remove 中华民国 and become a country called Taiwan is ridiculous ignorant, don't you realize it? You don't even know what 中华民国 means and believe they speak and write "Cantonese", can anything more stupid than this?
No, it is very real. The fact that their own citizens don't adhere to your national identity means, they clearly think they are a country.

Now listen to the President.
We don’t have a need to declare ourselves an independent state, We are an independent country already.

No, it is very real. The fact that their own citizens don't adhere to your national identity means, they clearly think they are a country.

Now listen to the President.
We don’t have a need to declare ourselves an independent state, We are an independent country already.
They also change their "presidents", you are claiming that soon they are gonna get rid of 中华民国 and become republic of Taiwan, how soon will be it? Your claim with your ignorance about China topics are just pathetic.

They also change their "presidents", you are claiming that soon they are gonna get rid of 中华民国 and become republic of Taiwan, how soon will be it? Your claim with your ignorance about China topics are just pathetic.
Yeah, do you think the next President will be any different? Do you know how Tsai won second term? It looks like an Indian like me who don't understand the language, knows more than you when it comes to Taiwan. Your claims seem ignorant at best, democracy works not based on just leaders. It's based on what the parties got to offer, and Tsai's party clearly says they want to be a country. You don't even have a clue and saying presidents don't stay forever, they don't but their policy does. Right now the policy is against re-unification or whatever BS Chinese commies air. Ain't happening without a fight. You can keep yapping about what I know or I don't know because you can't face certain realities lol.

Yeah, do you think the next President will be any different? Do you know how Tsai won second term? It looks like an Indian like me who don't understand the language, knows more than you when it comes to Taiwan. Your claims seem ignorant at best, democracy works not based on just leaders. It's based on what the parties got to offer, and Tsai's party clearly says they want to be a country. You don't even have a clue and saying presidents don't stay forever, they don't but their policy does. Right now the policy is against re-unification or whatever BS Chinese commies air. Ain't happening without a fight. You can keep yapping about what I know or I don't know because you can't face certain realities lol.
You ignorance has no boundaries, you don't even know Chinese language and claimed that Taiwan gets rid of the name Republic of China, you think people in Taiwan speak Cantonese, so pathetic and they are still talking through your hat, get some history and geography lessions about China and then talk.

I am all for the independence of Taiwan and Tibet from the occupation of CCP.
The communist party will either disintegrate like USSR or will peacefully change into a Democratic Party, either way it’s a win win situation for us.

The communist party will either disintegrate like USSR or will peacefully change into a Democratic Party, either way it’s a win win situation for us.
LOL, but you are a nobody India, even the whole world is declining led by India this year China is still rising, India has so much trouble at hands, if one country will break up in this world, it will be India.

You Indians are also all for molesting toddlers, doesn’t make it right though

You ignorance has no boundaries, you don't even know Chinese language and claimed that Taiwan gets rid of the name Republic of China, you think people in Taiwan speak Cantonese, so pathetic and they are still talking through your hat, get some history and geography lessions about China and then talk.
Yeah, blame it on my understanding of language. Whenever someone asks about the reality, bots
1. You don't know China.
2. You're xyz nationality.
3. You don't speak the language.
4. Talk about your own country.

I repeat, if Taiwanese do not even identify themselves as Chinese, then what are you going on and on about my mistake. lol!

Yeah, blame it on my understanding of language. Whenever someone asks about the reality, bots
1. You don't know China.
2. You're xyz nationality.
3. You don't speak the language.
4. Talk about your own country.

I repeat, if Taiwanese do not even identify themselves as Chinese, then what are you going on and on about my mistake. lol!
It really puts into question the quality of research and thoroughness you put into your arguements when you can’t even get the very basics of Taiwan correct like language. It’s like asking someone who doesn’t even understand 1+1 to provide expertise in calculus I suggest you stick to your Indian matters of expertise like cows and what you love to do with them

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom