What's new

T-80 and T-84 Main Battle Tanks Information pool

oplot_1.jpg

There are lot of chances after that and if a person even after sale of MI 35 is saying that than I can only laugh at that person

I might not be the right person to reply, but one if the reasons behind the mi 35 deal is disapproval of india of induction more mi35s and mi28s and instead going for apaches, hence actuly adding mi35 in pak inventory made sense from both pak and russian point of view.

one if the reasons behind the mi 35 deal is disapproval of india of induction more mi35s and mi28s and instead going for apaches, hence actuly adding mi35 in pak inventory made sense from both pak and russian point of view.
so by this logic India must not have any issue IF some point in time Russia & Pakistan decide to conclude the deal for Su-35, as India is not Inducting Su-35.

so by this logic India must not have any issue IF some point in time Russia & Pakistan decide to conclude the deal for Su-35, as India is not Inducting Su-35.

Bhai, from where did you said india is not inducting a Su-35 indian mainstay aircraft is su 30, which is also a variant of su 27 family as is the su 35. So they have a lot more in common than you think. Hence I dun see India will allow Su 35 sale (at least block as much as possible)
Similar questions were also raised among paf that if india goes for f 16 block 60 or 70 then paf advantage of f 16 block 50-52 will be almost reduced to zero although they will still be a potent aircraft.

Bhai, from where did you said india is not inducting a Su-35 indian mainstay aircraft is su 30, which is also a variant of su 27 family as is the su 35. So they have a lot more in common than you think. Hence I dun see India will allow Su 35 sale (at least block as much as possible)
Similar questions were also raised among paf that if india goes for f 16 block 60 or 70 then paf advantage of f 16 block 50-52 will be almost reduced to zero although they will still be a potent aircraft.
Your choice of words amazes me. How will a buyer dictate and by your logic not allow a seller to sell its wares to a third country? This is ridiculous and defies logic. There are other very cogent reasons for the Red bear not selling to Pak Lands but this is not it.
Secondly I have been wrong on many counts in my life but would venture that India will not buy the 16/bl.70 from the US. USA uses its weapons supply as an instrument of policy modulation which the Indian Government would never allow. The Gripen is a much better prospect as long as you are happy with their Volvo produced Engine. The IAF missed a trick in my view in not buying the whole supply line of the M2K in early 2000s. That was a bad mistake. The Frsnch were desperate for a sale but I suspect the Indian game tried to act too smart and lost out.
A

Updated optics, fire control, and armor.

That happened during 90s, more than 20 years ago. A lot has changed since then.

How would you compare that Tank with the Al-Zarrar Tank, and how many T-85IIIM were imported and produced, how many are still in service ?

Back
Top Bottom