What's new

T-LORAMIDS Tender | Updates & Discussion

What is the best option for the T-LORAMIDS Program

• Total voters
Baykuş;4694121 said:
I believe the title of this thread is wrong, brother. The tender is not finished yet, China has only taken 1st place when listing the contenders by price/quality. Probably just a move to create some excitement so that the contenders will review their offers in favor of Turkey.

Yes maybe but all we know that aster can not win because of France-Turkey relations. If you look to pac-3's range, you may understand why officials call it outdated. Certainly S-400s may change the result thanks to unrivalled coverage area but probably Russians has offered them without any tech transfer.

China would be last preference. We should do business with opponents of China instead such as Japan, Russia, etc. Uighur are getting tortured and APK does business with them. Turkey should be more outspoken and should try to do economic business with new small emergig markets in southeast Asia to boycot China and be closer to (altaic) Japan for their tech and common culture. Japan could be our biggest friend.

HQ-9+HQ-12-TEL+Engagement-Radars-1S.jpg

China has given cheapest offer with HQ-9, second Aster 30 (France-Italy), third S-300 (Russians offered an old solution), last one useless and most expensive Patriots.

Türkiye Kimyasal Tehdide Kar

Last decision will be declared in this year.

I think our Air defence needs that and we should build on our own or buy it from China.

HQ-9+HQ-12-TEL+Engagement-Radars-1S.jpg

China has given cheapest offer with HQ-9, second Aster 30 (France-Italy), third S-300 (Russians offered an old solution), last one useless and most expensive Patriots.

Türkiye Kimyasal Tehdide Kar

Last decision will be declared in this year.

This is really funny. China recently buy S 400 from Russia Chinese HQ 9 is a crap. Now Turkey is buying from China.

Why are you jumping to conclusions?

I don't see any offer of S400 from Russia, or that Turkey will buy HQ9. Besides studying other technologies can be a way of creating something, you know reverse engineering and such.

Why are you jumping to conclusions?

I don't see any offer of S400 from Russia, or that Turkey will buy HQ9. Besides studying other technologies can be a way of creating something, you know reverse engineering and such.

off topic:
ignore the indian troll.
on topic:
i also hear china offered most tech transfers

@BordoEnes AEGIS's rights are owned by Lockheed not Boeing. Havelsan signed and agreement with Lockheed about Aegis. But the one that our member said is completly different than naval AAW or LORADMIS, i guess ? :)

Last edited by a moderator:
off topic:
ignore the indian troll.
on topic:
i also hear china offered most tech transfers

I did not heard anything regarding tech transfer from Chinese side all we know is China offered lowest price.

Chinese Agies destroyers 052C/D and 12,000 ton destoryer 055 are all packed with HQ-9 not S-300 (HQ-9 is more electronically advanced, user friendly, longer range and better accuracy than S-300)

if the bid is carried without any prejudice HQ-9 will win for no question

@BordoEnes AEGIS's rights are owned by Lockheed not Boeing. Havelsan signed and agreement with Lockheed about Aegis. But the one that our member said is completly different than naval AAW or LORADMIS, i guess ? :)

you are right, wasnt thinking straight when i posted that comment. i have dishonored myself...

harakiri!
harakiri-poster.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom