What's new

T20 World Cup 2022

Game is basically over.

They're hitting fours and sixes ever single ball

Too late. She went to office and I stayed back saying I have to watch the match on big TV. I am going back into my hole now
Dont understand the selection. Perhaps showing too much loyalty to the older statesman. I knew before the start of the tournament - having the same top 3 would cost India - looks like it has. Young blood should have been drafted but that requires bold and adventurous management

@Ghessan bhai, lagta hai aap primary school mein loser bacho ko consolation certificates dete ho.
i said this when they needed some 67 runs over 58 balls.

anyhow i am of the opinion that when two big teams are playing anything can happen.

yes, situation is really bad for India right now, it's almost over.

Dont understand the selection. Perhaps showing too much loyalty to the older statesman. I knew before the start of the tournament - having the same top 3 would cost India - looks like it has. Young blood should have been drafted but that requires bold and adventurous management

Pathetic selection. Feels like the paindu management of 80s/90s is back. Rahul Dravid also needs to take responsibility for this utterly embarrassing performance

what an end.
what a display of performance by England. totally outclass India.

Pak team must be watching England the way they played today. they really need a good plan to contain them from scoring in the final.

best of luck Pakistan!

Final mein is good luck ko dobara bulao bhai -

pretty.PNG

Back
Top Bottom