What's new

Syrian Civil War (Graphic Photos/Vid Not Allowed)

Why not u have recruited practically every possibility u can.......why not them

Ali%20Khamenei.jpg
images

Next one.

A Sunni Arab terrorist weeps like a woman after getting f.ked by SAA shell (@500's rats getting owned badly)

One Syrian is dead 21,999,999 more to go. Your country is spending billions to murder some Arabs hundreds miles away and u are happy about it.

One Syrian is dead 21,999,999 more to go. Your country is spending billions to murder some Arabs hundreds miles away and u are happy about it.

LOL.
These 21,999,999 are also soon going to piss upon the Israel, the illegitimate terrorist state (in words of these 21,999,999)

There is no proof he is Syrian. Get back to the oven, subhuman.

Next one.

A Sunni Arab terrorist weeps like a woman after getting f.ked by SAA shell (@500's rats getting owned badly)

I can post so many pictures and videos of fried and barbecued Shiites and Iranians but I would get banned. Seems like only rebel supporters get banned around here for posting graphic stuff.

There is no proof he is Syrian. Get back to the oven, subhuman.
If he is not Syrian then 22,000,000 to go. Ur people are in poverty, while mullah regime sells nonrenewable natural resources and uses this money to kill Arabs to please another Arabs.

More filthy Farsi mullah rats sent straight to hell :tup:
Just say mullah rat.This is a war of religion in which normal sane patriotic Iranians have nothing to do with it.

Always adress mullahs and their supporters not us.

If he is not Syrian then 22,000,000 to go. Ur people are in poverty, while mullah regime sells nonrenewable natural resources and uses this money to kill Arabs to please another Arabs.
So when is Israel going to support the patriotic Iranians in defending their country from the mullahs ? And not the Netanblabla way of handling please.

Children sitting on Russian missile in Hama (Smerch booster I think):
CTOeUscU8AAzlmT.jpg:large

These things killed thousands in Donbas and quickly ended the war in Donbas because by golly we can't have killing on such scale in Europe.

ba37c23651c68dc382d83fd055434107.jpg

Last edited:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom