What's new

Syrian Civil War (Graphic Photos/Vid Not Allowed)

I can post so many pictures and videos of fried and barbecued Shiites and Iranians but I would get banned. Seems like only rebel supporters get banned around here for posting graphic stuff.
be a man. stop play the victim. many people have been banned from many different opinion sides. extremists like al hasani of course have more chance to get banned since they have sectarian and ethnic language. we need to keep polite and ... well you know i am quite surprised many people here are not blamed to use such words like hoping more people die. be it people saying about kebab or others.
maybe it is because i experienced the war and the lost of my nearest family that i hate war and such words more than most of you guys it is always pain to read stupid statements of hoping people die. ..

Alliance Smerch artillery. 300 mm caliber. 90 km range. Hundreds of meters lethal radius.

CTOeUscU8AAzlmT.jpg:large

Alliance MiG-21 and MiG-23 multi role fighters bomb mujahids in northern Hama province from Hama air base.

Oh look, my previous comment was deleted by one of the pro mullah admins in this forum, what a surprise!

This is an Indo European forum. No personal insults allowed, by any member.

A lot of Smerch rockets are out of dates because they have been produced in large number ,and now is time to free the stock.
This will be super show for terrorists....they will be converted into a steam.

an Alliance APC got hit in the arse by an ATGM but apparently without much damage and should be repairable

So when is Israel going to support the patriotic Iranians in defending their country from the mullahs ? And not the Netanblabla way of handling please.
U want 7 million Israel to make revolution for 80 million Iran? Sorry guys but u brought mullahs on urself and u need to get rid of them by urself.

Mullahs had a decade of super high oil prices and how they used it? - Sent billions to Hezbollah, billions to Hamas, put monkey in sounding rocket and then many many billions for Assad. Better they sent Assad in sounding rocket and gave billions to monkey.

U want 7 million Israel to make revolution for 80 million Iran? Sorry guys but u brought mullahs on urself and u need to get rid of them by urself.

Mullahs had a decade of super high oil prices and how they used it? - Sent billions to Hezbollah, billions to Hamas, put monkey in sounding rocket and then many many billions for Assad. Better they sent Assad in sounding rocket and gave billions to monkey.

Iran is Shia. Shia need Mula.

an Alliance APC got hit in the arse by an ATGM but apparently without much damage and should be repairable

No damage at all, just front doors opened as result of the explosion :rolleyes:

I just saw some gruesome pictures and videos of Syrian women and children after being bombed by Russia. Unbelievable even ISIS didn't target women and children like this. When I saw those pictures I knew that Russians/Iranians have no chance in Syria. They simply don't have the support from Syrian people.

I just saw some gruesome pictures and videos of Syrian women and children after being bombed by Russia. Unbelievable even ISIS didn't target women and children like this. When I saw those pictures I knew that Russians/Iranians have no chance in Syria. They simply don't have the support from Syrian people.

This is war. There will be casualties. In WW2 American bombers carpet bombed German and Japanese cities and killed millions of civilians to break their will to fight.

As if ISIS had an airforce to do it. ISIS would nuke his enemies, if he could.
SAA support is evident by having sunni cities. You can't control a sunni city like Damascus without having the people.

Ps. Lol at your turcomongol pride avatar. Racist !
I am still struggling to find a turkomongol scientist in the history.

There is never a "good" side in war, and that will never be the case. As much as people try to back their respective country's political position within a certain conflict up, you can rest assured that non of them are morally motivated. All countries have their own agendy and thats the brutal truth about war.

As of right now, nobody "really" has the support of the Syrian people. They are conflicted between chosing which is the least worst side, the brutal oppressing baath regime that is willing to kill and throw their country into civil war rather then relinquish some power or the Radical extremists that behead people like its a walk in the park on daily bases. A pity moderate rebels arent big enough.

Back
Top Bottom