What's new

Syrian Civil War (Graphic Photos/Vid Not Allowed)

Alliance offensive in southern Aleppo province.

Which means Saudi Arabia has right to invade Syria and Yemen then. Which means you can't complain about Arab support for FSA.

They are welcome to do so. But since Saudi Arabia is stuck in Yemen, I'm guessing that won't be happening within the next 10 years.

Alliance captured Baqisha in Aleppo province.

Alliance now within 6 km of Kuweiris air base.

Alliance captured part of Wa'hash Dwair in East Ghouta.

Alliance captured Mintaqat Bal'as, Til al-Zahmool, al-Dabbaghat, Til al-Shaheed in southern Aleppo province.

Alliance now within 5 km from Kuweiris air base.

Last edited:
Famous pro-regime FB page criticizes the last Hama offensive. It says regime lost 24 tanks and 450 troops for 50 cm

CRjBA3iWEAAy0yN.jpg

i have fixed your sentence

no need to thank me, peace.............

Only in the imaginations of Americans.

Allahu Akbar, nothing beats the God's will

God's will is not the will of Saudi Arabia or ISIS. God is not a psychopathic and barbaric Salafi / Sunni (or Shia) Arab. God is not at all what you imagine Him to be.

Only in the imaginations of Americans.

God's will is not the will of Saudi Arabia or ISIS. God is not a psychopathic and barbaric Salafi / Sunni (or Shia) Arab. God is not at all what you imagine Him to be.

God's will is also not the will of dictator

You ruined my sentence :(

don't feel sad my friend, its just a sentence

Has SAA cut across M-5 highway yet? That's the main supply line for rebels operating in Aleppo.

Russians and Syrians hanging out.

n7pRfRQ.jpg

I bet no one hangs out with the guy on the front with his two thumbs up and that loser smile on his face.

Don't get too carried off there, there is no USA/EU vs Russia/Iran in Syria. All these nations/unions have contact with each other and recently nuclear deal will pave way for economical cooperation at least. The only real war existing right now is the world vs revolutionary , self-determined Sunni men who seek to restore piety and morality to the world.

Why do you think the whole world (USA+Russia+Saudi+Iran+Israel+Egypt+Costa Rico+Argentine+Zimbabwe) all have a huge conspiracy to put down "determined Sunni men who seek to restore piety and morality to the world"?

I mean, dude, come on. You think all the politicians and state leaders are play acting 24 hours of the day because of random sunni guys?

Don't get too carried off there, there is no USA/EU vs Russia/Iran in Syria. All these nations/unions have contact with each other and recently nuclear deal will pave way for economical cooperation at least. The only real war existing right now is the world vs revolutionary , self-determined Sunni men who seek to restore piety and morality to the world.
In that case, few nukes can do the job because no one has to fear any blowback because everyone has the same goal. Why bother with years of military campaign? The truth is US is using Sunni terrorists to do their job and Russia is using Shia terrorists.

What sort of molarity is that which requires beheading , biting dead people's heart , forcefully converting , slaughtering people based on their sect , etc ?

what is self-determined here ? , as long as I know these so called self determined revolutionists who are trying to restore morality to this world have no power to make decision and are ordered by some known states in region .

please elaborate further to avoid misunderstanding .

So while their own house is on fire they would rather burn the house next door then putting the fire out in their own.

The mess in their country was influenced by Syrian so called revolution , So they are here to cut the roots than branches even though ISIS has survived because of the US and it's supporters in Iraqi government up to now .

Back
Top Bottom