What's new

Syria's Kurds move towards autonomy with announcement of transitional government

I beg to differ. They are not seperatists. They include all ethnic groups. And we could care less what SNC has to say about it. PYD wanted to join SNC for TWO YEARS. Their only demand was recognition of Kurds in the constitution. SNC could not guaranteee this.

How is PYD advancing in northern Syria?I heard they have even plans to attack Aleppo from north, don't know if it's true, because the city is just too large and number of Kurdish fighters is not very high.

I know they include different groups, but we both know their goal is Kurdistan, so I guess we can say seperatists. At least, all Kurds in the west are seperatists, I never met one that isn’t in the west, the ones in the middle east are a little different.

Well of course. Every patriotic Kurd would want an united Kurdistan. But it could be in the form of a federation or four autonomus regions co operating. It does not necessarily has to be as a mean of seperation or some secessionist war. It does not have to be an independant Kurdistan in the sense you are speaking of. It will be in a peaceful and democratic manner. 
How is PYD advancing in northern Syria?I heard they have even plans to attack Aleppo from north, don't know if it's true, because the city is just too large and number of Kurdish fighters is not very high.

PYD does not attack. Just defense. The northern part of Aleppo is mainly Kurdish. There has been attack on them from both SAA and FSA/ Al Qaeda units.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom