What's new

T90 Compared with Al Khalid

Comprehension problem!?

Talking about Ammo, Do you know the size of our military let alone our paramilitary forces who are as capable as light infantry heck even our CISF and Assam Rifles are 9 lakh more than your entire military.

And when does there was a proper Audit of your rogue Army,Ammo and other stuff.... Ops sorry no audit as most of the time there was no democracy.

dont push kid, i have busted your OFB many times, its no fun doing it again, the dud they make which explode inside turrets killing poor crew members. Last time around, you had to discard a whooping 88000 faulty shells for this reason alone. Yep, only in India.

dont push kid, i have busted your OFB many times, its no fun doing it again, the dud they make which explode inside turrets killing poor crew members. Last time around, you had to discard a whooping 88000 faulty shells for this reason alone. Yep, only in India.
Come back when your CAG make an Audit of your defence ministry no wonder why PA is called Rogue Army.

In the meantime No French Avionics for FC 1 bcZ we force them :lol:

@ptldM3

Please tell everyone (actually provide a source) of what type of FCS the T-72B3 uses because all sources claim it uses a new system but the exact type is not specified, so where do you get your information? Same place where you got your information about the T-90 protection levels? Your imagination?

nope, i gave you the Fofanov stats, check his page, and you know what, despite modular welded turret, the stats pretty much remain the same. I know because i am in the business of armor. i have many friends in various countries including India and Russia. Its an honor to be around these guys you know.

Reliability issues? There is a series of different engines throughout the T-90 family, ranging from the 840hp-1000hp-1250hp and even the new T-14 engine. Since when do you have information regarding the performance of these newer engines such as reliability? Notice every claim you make backfires because you just make things up that can be easily disproven. If there is no clear information on the T-90 you assume things, the worst of things.

Yep, the engines have a heat up issue, especially with the V series in the desert region.

And why are you ignoring me repeatedly about things i have caught you lying about? You asked me to answer reliability issues in regards to new engines that you have no clue as to how they perform but keep ignoring me about me catching you in a lie about the T-90 protection, notice that i at least answer your questions while you keep dodging and evading my questions. What about the T-90 you claimed to have sat it? What about you boasting about knowing the T-90s classified armor? What about your false statement about the T-90 having thiner armor then the T-80UD, that was proven to be a lie with at least 2 different sources. I think by now everyone sees you for what you are.

You know i even gave you the armour stats of OBJECT 478BE, did you even read it? You got what it was all about? Its different levels of armor thickness for apfsds and HEAT rounds ar certain levels especially at 0-30 degrees.

Funny that you keep pushing @Viva India to answer your questions but you yourself refuse to fess up to times i caught you fabricating things, thus you refuse to answer me every time but demand others answer to you. :lol:

Actually jumped out of nowhere, so having some fun with his tall claims ;)

@ptldM3

Look at their low cost chinese crap they claim upgraded

View attachment 223831

This is interesting, is it really an Al-Khalid? Our friend Dazzler was posting his "estimates" of the turret thickness of the Al-Khalid and then he posted some armor which he claimed was 6 layers thick but it turns out the actual Al-Khalid uses an old turret wrapped with a thin layer of armor.

This is what he posted:

al-khalllll.jpg

Here is the 6 layer armor, he kept bragging about:

al-kha.png

Not surprised, he also claim the T-90 can not even withstand 700mm with ERA while i disproved him with a sources in which the T-90 survived Kornets in testing that have 1200mm penetration. It

This is interesting, is it really an Al-Khalid? Our friend Dazzler was posting his "estimates" of the turret thickness of the Al-Khalid and then he posted some armor which he claimed was 6 layers thick but it turns out the actual Al-Khalid uses an old turret wrapped with a thin layer of armor.

This is what he posted:

View attachment 223837

View attachment 223838

Not surprised, he also claim the T-90 can not even withstand 700mm with ERA while i disproved him with a sources in which the T-90 survived Kornets in testing that have 1200mm penetration. It

yes it is Alkhalid, and the armour test pic is also of the Alkhalid. I am truly dissappointed in you after this comment.I thought you could understand that these are ARMOUR LAYERS being tested against a penetrator but you made such an armature comment that i was not expecting ! have you ever seen how armour modules, especially new composite modules are tested?? i am sure you have not.

Regarding t-90, you have simpoly twisted my words. i never said t-90 cannot resist a shell with 700mm armour without ERA. I CLEARLY 0said it has thinner frontal armour coverage without ERA compared to Alkhalid which goes over 800mm INCLUDING the backplate of the composite cavity EXCLUDING the Aorak ERA, i have proven my claims related to everything from armour to fire control and even engine to the extent where it is related to the t-90.

Sigh, you mistook Alzarrar with the Alkhalid, goes on to show how literate you are when it comes to tanks :rofl:

Last edited:
@ptldM3

nope, i gave you the Fofanov stats, check his page, and you know what, despite modular welded turret, the stats pretty much remain the same. I know because i am in the business of armor. i have many friends in various countries including India and Russia. Its an honor to be around these guys you know.

Clearly Fofanov was way off, although you can keep believing his "estimates" i will believe real world test results, that disprove your source.

Yep, the engines have a heat up issue, especially with the V series in the desert region.

Like i said how do you know that? We are talking new engines, ones that are not in any serial produced T-90.

You know i even gave you the armour stats of OBJECT 478BE, did you even read it? You got what it was all about? Its different levels of armor thickness for apfsds and HEAT rounds ar certain levels especially at 0-30 degrees.

You originally were talking about the T-80UD after i disproved your claims about its armor thickness suddenly you switch to talking about the OBJECT 478BE and it's armor. The posts are there for everyone to see.

This is what he posted:

View attachment 223837

View attachment 223838

He is lying by posting unverified pics and at the same time avoiding your posts which you backed with proper sources the funniest part when you destroyed his BS by providing Penetration levels of T90 with various Anti Tank weapons.

Clearly Fofanov was way off, although you can keep believing his "estimates" i will believe real world test results, that disprove your source.

Like i said how do you know that? We are talking new engines, ones that are not in any serial produced T-90.

You originally were talking about the T-80UD after i disproved your claims about its armor thickness suddenly you switch to talking about the OBJECT 478BE and it's armor. The posts are there for everyone to see.

Check my post and show me where did i mention the OMSK made t-80UD. Show the proof or accept my verdict. Simple.

yes it is Alkhalid, and the armour test pic is also of the Alkhalid. I am truly dissappointed in you after this comment.I thought you could understand that these are ARMOUR LAYERS being tested against a penetrator but you made such an armature comment that i was not expecting ! have you ever seen how armour modules, especially new composite modules are tested?? i am sure you have not.

Why are you disappointed? You posted a picture of the Al-Khalid armor estimates which do not match the actual picture unless you count an empty cavity as armor (and yes i am aware of spaced armor and its effects on HEAT rounds). And i am well aware of how armor is tested, by usually blocks so as to see how much the armor can withstand or how much a weapon can penetrate.

He is lying by posting unverified pics and at the same time avoiding your posts which you backed with proper sources the funniest part when you destroyed his BS by providing Penetration levels of T90 with various Anti Tank weapons.

Actually kid, its from a video which is pretty common, the first Alkhalid video available on youtube as well. All i did was to capture the images of that video. You dont even bring anything to the table but bashing alkhalid, china, pakistan, alzarrar and what not. This shows where you are from.

Keep showing the world what you are made up off.

In the mean time, do provide evidence of indian contribution the t-90

Why are you disappointed? You posted a picture of the Al-Khalid armor estimates which do not match the actual picture unless you count an empty cavity as armor (and yes i am aware of spaced armor and its effects on HEAT rounds). And i am well aware of how armor is tested, by usually blocks so as to see how much the armor can withstand or how much a weapon can penetrate.

Actually i thought you knew more about mbts and armor, i was wrong :(

its a newspiece on offer of t-90 to india by UVZ............. And thats twice in two pages. how desperate to prove it now has the hunter killer mode .... GOSH :rofl:
Do i look like i give a crap about low cost Chinese weapons.

Go shoot the Mountains with T 59 (Al Zarrar) and claim to the world it has Hunter Killer ability.

Back
Top Bottom