What's new

T20 World Cup 2022

1667874922999.png

Waiting for this guy to come out and make Ind and Pak vs Nz and Eng a tag team match

Tera Ethiopia wala pupha
Meri Africa knowledge weak hai.. bata na.. kon ha ye ?

Eat da poo poo preacher to nahi hai, na hi Edi Amin and na hi Joseph Kony .. :undecided:

Eat da poopoo guy was awesome but, what a legend.. just in case anyone missed it from back then:

LOL

WWF nahi dekha bachpan me?
hmm.. kaafi dekha.. cant quite place him but.

😂
Bro Pakistan got lucky after being beaten by even Zimbabwe🤣

Sky only hope or its England😁

T20 is very unpredictable. I would say their loss to Zimbabwe was an aberration, otherwise they are quite a dangerous side. Many cricket analysts also agree. They have the best bowling attack and their tail enders can also hit.

The Ladies stand at the Gadaffi stadium during the 2nd Test match between Pakistan and India at Lahore, October 1978.
Photo by Patrick Eagar.

View attachment 894816

Am I the only one who noticed it?
Among 100 plus ladies only one aunty is wearing a chuni/dupata

Now the odds in the same stadium might be 20-30 out of 100

Would be cool if we look at it and see after 30-40 years has it changed, look at the crowds as a wholsitic - back in the day tickets were cheap, not much traffic, consistent cricket seasons, chill working attitude
Shalwaar kameez is always consistent, we love our shalwaar kameez rich to poor and I don't see it dying down both among men and women

So that era of cricket probably represented a bigger section of society unlike today where only lower middle, middle class people might show unlike back in the day where even broke people could easily show up to watch the game because of many reasons excluding ticket price

Last edited:

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom