What's new

T-72: Still Useful or Not For The Indian Army To Depend On

to ur question yes AK does fire missiles but their range is less i ll come back with a source once i find it...

to ur question yes AK does fire missiles but their range is less i ll come back with a source once i find it...

i know that buddy.hahah take ur own sweet time iam in no hurry,by the way plzz dnt think that ppl dnt knw abt al khalids secret equipment..i ur getting wht i mean:azn:

i know that buddy.hahah take ur own sweet time iam in no hurry,by the way plzz dnt think that ppl dnt knw abt al khalids secret equipment..i ur getting wht i mean:azn:

im talking abt AK1 not AK plz read carefully and

Armament

Al-Khalid is designed with a 125 mm (length: 48 calibers) smoothbore, auto-frettaged and chrome-plated gun barrel which can fire the following types of conventional ammunition: APFSDS, HEAT-FS and HE-FS. Gun-launched, laser-guided anti-tank guided missiles can also be launched and two types are believed to be in use on the Al-Khalid, the Russian-designed 9M119 Refleks (AT-11 Sniper produced in China under licence and the Ukrainian-designed Kombat,[16] which may have been modified in Pakistan to incorporate a larger warhead.[17]

Al-Khalid also fires a Pakistani DU round, the Naiza 125 mm DU round (armor penetration: 550 mm in RHA at 2 km).[18] Al-Khalid is equipped with a muzzle reference system and dual-axis stabilization system. Elevation and azimuth control is achieved by electro-hydraulic power drives. The automatic ammunition-handling system for the main gun has a 24-round ready-to-fire magazine and can load and fire at a rate of eight rounds per minute.[19]

The tank is also equipped with a 7.62 mm-coaxial machine gun, a 12.7 mm externally-mounted air-defence machine gun that can be aimed/fired from within the tank and smoke grenade launchers.

The gunner is provided with a dual magnification day sight and the commander with a panoramic sight for all-around independent surveillance. Both sights are dual-axis image stabilized and have independent laser range-finders. The commander has the ability to acquire a target independently while the gunner is engaging another one thus giving it true hunter-killer capability. The automatic target-tracking system is designed to work when tank and target are both moving. Night vision for the gunner and commander is achieved through a dual-magnification thermal imaging sight. Both sights are integrated with the fire-control system.[19] The production Al-Khalid tank has a fire-control system of western origin. In the MBT 2000, the Chinese Norinco fire-control system has inputs from ten sensors. The ballistic computation time is less than one second. The manufacturer claims routine first round hits on standard 8 ft (2.4 m) square targets at ranges over 2,000 meters.
Effective range: 200 m to 7,000 m
Sensor: laser ranging from 200 m to 9,990 m
French Auto-tracking, interfaced with gunner station, firing four types of munitions, gunner's thermal imaging sight, commander's image intensification night vision sight, gyro-stabilized and UPS power supply system.

Although prototypes were demonstrated with various fire-control systems of Chinese and western origin, the production model Al-Khalid MBTs use a Western fire-control system (FCS) and gun control system (GCS).[7]

The tank is equipped with the "Integrated Battlefield Management System" (IBMS), named 'Rehbar', a digital communications system developed domestically by HIT and CARE (Centre for Advanced Research in Engineering).[20] It comprises a flat-screen display mounted inside the tank which communicates with those of other vehicles, including command posts such as the HIT Sakb. It uses a data-link to facilitate secure communication of battlefield information between units, including tank video footage and information from unmanned aerial vehicles (UAV).[17]

hear is the proof source hit site and wiki(latter one is a joke i know)

saber LET this arrow guy read last page...my post about missiles used by AK and now AK-I with extensive upgradation........Sniper,Kombat with a bigger war head modified by Pakistan are missiles used by AK-I.......also about the PA officer who was talking about T-80UD,AK etc........
Let this arrow sstudy about the majorly modified AL ZARAR making it a brand new tank,T-80 UD and AK-I and AK-II under development.
Also 80% indian tanks are blind and hence JUNK.
Our AZ can trash the blind T-72s and our T-80UDs can be compaired with T-90 not to forget out AK-I which can use Arjunk like a trash can.

saber LET this arrow guy read last page...my post about missiles used by AK and now AK-I with extensive upgradation........Sniper,Kombat with a bigger war head modified by Pakistan are missiles used by AK-I.......also about the PA officer who was talking about T-80UD,AK etc........
Let this arrow sstudy about the majorly modified AL ZARAR making it a brand new tank,T-80 UD and AK-I and AK-II under development.
Our AZ can trash the blind T-72s and our T-80UDs can be compaired with T-90 not to forget out AK-I which can use Arjunk like a trash can.

ya right,again once u get up from ur dillusion and hangover from weed:hang2:,u may see the reality,arjun can take point blank hits from t72's and is way better than t90 n for ur info the t90 is the world's best protected tank as far as armour and counter measures r taken into consideration,but since u love to troll there is no point in discussing things with u. nag missiles n milan 2t r enough to take out any pakistani tank u can send on border:sniper:

YA YA ur correct AK is the best arjun and t-90 all is junk all indian tanks are,why did you stop at 90% just go aheda make the whole armoured corps night blind:hitwall:...and by the way what is al khalid what is so desi in it ITS a discarded tank by the chinese type 90 II for which u have the license to manufacture hahahaha man grow up,ur frustration comes up with the fact that u call arjun and every other tank junk,without even looking at ur ur discarded stuff,type90II=AL KHALID,LOLhahah i rest my case with u its useless ur a troll and nothing more..get life

YA YA ur correct AK is the best arjun and t-90 all is junk all indian tanks are,why did you stop at 90% just go aheda make the whole armoured corps night blind:hitwall:...and by the way what is al khalid what is so desi in it ITS a discarded tank by the chinese type 90 II for which u have the license to manufacture hahahaha man grow up,ur frustration comes up with the fact that u call arjun and every other tank junk,without even looking at ur ur discarded stuff,type90II=AL KHALID,LOLhahah i rest my case with u its useless ur a troll and nothing more..get life

where ever or wt ever was the base designe AK is a whole different level of tech on the desert plane ,the basic idea behind this project is to keep a technological advantages over indiantanks as i have said before in PA Armour indian progress is anticipated and then somthing better is constructed...plz stop trolling all of u ppl y u guys have to turn a good discussion in indopak war ..grow up all of u..

where ever or wt ever was the base designe AK is a whole different level of tech on the desert plane ,the basic idea behind this project is to keep a technological advantages over indiantanks as i have said before in PA Armour indian progress is anticipated and then somthing better is constructed...plz stop trolling all of u ppl y u guys have to turn a good discussion in indopak war ..grow up all of u..
buddy i have given u facts enough to state that indian armour is superior you believe it or not m last bothered with it,ppl trolling they can tak it to any new level....fact is that a old tank is a old tank no matter how much u upgarde it the basic structural deformities stays,taht is there present in AK,T-72,AL ZARAR,and please dnt say that we have secret this and that if u dnt have to proove it pakistani nationalist ws just trying do that on the papaer i may look good bt on the ground its a diferent story....by theway has PA ever conducted any exercise to prooove that its so called desi AL KHALID is better if not good against the T-80ud which some are claiming here to be t-84????????? dnt say we have but we cannot tell you cz its a secret...if that is the case please end this discussion..
regards

i started this thread to give opnion on this

and it ended up just an another indo-pak war thread

^

e-war

I bet most of these e-warring guys would be far too shiscared to say it peoples faces.

buddy i have given u facts enough to state that indian armour is superior you believe it or not m last bothered with it,ppl trolling they can tak it to any new level....fact is that a old tank is a old tank no matter how much u upgarde it the basic structural deformities stays,taht is there present in AK,T-72,AL ZARAR,and please dnt say that we have secret this and that if u dnt have to proove it pakistani nationalist ws just trying do that on the papaer i may look good bt on the ground its a diferent story....by theway has PA ever conducted any exercise to prooove that its so called desi AL KHALID is better if not good against the T-80ud which some are claiming here to be t-84????????? dnt say we have but we cannot tell you cz its a secret...if that is the case please end this discussion..
regards

ok now i see ur not in any mood to debate but ur one of those who say my stick is longer before measuring it.im not saying that any tank is better until i see them face to face the whole point i tried to give in the biggening was for india to start a project similar to al zarrar project to modify not upgrade the old t72 and then u came in with ur mighty words about the might of indian armour wile all the time i was trying to keep the discussion as friendly as possible just like ur media u were leaving no chance to provoke me in to trolling ...i have done many discussions with INDIANS and those discussions have been very productive and un biased to be honest i was just giving a good advice to ur country but i dont know if it was ur pride or stupid ness that turned it into anothet AK vs ARJUN post...my apologys to the post starter to whome i gave the advice...
thnx and good day sir

i started this thread to give opnion on this

and it ended up just an another indo-pak war thread

im very sorry for my part in this but what can we do even i started threads which had no indo pak link and ended up having one
sorry again

im very sorry for my part in this but what can we do even i started threads which had no indo pak link and ended up having one
sorry again[/QU

no worries well we cant make the horse drink the water we can only take it to river we got trolls on both sides i can under stand you r point .

ok now i see ur not in any mood to debate but ur one of those who say my stick is longer before measuring it.im not saying that any tank is better until i see them face to face the whole point i tried to give in the biggening was for india to start a project similar to al zarrar project to modify not upgrade the old t72 and then u came in with ur mighty words about the might of indian armour wile all the time i was trying to keep the discussion as friendly as possible just like ur media u were leaving no chance to provoke me in to trolling ...i have done many discussions with INDIANS and those discussions have been very productive and un biased to be honest i was just giving a good advice to ur country but i dont know if it was ur pride or stupid ness that turned it into anothet AK vs ARJUN post...my apologys to the post starter to whome i gave the advice...
thnx and good day sir

SABER my dear friend you are completely mistaking my post I never said that our is the best i said that i have given u proof that we have an upper hand read it again,why will my pride be hurt m just here for discussion a good and a sound one,i replied to pakistani nationalist:s comment where he called arjun junk, infact arjunk ppl who start with with such tantrums are suffering frm inferiorty complex,i had told you i love discussing with you that was one big reason why i savayed awy frm the topic beacuse our discussion was fetchng us good result i got to laern a few things n vice versa,i said i dnt feel like commenting beacuse i dint wanted to reply to trolls in thier(i can very well do that) i hope m clear to you now SABER:cheers:

INDIAN ARMY HAS defeated you n wars,iam sure you knwo about the asal uttar or khemkaran,we were having tanks which were not better then yourss....mind your language next time let make me respond to you in ur fashion about who was coward...
Coming to the point..T-72 no doubt IS junk sorts material but WE are not going to face abhrams or chally...
we have to face sm 340 odd T-80UD and some 220 AL KHALIDS for that we have the T-90 and ARJUN the latter one made the former eat the dust in comparitive trials..now you decide what you plan to do:sniper::cheers:
pt

OK For COWARD read Corrupt

By Coward I mean - Afraid to report the correct state of tanks as they are suppose to maintain those as well.

Do not get emotional.

Soon you will not only facing Pakistan Army but people of Pakistan who are extremely angry because of Water Stealing.

India must stop building dams on Indus chenab and Jehlum Rivers - else we will come and demolish those.

by product - liberation of Kashmir

Back
Top Bottom