What's new

T-80 and T-84 Main Battle Tanks Information pool

Ukraine was the hub of soviet armor industry for almost a century. They know how to build and design an mbt from scratch. Dont compare apples with oranges.

So you believe Ukraine Tank industry could deliver the Tanks which Thailand ordered years ago ?

I dont see anything wronge in this statement of the Member @Beast

Thailand has give up buying more T-84 and opt for China VT-4. More or less show you how good and the production of Ukraine.

So you believe Ukraine Tank industry could deliver the Tanks which Thailand ordered years ago ?

I dont see anything wronge in this statement of the Member @Beast

its not about their ability to deliver, rather the war has their resources stretched. The same country delivered 320 Object 478BEH to us under direr conditions, within three years.

T 80 UD.jpg

Hi, im new here. Nice forum you have, and after reading it i find that you are nice people.

I know you need Oplot cause your already have fleet of T-80UD's. But consider looking at our modernized T-64E. Its very cost-effective tank. Personally i myself wish our ukrainian military ordered them instead of pricey Oplots.

%25D0%25A2-64%25D0%2595_1.jpg

Sounds more like a sales pitch eh.. ;)

On a serious note, welcome to the forum. Hope youll have a great time here

Bros
Can you provide info about deployment pattern of tanks in Pakistan armory?
There are two armored divisions and 9 armored brigades, which tank is operated by which division/brigade?
As far as I know,
6th Armored division (1st Corp) Operate AlZarrar.
2nd Armored Brigade (XXX Corp) Operate AlZarrar.
And perhaps armored brigades of XI & XII operate type59 ad type69 respectively.
What about rest? Detail answer plz

@Dazzler @DESERT FIGHTER @Sarge @Ulla

are you making an ORBAT or something?

Just a word of caution, dont give out too much specific information even when you have knowledge of PA.

I find some members (will not take names, but we all know them) excitedly giving the "first news" of something new happening and claiming to know this and that, where information is correct also, but probably its better to keep some specific things under cover.

yar i know about a few deployments but i keep referencing wikipedia as source (even when i know some deployments are wrong) to avoid giving specific information and secondly having a source for back up when asked.

Nah, making nothing.
Was just digging stuff after news of India adding 10 Regiments of T90MS & perhaps two regiments of Arjun Mk2 by 2020, in order to compare the strength gap .....
are you making an ORBAT or something?

Just a word of caution, dont give out too much specific information even when you have knowledge of PA.

I find some members (will not take names, but we all know them) excitedly giving the "first news" of something new happening and claiming to know this and that, where information is correct also, but probably its better to keep some specific things under cover.

yar i know about a few deployments but i keep referencing wikipedia as source (even when i know some deployments are wrong) to avoid giving specific information and secondly having a source for back up when asked.

November 19, 2016 it was announced that the name of the State Enterprise Plant VA Malyshev gave the Armed Forces of Ukraine 6 T-84 Oplot (product 478DU9) passed the factory for repair of their technical condition.
In June 2016 the Ministry of Defence signed a contract with the Kharkov enterprise "Malyshev Plant" in the restoration and partial modernization of the first generation of tanks "Oplot" Series T-84 received the Armed Forces of Ukraine back in 2001 year.

Back
Top Bottom