What's new

T-129 Atak & Turkish Attack Helicopter Programs

It really isn't as ugly as some people claim it is. This is still a prototype. What do you expect? Just ask Google for pictures of other military helicopter prototypes. They're no beauty either.
But this design looks much impressive then this one...it doesn't look so good.
images (8).jpeg
images (7).jpeg

hope they can use ATAK II to control drones like TB2, TB3 and Kizilma

they should a longbow style radar to

nonsense.

Just like how Seahawks carried Penguin missiles, they will carry Çakır now so will any other naval helicopter strong enough to carry them.

It's not an evolution, we carried Penguin AShMs on Seahawks since forever ago.

We're just getting more modern versions of the same concept.

Rest is @aziqbal's ignorance.

maybe you dont know but Seahawk is NOT a attack helicopter

your ignorance takes a new low every time you speak do you ever read what you type

hope they can use ATAK II to control drones like TB2, TB3 and Kizilma

they should a longbow style radar to
yes it will control other uavs like atak1, he will have a radar too but longbow is museum thing anymore, dont expect something like that. our expectation is three side AESA nose radar may be i am wrong

When we use west engine helicopter engine section will be excatly like this one, other than that nose section will probably not final form
Hope the final production design will be same like moke up...

Last edited:
Was this already posted?

View attachment 927226
Alright we officially have the ugliest helicopter ever made. This thing makes the Mi-28 look majestic.

As for the 16 ATGMS + Rocket pods thing, I hope this is just a way to show-off the capacity of the aircraft and never becomes a standard payload.

why everyone talks about looks and no one talks about capabilities?
this monster has a capability to strike enemy tanks from 20 km distance, If i am not mistaken.
would be nice to know what else it is capable of doing that others cannot!

wish there was some sort of translation from these videos

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom