What's new

Syrian Moderate Terrorists in 3 pictures

Assad should sanitize a 50 mile radius around the crime zone with nonstop bombing, artillery barrage, barrels, or otherwise.

Civilians_web_800_dec.jpg

Children_Web_800.jpg

Assad and whoever helping him must be killed in revenge for lives of those innocent kids and civilians.

I don't support any side in Syria but I'm pretty sure Hezbollah have done similar things.

Civilians_web_800_dec.jpg

Children_Web_800.jpg

Assad and whoever helping him must be killed in revenge for lives of those innocent kids and civilians.
So if Assad was animal you should be animals too??

Your terrorism and crimes started before Assad family like the terrorist inb tayyimia and the mamluks genocide against alawites

Assadist criticizing rebels is like serial murderer criticizing a cookie thief. Just today they murdered 50 civilians in Atareb, Almashehad and more.

PS. US killed some 50 civilians today as well (I use word killed because of US its not a policy in contrast to Assadists).
Here we see an Israeli defending his beloved rebels.. He can't even condemn this crime.. Well he is happy the kid his rebels killed is Palestinian...

I have been gone all this time but you are still the same supporting scum terrorists... :disagree:

We have been saying for years no such thing as rebels or freedom fighters... They are all terrorists..

Here we see an Israeli defending his beloved rebels.. He can't even condemn this crime.. Well he is happy the kid his rebels killed is Palestinian...

I have been gone all this time but you are still the same supporting scum terrorists... :disagree:

We have been saying for years no such thing as rebels or freedom fighters... They are all terrorists..
Good to see u after long time

Assad murdered more Palestinians than anyone else and now he also uses them as cannon fodder, including the children.

Rebels killed 1 POW Assad murdered 50 civilians. Who is bigger scum and terrorist?

Assad murdered more Palestinians than anyone else and now he also uses them as cannon fodder, including the children.

Rebels killed 1 POW Assad murdered 50 civilians. Who is bigger scum and terrorist?
Coming from you, it is funny.. Israeli defending Palestinians...

Do you have any proof that this child is fighter? Kid looks like injured in a hospital... But again you must defend your beloved terrorists..

BTW I won't reply back, we have been over this before many times...

Wow.. And these guys are moderate ? What a terrible screwup this Syria project has been.So many bloodthirsty animals unleashed.
If they are moderate guess how the extremes will behave.

Today in Aleppo, the worst animals on this planet, who are supported by various governments worse than themselves, captured a 12 year old boy, accused him of being a government fighter or a 'Shabiha', made a video ridiculing him and then beheaded him. Here you are, the scums that want freedom in Syria. These people are like pigs, no matter how much you try to whitewash them, call them moderates freedom loving etc, they are still dirty.

Cnu7UD0WcAAKGtL.jpg

Pictures are blurred, but still, don't watch them if you can't.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Cnu7WkVWIAAGtik.jpg

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Cnu7YMlXYAAdNm7.jpg

You are really not in peace with yourself. I don't really know how you endure such false pretense and consistent inner denial. Get over it man. It might have been a nice game that you played against some folks here in this forum. But it has already been a long bitter war, and you are still insisting on pretending that you side with a humane party? I really can't comprehend the waste of time and energy you are throwing down the drain.

Kindly also share child treatment of Asad's soldiers.

Soldiers of Asad are equally wild animals as Daesh
Several pics and videos are on internet.
I feel pitty on your thinking. Instead of condemning this act you are defending these savages by bringing up a story.
Two wrongs cant make one right. At least people were in peace in Asad's regime.

I feel pitty on your thinking. Instead of condemning this act you are defending these savages by bringing up a story.
Two wrongs cant make one right.
How this murder is different from daily mass murder by Assad?

At least people were in peace in Asad's regime.
Assad's regime is still here and it brought country to total destruction with over 1 million deaths.

How this murder is different from daily mass murder by Assad?
how about killing innocent palestines for last many decades, your question doesnt suit you dear. i am sorry

Assad's regime is still here and it brought country to total destruction with over 1 million deaths.
i would appreciate if you share the exact figures of martyered palestinian till now

how about killing innocent palestines for last many decades, your question doesnt suits you dear. i am sorry
Palestine: 10 K killed in 30 years.
Syria: 400 K directly killed and over 1 million excessive deaths in 5 years.

See the difference?

Back
Top Bottom