What's new

Syria's FSA rebels are Cannibals!!

He is no less an animal then the soldiers fighting for bashar, who themselves have committed gruesome atrocities themselves. A pathetic act of ignorance, looks like they are all becoming the animals that they were suppose to be fighting against.

He is no less an animal then the soldiers fighting for bashar, who themselves have committed gruesome atrocities themselves. A pathetic act of ignorance, looks like they are all becoming the animals that they were suppose to be fighting against.

if you calling the Syrian army soldiers animals, because they are killing those terrorists, what does that make you?

if you calling the Syrian army soldiers animals, because they are killing those terrorists, what does that make you?

It does not make me anything, and knowing you from what I have seen from you on this forum I didnt expect any better from you. Anyways I called them animals for the atrocities they have committed against the civilians. They are no saints either so stop pretending so just because you love that vampire so much. Just because you belong to the same clan as him, or religion or what ever you should not stop the usage of your brain. Its an irreplaceable commodity in your body, make use of it. And yes I am a Sunni if you would to ask me that, but I called the FSA retard an animal as well because that is what he is.

It does not make me anything, and knowing you from what I have seen from you on this forum I didnt expect any better from you. Anyways I called them animals for the atrocities they have committed against the civilians. They are no saints either so stop pretending so just because you love that vampire so much. Just because you belong to the same clan as him, or religion or what ever you should not stop the usage of your brain. Its an irreplaceable commodity in your body, make use of it. And yes I am a Sunni if you would to ask me that, but I called the FSA retard an animal as well because that is what he is.

sadly you're naive about Syria, you don't know anything other what the lies the media tells you
I'm sick of repeating myself,
http://www.defence.pk/forums/world-affairs/234220-syria-questions-can-not-answered.html
check out my threads and posts

sadly you're naive about Syria, you don't know anything other what the lies the media tells you
http://www.defence.pk/forums/world-affairs/234220-syria-questions-can-not-answered.html

Dont need to, and just because I dont flaunt a Syrian flag but instead a Pakistani one and a Kuwaiti one dont really mean that I am not aware of what does and does not happen. First of my source of information was my brother in law who was a Syrian passed away a while ago, and now is his family that we sometimes do get in touch with. As far as your threads go, I would read them only if you had a neutral point of view. Now let me as you a question buddy, what right does the Asad family has to rule Syria and impose themselves on the common people there like they own the country or something. Please do tell me that did they not oppress the Majority Sunnis there. Did his father not send his uncle to kill thousands in Homs. Where his uncle has claimed to have killed more then 40,000 were they all terrorists. What did you guys expect that people will not react one day. There is always a limit to which you can stretch a rubber band, once it gets to its limits it breaks.

Brother some people are so blind they wont see the truth even when it's staring in your face.
OT crush these FSA terrorists, good to know Russia and Iran are with Syrian Army

Oh an as$ muncher to the rescue.

so TIMES magazine has have this video for several months and didn't report it.
f~cking Americans, even when it was U.N investigator's report about using chemical weapon by F$A, they tried to play skeptical game and clean F$A sins, but what about MKO terrorist group, are you skeptical about their crimes too?
the root of all savages is in U.S and you can't cover your nasty face.
Mohsen don't exagerate. It was written it was end of April so not months ago.
And they needed to check if it was true, since this video is one of the worst video seen. It is not possible for a journalist who wants to say about it to write an article before the journalist didn't do enough work.

it shows US media are still good somehow (of course you have a lot of their own opinions articles) since this article exists

you never see in presstv (which itself is a soft newspaper in Iran compared to some other) critics over Asad, never.

They do not care about what is right or wrong, this is the sunni-shia war, trying to prove them anything does not help they will not change their mind.
Though most of them are not even strong religious, just fearfull of Iran and their gov..

Dont need to, and just because I dont flaunt a Syrian flag but instead a Pakistani one and a Kuwaiti one dont really mean that I am not aware of what does and does not happen. First of my source of information was my brother in law who was a Syrian passed away a while ago, and now is his family that we sometimes do get in touch with. As far as your threads go, I would read them only if you had a neutral point of view. Now let me as you a question buddy, what right does the Asad family has to rule Syria and impose themselves on the common people there like they own the country or something. Please do tell me that did they not oppress the Majority Sunnis there. Did his father not send his uncle to kill thousands in Homs(if I am not correct). Where his uncle has claimed to have killed more then 40,000 were they all terrorists. What did you guys expect that people will not react one day. There is always a limit to which you can stretch a rubber band, once it gets to its limits it breaks.

Oh an as$ muncher to the rescue.

Calm down boy. No need to get your panties in a bunch

Calm down boy. No need to get your panties in a bunch

Well son it was you who pocked his nose in my business if you dont mind next time do stay the F out of it. Kapish. I was talking to syrian lion so shooo.

What the hell is pocked :undecided:. Neither do I remember quoting you, loony toon :lol:

You guys dont learn now do you, anyways I shall not reply to stupid anymore. So enjoy your sorry existence of a life. Bye.

Dont need to, and just because I dont flaunt a Syrian flag but instead a Pakistani one and a Kuwaiti one dont really mean that I am not aware of what does and does not happen. First of my source of information was my brother in law who was a Syrian passed away a while ago, and now is his family that we sometimes do get in touch with. As far as your threads go, I would read them only if you had a neutral point of view. Now let me as you a question buddy, what right does the Asad family has to rule Syria and impose themselves on the common people there like they own the country or something. Please do tell me that did they not oppress the Majority Sunnis there. Did his father not send his uncle to kill thousands in Homs. Where his uncle has claimed to have killed more then 40,000 were they all terrorists. What did you guys expect that people will not react one day. There is always a limit to which you can stretch a rubber band, once it gets to its limits it breaks.
if you saw my posts, you would have known I'm against Alasad :disagree: but for Now he is the best leader to rule this war against international terrorism...

Sunnis control the Syrian government, two vice presidents are Sunnis, cabinet is mostly Sunnis, PM and Minister of defence are Sunnis, the population of Syria are mostly Sunnis, thus Syrian army is mostly Sunnis...

you are talking about Hama in 80's where the Syrian army crushed the Muslim Brotherhood terrorists, look up the Islamic brotherhood bombings and attacks in the 80's in Syria..... and 40k dead? are you serious? the current population of Hama is 250k and it is the 5th largest in population terms, so what do you think the population of Hama was back in the 80s? think about it, use logic and not emotions... yes the army did make mistakes, however, like every army in this world, they make mistakes...

anyways, like I said, you are naive, you're judging the book from it's cover, do some research, and hopefully you will wake up..

Back
Top Bottom