What's new

Syrian Civil War (Graphic Photos/Vid Not Allowed)

Great news that moderate terrorists are dying thanks to Russian bombs.
Poor terrorists supporters having a hard time doing damage control here, your terrorists are burning in hell right now while Assad is relaxing at his home comfortably. :lol:

Great news that moderate terrorists are dying thanks to Russian bombs.
Poor terrorists supporters having a hard time doing damage control here, your terrorists are burning in hell right now while Assad is relaxing at his home comfortably. :lol:

long live assad, long live oppressor

stalin apprentice :-)

Al Nusra terrorist getting owned by RUAF

Embedded media from this media site is no longer available

I totally agree with this statement. I mean with respect who can be more stupid than Farsi. It was a mistake to make them enter Islam. First, Arab should have cured Farsi then talked to them about Islam.
What can we expect from drug addicted?
Your prophet made a big mistake bringing Islam to Iran. Now enjoy the fruits of that

Notorious insurgent TOW shooter Abu Omar KIA in Mansoura today.
#FSA Suqur Al-Ghab announce death of experienced TOW shooter "Abu Omar" and militant Khalid Al-'Issa - Syria map syria.liveuamap.com

#FSA Suqur Al-Ghab announce death of experienced TOW shooter "Abu Omar" and militant Khalid Al-'Issa

this guy ? :yu:
The Legendary "Abu Tow," took out 68 tanks:
CR6-1tGWsAA3kUX.jpg:large
good riddance :wave:

I totally agree with this statement. I mean with respect who can be more stupid than Farsi? It was a mistake to make them enter Islam. First, Arab should have cured Farsi then talked to them about Islam.
What can we expect from drug addicted?
it is funny how "with respect" you insult ALL persians
i wonder what it is when "without respect" :D

Al Nusra terrorist getting owned by RUAF

Your prophet made a big mistake bringing Islam to Iran. Now enjoy the fruits of that
Al Nusra? He was a journalist you insolent swine.

#FSA Suqur Al-Ghab announce death of experienced TOW shooter "Abu Omar" and militant Khalid Al-'Issa - Syria map syria.liveuamap.com

#FSA Suqur Al-Ghab announce death of experienced TOW shooter "Abu Omar" and militant Khalid Al-'Issa

this guy ? :yu:

good riddance :wave:
That guy was injured.
Other guy Abu Omar is older and has a much larger beard.

@Serpentine as I've heard Russia has expressed its redyness to cooperate with FSA against ISIS with "air support" and has called for early presidential election in Syria ....

it is funny how "with respect" you insult ALL persians
i wonder what it is when "without respect" :D
Dear Hussain "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience."

Insurgent TOW ATGMs are preyed upon by Alliance Mi-24 attack helicopters.

@Serpentine as I've heard Russia has expressed its redyness to cooperate with FSA against ISIS with "air support" and has called for early presidential election in Syria ....

Yes, no problem in that. Also about early elections, that is also good, when 'all parties' can participate in an election.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom