What's new

T20 World Cup: Williamson hopes Pakistan will not hold any grudges over New Zealand tomorrow

Pak team must go to the ground to play just like another match. states play dirty does not mean we keep a grudge in our hearts for kiwi players or show it in the ground.

it is good to play and win instead of keeping something else in your mind of defeating the other team as there is a big difference in winning and defeating.

winning helps, winning a lot other things besides an event, it can help these nations understand that they don't have to fall for conspiracies.

The amount of hype makes me think NZ will use Pakistan to wipe the ground - too much anger or nervous energy leads to foolhardiness and arrogance 😗
Hopefully our team is much more level headed than the fans :)

Hopefully our team is much more level headed than the fans :)
They then have to behave completely not like Pakistanis as they did in the last match. Not an iota of Pakistani like behavior or attitudes towards professional life.

They then have to behave completely not like Pakistanis as they did in the last match. Not an iota of Pakistani like behavior or attitudes towards professional life.
Our last performance was very unPakistani like :) Let's hope that becomes the norm and they instill some professional in the team.

I can very well imagine what you are....Dealing with drugs is a norm of people from your side...no wonder.

Hope Sunday's win would really have healed your burn of decades, where even your burn ointment couldn't work...hope you are in peace now.

New Zealanders can be clowns sometimes. But no way they can be this much clownish

There is a pajeet behind this account. It reflects pajeetness every time this guy posts

Yep confirmed hindutva follower indian… now go bash Shami on Twitter or something:lol::lol::lol:

Yup .. and you are confirmed one of those idiots on PDF ....who make their living on the forum through black humour.....and have nothing substantive to say.

hoping for some brutal pace n bouncers galore by our pacers and spinners making a buffoonery of their batting line

Sharjah is a small ground so expecting a high scoring match. I am only worried about our middle order...hopefully with the inclusion of Shoaib Malik, problem has been sorted out. Pakistani spinners will be the key and if they don't give more than 6 runs per over, than its our match.

You are in for a surprise asshole!!!
You insulted the hospitality that was extended to you with a presidential level security.
I hope and pray we thrash you far worse than we thrashed your indian buddies.

ina de maa pen eek karsee.... WTF grudges...

to SHITZEALAND

You and your ***** shemale PM maligned my country so how the **** you think that we don't have grudge against you and your third class shit team..... wait and watch kaaka .... our worldcup is already over since we already banged India... koi inkay captain aur players ke hadya tooray pasli pe maray ball maza ajaye... beta match eek baar jeetnay do phir tumhari social media pe jo karengay wait and watch!

abey itni bhurkhey mut maroon tum loag..haar gaye tu bisti ho jaye gi

Yup .. and you are confirmed one of those idiots on PDF ....who make their living on the forum through black humour.....and have nothing substantive to say.
Yep substantive as the pearls of wisdom that you have been dropping in the thread. Who have nothing better to do than to masquerade and feel good by meager attempts of trolling… awesome life you have… two bit hindutva clown :lol: :lol: :lol:

I can very well imagine what you are....Dealing with drugs is a norm of people from your side...no wonder.

Hope Sunday's win would really have healed your burn of decades, where even your burn ointment couldn't work...hope you are in peace now.
Yet again that rectum is now becoming more infected. I own a chain of pharmacies supplying drugs. Over a game of cricket you are burning? Calm down have a nice cool refreshing drink of whatever Modi tells you to drink. We drink refreshing cups of tea - what about you? 😉
He’s a Pakistani on PDF - on the other hand your an Indian on PDF and you are on this forum because of the obsession you have with Pakistan. It burns you that we wanted nothing to do with your nation and it’s killing you inside. Man over a game of cricket you are burning? Only an Indian can have the burning sensation 😂

Back
Top Bottom