What's new

T90 Compared with Al Khalid

Your inferiority complex regarding Cheap Chinese products has no limit this thread is an example of it and i am bookmarking it now and as for your shit arguments and changing subjects first have some basic knowledge about western and Indian inputs in T 90M.

Don't quote me again
O you who acts as if an ignorant ;)

Your fun post is worth a laugh at least, so now we have Indian input in t-90, now that's a joke right? :rofl:

Alright, what exactly is indian input in t-90 please give us a headsup, is it the turret, gun, hull, tracks, fcs, optics, ammo etc? Do enlighten us ;)

Last edited:
O you who acts as if an ignorant ;)

Your fun post is worth a laugh at least, so now we have Indian input in t-90, now that's a joke right? :rofl:

Alright, what exactly is indian input in t-90 please give us a headsup, is it the turret, gun, hull, tracks, fcs, optics, ammo etc? Do enlighten us ;)
@acetophenol plZ educate him

And Atleast make a 2 stroke engine before asking questions the country which send space missions including mars :lol:

And yes Al kalid is better than type 90

@acetophenol plZ educate him

And Atleast make a 2 stroke engine before asking questions the country which send space missions including mars :lol:

And yes Al kalid is better than type 90

Lol, you guys love to bring your space program and agni V into virtaully everything. Do you ever read the title of the topic??

you made a claim now prove it, what is inia's contribution in the development, or improvement of the t-90?

Lol, you guys love to bring your space program and agni V into virtaully everything. Do you ever read the title of the topic??

you made a claim now prove it, what is inia's contribution in the development, or improvement of the t-90?
Since when you prove your point in this thread with your discussion with @ptldM3

And even TATA is involved in T90 apart from Public sector

http://www.bel-india.com/?q=Stabiliser-Systems-BMP-II-and-T-90

And first make a Mop Engine before asking us who make cryogenic engine.

Since when you prove your point in this thread with your discussion with @ptldM3

Do you even know the meaning of the word "contribution"??

Do u even know the meaning of the word contribution??

@Viva India only for you..... the harsh reality...of t-90s and India...

Indian Defense Ministry has decided to import 124 of the T-90 from Russia, gather 272 of the Russian car kits and another 300 on its own, said today tribuneindia.com.

This decision was dictated by the fact that the local industry nedodala 40% tanks. Instead of the planned 300 T-90 of local production industry could provide by 2013 only 167 cars. It is also planned to produce 124 tanks proprietary Arjun.

Production in India, 300 T-90 tanks had been scheduled in 2006-2010, but Russia for six years obstructed the transfer of production documentation, technology (transfer of technology - ToT), played a negative role, and the fact that a Russian producer of tanks refused Share technology assembly of critical components, such as guns. The problem is exacerbated by delays in the adoption of alternative solutions. Factory for the production of ammunition and could not imagine "a modified chemistry" for the manufacture of barrels of guns T-90, but had experience in the production of the main T-72 weapons.

Индия вынуждена просить дополнительные контракты по танкам Т-90

This is an old news and when did i said T 90 was a joint production and that won't change the fact that AL khalid is Cheap reverse engineered Junk an easy Pray for our ATGMs let alone Our T90s

And don't quote me with these old irrelevant old news we customize our weapons according to our Own needs and also force others to Show you Middle Finger like French Avionics in J F 17

Enjoy your cheap Chinese crap with Sudanese and Bangladesh Army.

dont you kow the t-72B3 lacks proper FCS and has improved visual aids t make up for that and to keep costs down? Even the slingshot has the similar FCS to t-90 excluding few tricks

Please tell everyone (actually provide a source) of what type of FCS the T-72B3 uses because all sources claim it uses a new system but the exact type is not specified, so where do you get your information? Same place where you got your information about the T-90 protection levels? Your imagination?

Stop shouting bonkers, answer the reliability issue with your V series and when will it be addressed? The whole T-90 saga is fun to sy the least. Now you brought the Armata into equation. Why you want me to ddbate its credentials too? :P

Reliability issues? There is a series of different engines throughout the T-90 family, ranging from the 840hp-1000hp-1250hp and even the new T-14 engine. Since when do you have information regarding the performance of these newer engines such as reliability? Notice every claim you make backfires because you just make things up that can be easily disproven. If there is no clear information on the T-90 you assume things, the worst of things.

And why are you ignoring me repeatedly about things i have caught you lying about? You asked me to answer reliability issues in regards to new engines that you have no clue as to how they perform but keep ignoring me about me catching you in a lie about the T-90 protection, notice that i at least answer your questions while you keep dodging and evading my questions. What about the T-90 you claimed to have sat it? What about you boasting about knowing the T-90s classified armor? What about your false statement about the T-90 having thiner armor then the T-80UD, that was proven to be a lie with at least 2 different sources. I think by now everyone sees you for what you are.

Funny that you keep pushing @Viva India to answer your questions but you yourself refuse to fess up to times i caught you fabricating things, thus you refuse to answer me every time but demand others answer to you. :lol:

This is an old news and when did i said T 90 was a joint production and that won't change the fact that AL khalid is Cheap reverse engineered Junk an easy Pray for our ATGMs let alone Our T90s

And don't quote me with these old irrelevant old news we customize our weapons according to our Own needs and also force others to Show you Middle Finger like French Avionics in J F 17

Enjoy your cheap Chinese crap with Sudanese and Bangladesh Army.

:rofl:

Still no answer to indian contribution to t-90, all is haywire when it comes to your procurements, heck your factories cant even make proper ammo for your military and here we have the mighty indian bringing virtually everything from jets to what not instead of answering a simple question :roll eyes:

again, validate your claim what you contribute to the t-90 apart from faulty duds :D

@ptldM3

Look at their low cost chinese crap they claim upgraded

IMG-20150522-WA0003.jpg

:rofl:

Still no answer to indian contribution to t-90, all is haywire when it comes to your procurements, heck your factories cant even make proper ammo for your military and here we have the mighty indian bringing virtually everything from jets to what not instead of answering a simple question :roll eyes:

again, validate your claim what you contribute to the t-90 apart from faulty duds :D
Comprehension problem!?

Talking about Ammo, Do you know the size of our military let alone our paramilitary forces who are as capable as light infantry heck even our CISF and Assam Rifles are 9 lakh more than your entire military.

And when does there was a proper Audit of your rogue Army,Ammo and other stuff.... Ops sorry no audit as most of the time there was no democracy.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom