What's new

Syria's FSA rebels are Cannibals!!

Shut your mouth Irani. I'll slap that beard right off your face.

This was reported in the 90's after an attack. Pictures were released of it.
my answere is the same, Muslims and specially shiahs don't want even to touch an Israeli body, in case a shiah touches your body we will wash ourselves.

balatarin is the most famous one outside Iran and yes since there is no freedom of speech inside Iran we can only say outside Iran.

let the UNO check the elections (which you didn't allow for 2009 elections) but strangely you don't accept this ... funny.

already videos and images showed people being massacred in many cities by rockets . it is not like some people didn't show it here in this forum.

i live outside and inside Iran. as i said you, i don't read only pure propaganda inside Iran.. even if some people try to read another sources... which was bit harder since the internet is down before elections and you asked China to provide the same system they have inside China.

i wonder why you need in your IT company to check the messages of the clients and why you allow such censorship.
At least you were honest to say you work in IT company. One bought by Sepah?

I kept telling people since the very beginning of the civil war that FSA were terrorists... at that time people were blindly believing in anything which came out of white house /CNN or whatever .... and some of them even my own country men..call me a "Conspiracy theorist" ... Maybe next time you will think twice before calling someone a "Conspiracy theorist" .

my answere is the same, Muslims and specially shiahs don't want even to touch an Israeli body, in case a shiah touches your body we will wash ourselves.

It was 1997. Israeli soldiers were killed in Lebanon.

Hezbollah broadcast footage of them holding Israeli body parts and boasting.

It's all I can expect from the sub-human entity.

It was 1997. Israeli soldiers were killed in Lebanon.

Hezbollah broadcast footage of them holding Israeli body parts and boasting.

It's all I can expect from the sub-human entity.
you can't back up your words, and nobody believes Israelis.

I kept telling people since the very beginning of the civil war that FSA were terrorists... at that time people were blindly believing in anything which came out of white house /CNN or whatever .... and some of them even my own country men..call me a "Conspiracy theorist" ... Maybe next time you will think twice before calling someone a "Conspiracy theorist" .

Asad has been ousted by their own community , Arabian league themselves.Right now a FSA representative holds Asad's vacated seat.
You must respect democracy as you are fellow Indian , don't let your vision get biased by the game of Geo-politics.Asad is totalitarian and he needs to step down and let the people of Syria elect their representative by themselves.

balatarin is the most famous one outside Iran and yes since there is no freedom of speech inside Iran we can only say outside Iran.

let the UNO check the elections (which you didn't allow for 2009 elections) but strangely you don't accept this ... funny.

already videos and images showed people being massacred in many cities by rockets . it is not like some people didn't show it here in this forum.

i live outside and inside Iran. as i said you, i don't read only pure propaganda inside Iran.. even if some people try to read another sources... which was bit harder since the internet is down before elections and you asked China to provide the same system they have inside China.

i wonder why you need in your IT company to check the messages of the clients and why you allow such censorship.
At least you were honest to say you work in IT company. One bought by Sepah?
if spreading lies is called freedom, you better keep it to yourself, your green sh!t had agents in every constituency, yet you failed to bring any evidence, yet 11milion difference in vote counts?:lol:
check messages of clients? where did that come from? My job is fixing windows problems.

Hind bint Utbah ate the liver and heart of Muhammad's uncle Hamza ibn ‘Abd al-Muttalib too at the Battle of Uhud. Must be an Arabic thing.

if spreading lies is called freedom, you better keep it to yourself, your green sh!t had agents in every constituency, yet you failed to bring any evidence, yet 11milion difference in vote counts?:lol:
check messages of clients? where did that come from? My job is fixing windows problems.
that's why some people have been arrested after elections because they found the message on their mobile phones.
yeah sure go on with your propaganda

one thing obvious: you didn't accept UNO for checking the elections. there is even nothing to add to this.

And by the way the "agents" as you say. fun that in Iran Mousavi is not allowed to move from his place. freedom of speech? why are you so scared of freedom speech?

You are not representative of Iranians Khamenei knows it very much. That's why he wants to avoid any freedom of speech.

And by the way , there is a difference between revolution and reforms. I am pro reforms, like reformists.
Reforms is to help our country ot be in better conditions. Nothing to do wth foreign agents and all your blabla.

you can't back up your words, and nobody believes Israelis.
I heard about it too they didnt eat the parts but they boasted with them.
Holding body parts was always a sign of the strong when the ussr won against germany they used many body parts too....
nevermind i dont even want to think about this.
on topic you cannot say everyone of the FSA is like this there are many videos were assads army kills people in gruesome ways and you dont hear that everyone of them are butchers.

This incident is obviously something that every sane person should be against. But such things can happen in war where people have a tendency to turn into animals. Reports of similar events during the Yugoslav War, Chechnya, all conflicts in Africa (especially), Indonesia, Middle East etc.

At the end of the day this is 1 person out of several THOUSANDS if not hundred of thousands who at one point or another have fought against the Child-Murderer and his brutal terrorist gangs during the last 2.5 years.

Also I doubt that he literally ATE that heart. Took a bite for the demonstration and that was it. Still not normal.

Anyway that is nothing compared to the Child-Murderer and his terrorist gangs who have killed THOUSANDS of children and infants during the last 2.5 years in carpet bombings of whole villages and cities.

Also somehow it would not surprise me if this was propaganda or done by the Child-Murderers gangs posing as "rebels". They have done that before. They did exactly that 2 weeks ago when they massacred 150 Sunnis in two villages near Latakia in the Alawi dominated part of Syria.

The Syrian State TV tried to portray those 150 civilians, many of whom were infants and children, as "terrorists" but they failed miserably.

Anyway war is ugly.

Also somehow it would not surprise me if this was propaganda or done by the Child-Murderers gangs posing as "rebels". They have done that before. They did exactly that 2 weeks ago when they massacred 150 Sunnis in two villages near Latakia in the Alawi dominated part of Syria.

The Syrian State TV tried to portray those 150 civilians, many of whom were infants and children, as "terrorists" but they failed miserably.
150? They had slaughtered thousands in Banyas two weeks ago, raping most of womens infront of their kids then killed them all:cry:. Have you read any Arabic sources from FSA confirming this bizzare video? I have a feeling this was the Nusayris who did this, spread it on the media and the net in order to destroy the freedom fighters image.

Asad has been ousted by their own community , Arabian league themselves.Right now a FSA representative holds Asad's vacated seat.
You must respect democracy as you are fellow Indian , don't let your vision get biased by the game of Geo-politics.Asad is totalitarian and he needs to step down and let the people of Syria elect their representative by themselves.

democracy ? if people hate him so much, he would have already been ousted ....and the rest "totalitarian evil leader" stuff is just justification for an intervention by the west... . We have absolutely no business on what happens in Syria..we are no one to judge them.... The biggest problem is US and their interventionist policy on absolutely every damn thing ....

Besides... what do you think happens when FSA who has been known to use Sarin gas and their commanders who have been known to be cannibals wins the civil war.. democracy ? :lol:..

150? They had slaughtered thousands in Banyas two weeks ago, raping most of womens infront of their kids then killed them all:cry:. Have you read any Arabic sources from FSA confirming this bizzare video? I have a feeling this was the Nusayris who did this, spread it on the media and the net in order to destroy the freedom fighters image.
yeah sure they did it but the guy who was doing it, his family confirmed he was him. be honest pls.

from which country is the sheikh saying it is allowed for sunnis to rape shia girls? can you remind me pls ;)

Back
Top Bottom