What's new

Syria's FSA rebels are Cannibals!!

if you saw my posts, you would have known I'm against Alasad :disagree: but for Now he is the best leader to rule this war against international terrorism...

He is a terrorist him self, as I said he is no better then the others who he calls terrorists. If my memory serves me right, it was his army that first started shooting at the protesters, fsa till that time was no where to be seen. Dont try to twist this into the american version of wot which within its self is full of it.

Sunnis control the Syrian government, two vice presidents are Sunnis, cabinet is mostly Sunnis, PM and Minister of defence are Sunnis, the population of Syria are mostly Sunnis, thus Syrian army is mostly Sunnis...

What about the officers who make all the decisions, how many of them do you have at the higher ranks, some had already defected have they not. Dont the alawites hold most of the higher posts in the Syrian army. And what power does the Sunni VP's and PM hold, and the parliament as a matter of fact, dont asad and his inner circle which dont comprise of any Sunnis hold all the say.

you are talking about Hama in 80's where the Syrian army crushed the Muslim Brotherhood terrorists, look up the Islamic brotherhood bombings and attacks in the 80's in Syria..... and 40k dead? are you serious? the current population of Hama is 250k and it is the 5th largest in population terms, so what do you think the population of Hama was back in the 80s? think about it, use logic and not emotions... yes the army did make mistakes, however, like every army in this world, they make mistakes...

I am not making up these numbers nor am I pulling them out of somewhere, I had read about it online and this is what was written,

Initial diplomatic reports from western countries stated that 1,000 were killed.[3][4] Subsequent estimates vary, with the lower estimates claiming that at least 10,000 Syrian citizens were killed,[5] while others put the number at 20,000 (Robert Fisk),[1] or 40,000 (Syrian Human Rights Committee).
Hama massacre - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The United States journalist Thomas Friedman claims in his book From Beirut to Jerusalem that Rifaat later said that the total number of victims was 38,000.

Rifaat al-Assad - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Yes its a source that is not always reliable. So that is why I said it was not confirmed.

anyways, like I said, you are naive, you're judging the book from it's cover, do some research, and hopefully you will wake up..

Well dude listen here is my thing. I dont support Sunnis just because they are sunnis like you were trying to explain to that clown. And nor do I hate shias just because they are shias. I dont have to tell you but I do have shias in my family and as friends. So I hear both the points of views. My issues with shias is that they no matter where they are take all their dictations from Iran. Now you can deny that thats your call. And please next time you want to know how religious I am, just ask me dont pass on a judgement on it (based on your ignorance), to a no body.

And also what is happening in Syria is wrong, but the responsibility of the mess to me lies more with Asad. He didnt want to let go of the power, and that opened up the door for fsa to come in and do what they are doing now. The massacres of innocent men women and children didnt help anyone. We cant just put them aside by saying that oh armies make mistakes, they should be punished if they do.

What was he trying to prove by doing that?!! it looks like he was having fun. so sick!!! bad things happen when the ignorant ones have money and weapons

This is called psychological warfare, strike terror into hearts of your enemy. Just like terrorists carry out beheadings. But this incident will only isolate them further because the world now knows the reality, Syrian army is dealing with brainwashed psychopaths.

He is a terrorist him self, as I said he is no better then the others who he calls terrorists. If my memory serves me right, it was his army that first started shooting at the protesters, fsa till that time was no where to be seen. Dont try to twist this into the american version of wot which within its self is full of it.

What about the officers who make all the decisions, how many of them do you have at the higher ranks, some had already defected have they not. Dont the alawites hold most of the higher posts in the Syrian army. And what power does the Sunni VP's and PM hold, and the parliament as a matter of fact, dont asad and his inner circle which dont comprise of any Sunnis hold all the say.

I am not making up these numbers nor am I pulling them out of somewhere, I had read about it online and this is what was written,

Initial diplomatic reports from western countries stated that 1,000 were killed.[3][4] Subsequent estimates vary, with the lower estimates claiming that at least 10,000 Syrian citizens were killed,[5] while others put the number at 20,000 (Robert Fisk),[1] or 40,000 (Syrian Human Rights Committee).
Hama massacre - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The United States journalist Thomas Friedman claims in his book From Beirut to Jerusalem that Rifaat later said that the total number of victims was 38,000.

Rifaat al-Assad - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Yes its a source that is not always reliable. So that is why I said it was not confirmed.

Well dude listen here is my thing. I dont support Sunnis just because they are sunnis like you were trying to explain to that clown. And nor do I hate shias just because they are shias. I dont have to tell you but I do have shias in my family and as friends. So I hear both the points of views. My issues with shias is that they no matter where they are take all their dictations from Iran. Now you can deny that thats your call. And please next time you want to know how religious I am, just ask me dont pass on a judgement on it (based on your ignorance), to a no body.

And also what is happening in Syria is wrong, but the responsibility of the mess to me lies more with Asad. He didnt want to let go of the power, and that opened up the door for fsa to come in and do what they are doing now. The massacres of innocent men women and children didnt help anyone. We cant just put them aside by saying that oh armies make mistakes, they should be punished if they do.

1.this video will answer part on of your comment... those terrorists burnt public buildings, attacked police, killed protesters to blame the government, and etc...

Again if you read my thread http://www.defence.pk/forums/world-affairs/234220-syria-questions-can-not-answered.html
I said : Why there is still Syrian Army? We all know that about 70% of Syrians are Sunnis (or under the Sunni category) thus that means 70% of the soldiers are Sunni, wouldn't be easy for that soldier to turn their guns against the government? Yes there are defectors, but those defectors are nothing, and most known defectors run and leave the country and now live in Turkey, Jordan, Qatar and Europe and etc, they play no role inside Syria.

meaning it is easy for a soldier to turn his gun and kill his commander....
I told you, I hate repeating my self, check my threads and posts...:hitwall:

Hama "Massacres" numbers are from western media, do you accept the western media to praise the enemy of the west and Israel? of course they will say 40k some even say 80k... and like I said before use logic, for the population of Hama in the 80's, 40k will almost the whole city of Hama....

Read my signature...

really? so just because less than 1% called for Alasad to leave, Alasad has to leave?? that mean every country on this earth, would have a different leader on a daily basis...
look you are ignoring the simple fact here, Alasad would have been gone, if the majority of Syrians wanted him gone..

again everything you're asking, I have answer for you in this thread...

http://www.defence.pk/forums/world-affairs/234220-syria-questions-can-not-answered.html

look Syria was the most peaceful couyntry in this world, it wasn't till "democracy" aka terrorism came in 2011 ..
http://www.defence.pk/forums/world-affairs/227219-syria-vs-usa-global-peace-index-2007-2012-a.html

International Human Development Indicators - UNDP

So Bashar Alasad improved Syria in many different ways, in addition when this crisis started, the government fulfilled all the Syrians demands... New Constitution that calls for president elections ( the old one didn't have elections) , new parties, opposition is part of the cabinet, and the parliament, emergency law removed... and 100+ laws and bills.. then those terrorists started shooting protesters, to blame the government, because the Plan A of the west and their puppets failed, they thought Alasad would have been gone in weeks... thus they created this war...

May God open your heart and eyes to see the truth...

Last edited by a moderator:
May God open your heart and eyes to see the truth...

I will read your links in due time, have to run now, need to take care of some work.

May Allah bring peace to the beautiful land of Syria, and all of Muslim countries. And give to us rulers who are just, and fearful of Allah. Live in peace will talk to you latter.

This is nothing.... In World War 2, Human liver of Allied soldiers were eaten by Japanese soldiers to cure stomach disease.

Most Japanese people I met today wouldn't dream of eating another persons flesh. Anyone has the potential to become a cannibal. People weren't born psychopaths, they were made into them.

This is nothing.... In World War 2, Human liver of Allied soldiers were eaten by Japanese soldiers to cure stomach disease.

Most Japanese people I met today wouldn't dream of eating another persons flesh. Anyone has the potential to become a cannibal. People weren't born psychopaths, they were made into them.
It depends on the country cultures too, sorry to say that.
In some country there is a past of canibalism. And yes an Indian explained well family of prophet exemple.
Japanese have their own culture . For exemple in Iran , maybe we have many bad sides, but i never seen canibalism. Only part of history having such canibalism was a time the kings were not persians (doing this to their own). Azeri region is still famous to be the region where happened stoning or will of stoning (some were stopped by the Iranian justice not local)
I don't mean superiority of this culture or another (my self i am sayyid so i know my roots) but it is clear we have different cultures and it can matter

I remember a nice program about chechenia with Tolstoi words
the great Tolstoi said that there are three kind of soldiers: the strong one (having rules) the weak one (becoming a monster because it is self protection against horror of war than to create horror himself) and most of soldiers are cowards . I like this description of war :D

You must understand the difference between the regime force and the opposition force. The regime had raped sisters infront of their brothers and the family, tortured little kids infront of their mothers and all those painful tortures, killed matures while the kids are watching and doing all those nasty stuff they had done even with animals. This is not the Sunnah and Allah does not permit us to do it. Only the pagan Shias does this kind and this is what the lunatic killing machine Bashar alongside with Khamanei and other rabbis issuing a fatwa on killing the innocents who are desperately fighting for freedom. So, think before you add comments. Look at all the people who are saying 'kill those terrorist', obviously they are referring to the innocent Suuni civilians. Sick people with the brain of a peanut size.

Mohsen don't exagerate. It was written it was end of April so not months ago.
And they needed to check if it was true, since this video is one of the worst video seen. It is not possible for a journalist who wants to say about it to write an article before the journalist didn't do enough work.

it shows US media are still good somehow (of course you have a lot of their own opinions articles) since this article exists

you never see in presstv (which itself is a soft newspaper in Iran compared to some other) critics over Asad, never.
"Two TIME reporters first saw the video in April in the presence of several of Abu Sakkar’s fighters and supporters, including his brother. They all said the video was authentic"

what other proofs you need, when the murders are confessing and are proud of it. your BS about PressTV is because western media have brainwashed you, you are believing terrorist claims and yet expect PressTV to reflect them too? no, man, this kind of journalism can only be found in western media and their poppets in the region. these magazine accuses Syrian government of massacre but in which case they have brought proofs? even in this article again writer says both sides are doing the same thing, while they don't even have any video. for their reporters it's easy to reflect terrorist's claims but at the same time they don't want to talk about their crimes even so they have video which is acquired from terrorists themselves and has verified by them.

With some fava beans and a nice chianti ththththththththththth

I seem to recall Hezbollah doing this to Israeli soldiers' bodies in the 90's.

Of course when it's Hez doing it to Israeli soldiers, they are heroes in the eyes of the Syrian/Iranian axis of death.

"Two TIME reporters first saw the video in April in the presence of several of Abu Sakkar’s fighters and supporters, including his brother. They all said the video was authentic"

what other proofs you need, when the murders are confessing and are proud of it. your BS about PressTV is because western media have brainwashed you, you are believing terrorist claims and yet expect PressTV to reflect them too? no, man, this kind of journalism can only be found in western media and their poppets in the region. these magazine accuses Syrian government of massacre but in which case they have brought proofs? even in this article again writer says both sides are doing the same thing, while they don't even have any video. for their reporters it's easy to reflect terrorist's claims but at the same time they don't want to talk about their crimes even so they have video which is acquired from terrorists themselves and has verified by them.
you quote the right part (april not months ago). and whatever they did publish it. it is a proof there is some freedom of speech there.
of course i will not deny most of newspapers articles are pro rebels .

I am not brainwashed like you Mohsen. I can access for all sides informations. Not you. I have even friends and relatives in many different groups of the society, from army to politics, even religious. You can see on PressTV they didn't care about green wave. They as well never side the doubts side. A real journalist should write with doubts and not take one side of the battle: pro rebels or anti rebels .

They are terrorists in rebels but not all of them. Some people believed in hope for a change for good. Discussion is more about : did these guys lost the battle ?

We al lknow with honesty army used rockets against cities which caused a lot of death in population.
And rebels more and more acted like savages for some of them.

Defending 100% Asad for a Foreigner or being 100% pro rebels : for me only people living in propaganda machine they can think so.

And be happy i am not like most Iranians outside Iran. Go to balatarin check what Iranians say. They don"'t even care the video is true. For them it is manipulation by Asad. And you know why. Because they think the best is Asad is taken away to weaken Iranian regime.

With some fava beans and a nice chianti ththththththththththth

I seem to recall Hezbollah doing this to Israeli soldiers' bodies in the 90's.

Of course when it's Hez doing it to Israeli soldiers, they are heroes in the eyes of the Syrian/Iranian axis of death.
go f~ck yourself, nobody believes Israeli claims.

you quote the right part (april not months ago). and whatever they did publish it. it is a proof there is some freedom of speech there.
of course i will not deny most of newspapers articles are pro rebels .

I am not brainwashed like you Mohsen. I can access for all sides informations. Not you. I have even friends and relatives in many different groups of the society, from army to politics, even religious. You can see on PressTV they didn't care about green wave. They as well never side the doubts side. A real journalist should write with doubts and not take one side of the battle: pro rebels or anti rebels .

They are terrorists in rebels but not all of them. Some people believed in hope for a change for good. Discussion is more about : did these guys lost the battle ?

We al lknow with honesty army used rockets against cities which caused a lot of death in population.
And rebels more and more acted like savages for some of them.

Defending 100% Asad for a Foreigner or being 100% pro rebels : for me only people living in propaganda machine they can think so.

And be happy i am not like most Iranians outside Iran. Go to balatarin check what Iranians say. They don"'t even care the video is true. For them it is manipulation by Asad. And you know why. Because they think the best is Asad is taken away to weaken Iranian regime.
balatarin? my references isn't an American website, but the people I live with everyday, and our people answered those green sh!ts themselves, unlike you, I live in Iran and cause of my IT job, i deal with every kind of people in society, and even mostly in upper class part of town which contains more people like you.

In western sources you hear Syrian army has fired at those cities, but do they tell you F$A terrorists has occupied people's houses and even hold a few of citizens as human shield? they show you images of massacred villages but do they tell you those are shiah families?
reality you see is far away from the reality I see.

Back
Top Bottom