What's new

T20 World Cup 2022

that cup is coming straight back to bharat mata !
Sharma-ji..., I don't know anything 'bout any 'Cup', but Bharat Team certainly is on the flight tomorrow morning.

air india - Indian Team.jpg

Don't say I didn't tell you so.

@araz @ghazi52 @Irfan Baloch @Imran Khan @Jango @LeGenD @waz @Windjammer @Areesh @ARMalik @Clutch @crankthatskunk @Dalit @Falcon26 @Ghessan @GriffinsRule @GumNaam @HRK @HAIDER @Hakikat ve Hikmet @I S I @khansaheeb @Nasr @PAKISTANFOREVER @PakShaheen79 @Path-Finder @PWFI @Riz @Stealth @White and Green with M/S @Zarvan @ziaulislam @PakSword @Maarkhoor @PradoTLC

Last edited:
@Trango Towers

You wanted pakistan out and lost games strategically.

India is a third class T20 team. India doesnt have to strategise to lose- it is normal state of affairs. India only beat ZIM and NED properly. India lost abysmally to SAF and ENG. And India didnt beat PAK and BD, it was they who played badly and lost. I wish they had been booted out in Super 12 itself. It is a pain watching this pain play.

Regards

Time for people to retire before they are pushed. Rahul and Rohit have to go. Captain even looks overweight.

That happens in an alternate reality. Nothing will happen to the opening pair.

The thing is that it is not about losing, but how. This is the second time a team has whitewashed us in an important match. Chasing down the total with ample balls to spare and no wicket down. Makes you wonder how poor the bowling attack is really. Taking nothing away from England, it was an incredible hammering, but I doubt they would be able to mete out this kind of punishment to any other bowling side.

Back
Top Bottom