What's new

Tactical Nucear Delievry systems

I believe not and these are to use against non-nuclear and week countries so that is will not convert full nuclear war.

Actually, I have seen your threads, in this section, worth no cent!

PDF is a professional Forum, not any other 'confusion-clearer' and this activity isint allowed.

I guess you are 14, or 15?
Maybe use Google, CIA and Wikipedia to make a frame, get the basics and if you have still got problems, I will be gladful to help you!

AhaseebA
first give the definition of tactical nuclear delivery systems and then see if ive covered them in my 4 threads in this section...

AhaseebA
first give the definition of tactical nuclear delivery systems and then see if ive covered them in my 4 threads in this section...

Tactical Nuclear Delivery System:

What I have learned about them...

They are to be used in the battlefield,against armored vehicles whose density in a given area is large...(a convoy of 100+ armored vehicles)
Ranges vary from 4 km-100 km mostly...yield of the WH ranges from sub-kiloton range to 20 kt (though 100kt was also in use)...

Systems include recoilless rifles, gravity bombs,BRBMs,artillery shells,depth charges,torpedoes,SAMs,AAMs... most of them were in use in cold war...

200px-Davy_Crockett_bomb.jpg

AhaseebA

you have covered it....BTW your threads relating missiles are very very helpful

Back
Top Bottom