What's new

T20 World Cup 2022

😂
Bro Pakistan got lucky after being beaten by even Zimbabwe🤣

Sky only hope or its England😁

Your Indian, I get it your a sanghi clown

But Pakistan was Asia cup finalist, when India was knocked out

Pakistan was semi finalist in last T20WC last year also when India got knocked out and we beat India 152-0

Hell if you consider tournaments we won Champions Trophy beating India comprehensively a few years ago

Now yet again we are here in the semis of a world tournament

I have zero hopes or expectation for tomorrow, our current team is in pathetic state, with only two inform batsman SKY and Kohli, and less said about bowlers the better. We wouldn't have even made it to semis had we been in Group A.

everything this guy - the opposite happens
He is predicting a Pakistan victory and because of his sheer nahoosat we are going to lose

England beats India
Pak beats NZ
Pak beats England

Pak's 1992 moment is coming again.
@Paitoo
2019 WC was the closest 92 sequence of events I ever seen except for reaching the semi-finals

2019 WC was the closest 92 sequence of events I ever seen except for reaching the semi-finals

If Pakistani team was a company whose share price was to be predicted, it would be a financial analyst's nightmare. All models would fail. You have just no clue what they will deliver on a given day.

I have observed that the word 'dangerous' is used frequently for the Pak team. It is an interesting choice of word. Even in their prime, West Indies and Australia were not referred to as dangerous. Unassailable but not dangerous. The only other team for which this was used was South Africa, when they came out of their apartheid ban.

SouthAfrica are chokers

Pakistan are unpredictable, no idea which side can turn up on any given day

India, they got batting but only sky and kohli in form. Rest are iffy. Without bumrah they having tough time although arshdeep is a good find.

Can Pak win it this time by winning 2 matches?

Pak dominating so far, not sure how much of a part the wicket and conditions are playing but they're exploiting it to the max.

Decent total, however I think pakistan should've tried to choke the single and doubles more apart from that good bowling.

153 is too much for current **** lineup to chase in a semi anyways.. I am not gona watch the slow torture.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom