What's new

Syrian plane intrudes into Israeli airspace

How can you say that this jet is flying over Israel and no other place?

with the help of uncle sam and co they are standing strong,.. no uncle sam and co no israel.....my uncle said to me once if all the arabs pissed at once towards israel all the jews will be washed to sea.

ain't you standing strong because of uncle sam.thanks for the idea.

What a ridiculous conversation. "Jews are cowards by nature", seriously, that statement alone deserves a ban.

But, I'd like to reply to Mr. Brahmastra above. Regardless of US support, which has been lacking since the 1990s, we've stood more than strong, particularly against Indian designs. There is a reason why, despite overwhelming war-fighting potential, India has stayed within its borders for 20 years. It would be childish to assume the US built Pakistani defence, much the same way as saying Russia build Indian defence.

Israel is much the same, they've earned their strengths. However, by comparison with their neighbors, the Israelis always had massive support. There is little doubt that if the US withdrew its support for Israel as it did for Pakistan, Israel would have a tough time surviving in that hostile environment. Especially if the US were to start supporting forces that oppose Israel, as they have done with Pakistan.

Nopz they will step back jews are cowards by nature.
:cheers:

lol, yea tell that to the 80 or so Syrian Mig pilots that were crushed in 1982. Not to mention all the SAM sites destroyed with only 2 Israeli deaths. Syrian Migs didn't even score 1 kill. That's a pretty bad combat record

Last edited:
What a ridiculous conversation. "Jews are cowards by nature", seriously, that statement alone deserves a ban.

But, I'd like to reply to Mr. Brahmastra above. Regardless of US support, which has been lacking since the 1990s, we've stood more than strong, particularly against Indian designs. There is a reason why, despite overwhelming war-fighting potential, India has stayed within its borders for 20 years. It would be childish to assume the US built Pakistani defence, much the same way as saying Russia build Indian defence.

Israel is much the same, they've earned their strengths. However, by comparison with their neighbors, the Israelis always had massive support. There is little doubt that if the US withdrew its support for Israel as it did for Pakistan, Israel would have a tough time surviving in that hostile environment. Especially if the US were to start supporting forces that oppose Israel, as they have done with Pakistan.

If they continued to survive through that perhaps you would believe that they have Gods favor?

@PAFAce: Agreed with you.but I replied him with going to his own level and words.

did you say coward?
those coward jews are still standing tall though they are surrounded by half a dozen hostile country.

Wrong they are not surrounded by any hostile neighbour they are surrounded by Allies that pretend to be there enemy this reality is becoming clearer by the day.:bunny:

lol, yea tell that to the 80 or so Syrian Mig pilots that were crushed in 1982. Not to mention all the SAM sites destroyed with only 2 Israeli deaths. Syrian Migs didn't even score 1 kill. That's a pretty bad combat record

WHne you have allies in teh ARab countries , Israel is garenteed success
See how Isreal was ablle to go through Saudi Airspace to attack Iraq back in 1985.

I can say the same about the PAF pilots who shot down a few Israelis without any losses.

The myth of the Israeli Defence Forces was blown with the recent war with Lebanese Fighters. Israel earned its first defeat and had to retreat. Just like the myth of the Indian Forces in Kargil was blown.

Even if the Syrian plane intrude it was probably by mistake..These kind of mistakes happening with neighbouring countries..Its not an act of bravery its a simple mistake ...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom