What's new

Syrian Civil War (Graphic Photos/Vid Not Allowed)

Latakia
GZZBhfj.png

just imagine Syrians are still use MiG-21 and MiG-23 so lethally
the mig21 they even made home made bombs
Syrian need to update there air assets quickly

Mujahids have no air defense. WW2 era prop powered heavy bombers like B-17 would be devastating.

Last edited:
If you don't mind my asking, are you a Bangladeshi Hindu? I am quite puzzled by why you support this butcher Assad and cheer lead Russians killing Muslims, that is why I ask.

pissed as your terrorist are losing :rofl: why do i have to be hindu to support them
anyway i know the Hindu sadly in Bangladesh gets discriminated
when did terrorist become Muslim , and i never denied Russia killed a lot Muslims even Muslims nation killing Muslims

Russia butcher Muslim ok then USA also did directly or in directly in Iraq Libya Palestine Syria and other non muslim countries

Assad killed a lot then the Terrorist / opposition also did
i am not even denying that Assad dad killed civilians

dont think you support western they are angels no one is it is also politics and global power and money and oil
it is like a chess games

i support assad but not much i support the Syrian armed forces and the people and those who are there to kick the terrorist out

at least SAA other and Russia will not go and today i will behead this and that and destroy the historical places

i support them at least i know who serious abt the work in Syria

election democracy will prevails through talks and peace not by blood or war

ISIS and moderate beheaders are dying left and right, this is too easy for Russia, Iran, Syria and Iraq.

Children sitting on Russian missile in Hama (Smerch booster I think):
CTOeUscU8AAzlmT.jpg:large

Smerch is not the biggest calibre being used in Syria.
Here is engine part from Tochka-U ballistic missile somewhere in Syria. The engine part being separated from warhead in the air.
OTR-21 Tochka - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
CTJcMOwUYAAVFYc.jpg

Since all of Tochka-U here being replaced by Iskander-M, i guess a lot of missiles will be utilized in Syria

Last edited:
Yesterday KHAPUASS air raid destroyed one of the largest textile yarn plants in the Middle East.

at least SAA other and Russia will not go and today i will behead this and that and destroy the historical places
Assad both behead and destroy historic places (Aleppo grand mosque, Khalid bin Walid Mosque, which are much more important than some useless ruins).

Where was the plant located?
Aleppo. In addition KHAPUASS bombed markets in Douma and Maarat an-Nouman.

Syrian Democratic Forces trained and armed by America and Jordan arrived to kill mujahids. Syria forever!

an Alliance APC got hit in the arse by an ATGM but apparently without much damage and should be repairable

Without much damage? All the occupants in the troop compartment are fried or at the very least have third degree burns, and the whole left side is probably fucked as well. Crew died most likely too due to overpressure. The BMP kept going due to momentum.

As if ISIS had an airforce to do it. ISIS would nuke his enemies, if he could.
SAA support is evident by having sunni cities. You can't control a sunni city like Damascus without having the people.

Ps. Lol at your turcomongol pride avatar. Racist !
I am still struggling to find a turkomongol scientist in the history.
Yes you can. It is very easy to control people with Iron fist rule. Why do you think that after so long Darayya, Jobar, Eastern Ghouta haven't fallen despite all the terror that rains down on them daily? They resist the regime after all the regime has done. The people in Damascus know what the regime will do to them if they rise up without organization. That's why the Damascus Volcano operation in 2012 failed.

I propose a new flag of Syria after the dust settles. We can combined the Baath flag and the FSA flag into one, like how Henry VIII combined the Lancaster rose and the York rose into the Tudor rose after the war of the roses.

Wars of the Roses - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

What we can do. We can have the green white black stripes and the two green stars as the new Syria flag after the war.

File:Flag of Syria 2011, observed.svg - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

File:Flag of Syria.svg - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Syrian Democratic Forces trained and armed by America and Jordan arrived to kill mujahids. Syria forever!

They would still identify as anti-Assad btw, they're just focused on daesh for now. Notice the actual Syrian flag in their logo instead of the Ba'ath party flag.

They would still identify as anti-Assad btw, they're just focused on daesh for now. Notice the actual Syrian flag in their logo instead of the Ba'ath party flag.

They are not religious and they will either form a united government together with Baath or run in election against Assad. If the Syrian people want Assad as president, then so be it. They will not fight Assad because they will attend Vienna along with Baath.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom