What's new

T-LORAMIDS Tender | Updates & Discussion

What is the best option for the T-LORAMIDS Program

• Total voters
and In IDEF 2009, It is asked Roketsan engineers whether we have any medium range ballistic missile program but Roketsan engineers told that They can not give any single information about those.

Same person has asked the range of a ballistic missile introduced in Roketsan stand in Idef 2009, Same engineer told his excuse again.

:)

img7068x-3.jpg

Another story from TBMM... Turkish CHP-MHP mp's asked Ministery of National defence that "Why We do not produce any ballistic missiles, While Iran has long range ballistic missiles locating our border", Ministery of National defence told that "We have also been producing ballistic missiles but Introducing them into public is not true."

or He said similar thing like that. :) I can not remember it correctly.

well seems like turkey is well equiped even better tha pakistan in muslim world

Apaches
F 16
Cobras
NH 90
Black hawks
Milegam
PAC 3
now this man im lovin it

i recon gaining the technology is more importent then the batteries them salves, for long term reasons. ;)

Russia lastly has offered S-300 Antey2500 battery which can reach 150 km range 27 km attitude on tender. Russians came with new offer which 1.5 times less than old one. There are new technologies for Aselsan as part of offset offer.
Russians one step ahead from Chinese and American rivals. Russians offer more capable missile than China and gives more technology than US.
It seems Aster and S-300 are favourite on this tender.

S-300VM-Envelope-1.jpg

It'd be interesting to see how we'd manage/use the S300 missiles. I think it sounds like a good deal, plus the acquisition of new tech might help our engineers develope something new.

Anyone else find it funny that if Israel and Turkey were still friends, Israel would have been Turkey`s largest Arms exporter by now? :lol:
To anyone dreaming of a war between us, i would remind you that Turkey is part of NATO and Israel is US`s non-NATO major ally, so there will be no war between us.

Anyone else find it funny that if Israel and Turkey were still friends, Israel would have been Turkey`s largest Arms exporter by now? :lol:
To anyone dreaming of a war between us, i would remind you that Turkey is part of NATO and Israel is US`s non-NATO major ally, so there will be no war between us.

so this what you say about the "topic".

we are not war-mongerers like you..since our economy has been doing well,the last thing i want is a war..i dont even want us to fight with PKK..btw noone lets a major war in ME,unless its backed by the US.

I think the downward spiral in turkey-israel relations has yielded some positive results. We're aware of our need to be more free from foreign allies. such as we need our own recon satellite, UAV etc. So it's not all bad, there is more focus on what Turkey needs to accomplish. Diversifying our dependancy as much as possible will hopefully make Turkey more flexible in regards to acquisition of arms and weapon industry.

I believe the title of this thread is wrong, brother. The tender is not finished yet, China has only taken 1st place when listing the contenders by price/quality. Probably just a move to create some excitement so that the contenders will review their offers in favor of Turkey.

Havelsan of Turkey and Boeing of the United States are in the process of developing a next generation, high altitude ballistic missile defence shield. It is envisaged that the system will be used by the U.S., Turkey and other NATO member states.
We should wait for this instead of choosing one of the existing systems.

SSIK meeting is next month, so its seems BS to me.

Havelsan of Turkey and Boeing of the United States are in the process of developing a next generation, high altitude ballistic missile defence shield. It is envisaged that the system will be used by the U.S., Turkey and other NATO member states.
We should wait for this instead of choosing one of the existing systems.

That is the Aegis that is offered for the TF-2000 from what i know.

Back
Top Bottom