What's new

Syrian Moderate Terrorists in 3 pictures

Above the Soldier Identity Card of the 19 Years Old 'Child'.
Born in 1997.
He
had a Growth Problem.

Cn5cad2UkAAPFvo.jpg

Playing with a little toy.

Cn6NPwrW8AAXOl3.jpg

I don't think that matters much in this case ^^

In the video he says that 'Bashar is sending us kids now as he ran out of men'. According to them it's a kid, and they beheaded him.

Oh wow. A pause to arm terrorists with heavy weapons and training, in response to very clear evidence of the radical and inhuman nature of these groups on similar extreme levels as the not so moderate terrorists like ISIS, that everyone except the NATO clique and NATO proxies had reported and warned about for near 5 years?

What a sensible decision from the selfdeclared world police and upkeeper of "peace".

Oh wow. A pause to arm terrorists with heavy weapons and training, in response to very clear evidence of the radical and inhuman nature of these groups on similar extreme levels as the not so moderate terrorists like ISIS, that everyone except the NATO clique and NATO proxies had reported and warned about for near 5 years?

What a sensible decision from the selfdeclared world police and upkeeper of "peace".
Its totally the opposite. Secular rebels did not get whatsoever support thats why they split and turned Islamist

One can distinguish very clearly the mulla slaves, don't be smart.
haha. I told you, you have a sick mentality
In Pakistan, either people are slaves of Iran Or slaves of Al saud family. you belong to option B.
keep enjoy your slavery.

I say for me saudi king with his family can go to hell , now you say that same for Iranian mulla and also show atrocities of asad along with daesh.
But you will not !
I would love to
Long live humanity !! And the rest go to hell including Asad and Iranian mullas..

Today in Aleppo, the worst animals on this planet, who are supported by various governments worse than themselves, captured a 12 year old boy, accused him of being a government fighter or a 'Shabiha', made a video ridiculing him and then beheaded him. Here you are, the scums that want freedom in Syria. These people are like pigs, no matter how much you try to whitewash them, call them moderates freedom loving etc, they are still dirty.

Cnu7UD0WcAAKGtL.jpg

Pictures are blurred, but still, don't watch them if you can't.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Cnu7WkVWIAAGtik.jpg

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Cnu7YMlXYAAdNm7.jpg

The group responsible is Noor al-Din Zanki, the same group that is considered as moderates in Syria and supplied by TOW from U.S. yeah because why not? The same U.S that armed Al-Qaeda when they were fighting Soviets.

@Oscar @Horus

Please remove this , it is against forum laws,
kindly remove the pictures and videos.

Back
Top Bottom