What's new

Syrian Civil War (Graphic Photos/Vid Not Allowed)

They can't produce/afford body armor, let alone have any access to modern military body armor. I don't think body armor will help when going up against air power, body armor is usually used by the side attacking that dominates the air space.

Insurgents should be able to manufacture steel body armor like those seen in Kingdom of Heaven. Although, such armor is not effective in modern warfare. Ukrainian soldiers wore American Interceptor body armor and still suffered thousands of losses over a few months of combat.

These are computer aimed and are fairly accurate.
These are unguided rockets fired indirectly. Extremely inaccurate.

Efficiency of Russian bombardment still seems to be 100 times more effective than what US and it's allies are doing in Iraq.
This must be a shame for you.
Based on what exactly u made that idiotic conclusion?
I was talking about this specific case. Do u have something to say on it?

Insurgents should be able to manufacture steel body armor like those seen in Kingdom of Heaven. Although, such armor is not effective in modern warfare. Ukrainian soldiers wore American Interceptor body armor and still suffered thousands of losses over a few months of combat.
Level 3 armor (which protects against 7.62x51 Ball) is usually made through ballistic steel.
Rebels don't have capacity to produce ballistic steel, neither does regime. Quit your retarded crap.

Around 70 people have died due to Russian airstrikes in Homs, with hundreds injured. Strong precise airstrikes vs. ISIS = targeting civilian areas.

Last edited:
Level 3 armor (which protects against 7.62x51 Ball) is usually made through ballistic steel.
Rebels don't have capacity to produce ballistic steel, neither does regime. Quit your retarded crap.

Around 70 people have died due to Russian airstrikes in Homs, with hundreds injured. Strong precise airstrikes vs. ISIS = targeting civilian areas.

No military designed their Air Force for precision light strikes, it is intended for mass destruction and murder of human beings. Of course these armies have audacity to bash the 'terrorists'(Who rarely target civilians, with exception of ISIS). But we can't change the world, but we can declare opinions/positions of such states null and void.

Whose hair? Some of the rebels hair?

Long hair is not part of Sunnah. It's probably convenient for a lot of fighters to grow it out a bit. Also historically a lot of Arabs had long or semi-long hair as this was popular at times for instance in Arabia. I mean it was fashion in Europe too for centuries and until not long ago, lol.

There is a isolated tribe in KSA that live in the mountains of Hijaz who mistrust almost every stranger and their men tend to have semi-long hair. BBC once made a documentary about them. Quite interesting. I think that it is purely a tradition. Nothing to do with religion.

There are quite a lot of Bedouins in Syria they might have a tendency to grow their hair longer too. Not sure about this to be honest with you.

After doing some research, it seems it's not sunnah to grow it out but the Islamic prophet Muhammad definitely had long hair. It's a Bedouin tradition I think.

For example, here's Nimr bin Odwan with his wife (whom he later killed by accident)
image.jpeg

Notice his long, braided hair.

As per my observations the RuAF is doing a technically (not going into the politics of it) sound job, i.e. their missions are successful (there is no reason to believe otherwise). So far it is the poor discipline on part of SAA and pro-regime forces which is causing rendering the RuAF air campaign ineffective. Albeit new uniforms and new weaponry, the core discipline (including strategy, body language, tactics etc.) all seem to be lacking in the SAA.

These are my observations so far.

After doing some research, it seems it's not sunnah to grow it out but the Islamic prophet Muhammad definitely had long hair. It's a Bedouin tradition I think.

For example, here's Nimr bin Odwan with his wife (whom he later killed by accident)
View attachment 265285
Notice his long, braided hair.

I never knew Nimr bin Odwan was a real person, for me it was just a Ramadan MBC series. I guess I learned something new today.

I thought there is no drawing of Muhammad (PBUH)?
yes , nothing deified. and only God should be worshiped. prophet didn't want people to worship him.
he is not his appearance that is important but the message.
but you can see that some retards didn't get the message and care about appearance and roots of prophet like being Arab is an important point to be a muslim . these people have not understood anything except they understand the use of this bullshit as political tool.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom