What's new

Syrian plane intrudes into Israeli airspace

amunhotep

BANNED
Reaction score
A brilliant video which shows how easily syrian fighters intrude into israeli air-space with impunity

watch the full video

:cheers:

:thinktank:

Last edited by a moderator:
yeah and when israeli will shoot down these planes with even more ease then there will be hue-cry against them.........feel free to disagree......

I Would't disagree with being shot down iam suprised that this SAF aircraft was flying in Israeli airspace for so long who knows wat happens in the end of the video prob was shot down....

yeah and when israeli will shoot down these planes with even more ease then there will be hue-cry against them.........feel free to disagree......

"Better to live one day as a tiger than a thousand years as a jackal"

Hope you understand ..

"Better to live one day as a tiger than a thousand years as a jackal"

Hope you understand ..

Among all ideas to become tiger, jackal, lion, goat, ..., I hope sense prevails! I hope the few literate population of the country still stop supporting people whose only goal in life to kill people in name religion, caste, skin color or creed!

It seems like a propaganda booster for terrorists, other than that what objective was served? Does Syria not want to live in peace? Does Syria think it has capacity to take on Israel? Now by flying through Israeli space would it make more likely that Israelis will launch attacks on Syria? Or, the entire goal is provoke a reaction and have a war?

just propaganda or fake.
No country will allow specially Israel will allow this and that too for this long.
Israel is not a big country ( very little depth) so their airforce has to react accordingly by aircrafts or SAMs.

You gotta admit, Syria got balls.

Also, the video is probably fake, FFS who uses microsoft SAM to make news?

Its a propaganda video, the Israelis have the most advanced radar network in the middle east. I am sure if this plane was 100 km away from the Israeli border, the IAF will know about it and will take the proper precautions. MIG23, wasnt this plane a** raped by the Israelis during their invasion of Lebanon in 1982. Its sure good to support the Syrians but its always good to keep an eye on the reality. The Israelis bombed Syrias prized nuclear reactor and the Syrians could do nothing about it.

Israel is arming india against Pakistan so we should offer a 290km version of RAAD air launched cruise missile to Syria..:sniper:

with the help of uncle sam and co they are standing strong,.. no uncle sam and co no israel.....my uncle said to me once if all the arabs pissed at once towards israel all the jews will be washed to sea.

Back
Top Bottom