What's new

T20 World Cup 2022

The only team in the history of cricket WC which successfully qualified for the semi-finals but failed to make it into the final 80%. So, if because of our luck we are now into the semi, we have had so much bad luck in the past… our team is unpredictable and can do magic anytime in any battlefield so dafa hojaoo saray agaye hain ham tu agaye hain baat khatam wesay bhi Modi G ka kehna hay “aap roye mat mujhe ronay ki awaaj arahe hai”
😆
ham WC b lay kar ja sakhtay hain bas khelna asay he hey besharmo ki tarhaaan shabaaa
🤟

View attachment 894134

We won the T20 WC in 2009

What’s the point of cricket if umpires just make shit up as they go along. This shit is a dead game.

Whats the point of spending millions on hitech cameras and other sensors when you don't use them to detect and correct umpiring errors. I believe umpiring in cricket has always been erroneous it's just modern technology thats brought it to the forefront for all to see.

Babar should be dropped from the team. He is nothing but a liability. His intention are that of a test match. For T20 we need a new captain with aggressive intent for those bytches who compares him to Virat Kholi go see yourself in the mirror first.

Babar should be dropped from the team. He is nothing but a liability. His intention are that of a test match. For T20 we need a new captain with aggressive intent for those bytches who compares him to Virat Kholi go see yourself in the mirror first.
Babar is a good player. Every good player can go through a bad patch.
Let's not make h sound bad .

Paid a visit to our good friends on
***.jpg
after I learned that we qualified for the Semi's alongside India.

...and I wasn't disappointed.

- South Africa took bribes.
- Pakistan took loans from China, bought off Umpires.
- ICC fixed it.

In their view, India is the ONLY team that deserves to win. The other Group shouldn't even bother & lets just give them the title right now.

Abhijit Iyer-Mitra.jpg

Babar is a good player. Every good player can go through a bad patch.
Let's not make h sound bad .
The problem is not if he is a good or a bad player, but his intent. I mean I'd be OK with if he faces 5 balls and tries playing aggressive and gets out each time but getting out after 20-30 balls and scoring 15 runs in T20 is pure selfishness.

It mounts more pressure for the middle order and gives them less roam to build innings. He can get out on single digits as many times he wants but don't waste balls and playing tok tok. Or let others have a chance. Just look at the new Haris guy.

Paid a visit to our good friends on View attachment 894177 after I learned that we qualified for the Semi's alongside India.

...and I wasn't disappointed.

- South Africa took bribes.
- Pakistan took loans from China, bought off Umpires.
- ICC fixed it.

In their view, India is the ONLY team that deserves to win. The other Group shouldn't even bother & lets just give them the title right now.

Hope and pray that England wins the SF and sends those indians home

Under the current 6 team in 2 group system, it's rare as hell for a team to qualify for the semis on 6 points (3 wins). Last year SA had 8 points (4 wins) and DIDN'T qualify.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom