What's new

Syrian Civil War (Graphic Photos/Vid Not Allowed)

Alliance captured Al-Huwayjinah in Aleppo province.

mi24 is doing that damage then what is the airforce damage doing

Bombers destroy stationary targets like command centers and arms depots. Attack helicopters destroy mobile targets like soldiers and vehicles.

Alliance ground forces in action in Homs province.

Alliance air power rules the sky.

Alliance air power destroyed 49 insurgent strategic targets today.

ISIS suicide bomber training grounds destroyed by Russian airstrike in Syria — RT News

Four Mi-24 cleaning city from terrorists scum.

Just look at the difference Professionally flown Helicopters can make in a conflict. Fantastic and Superb Helicoptering by the Russians. Compare this to how SAAF operates its Hinds, i don't remember seeing them flying this low above a city and employing professional maneuvers and tactics like these.

I remember on this very forum people here were chiding the Russian Forces for their lack of discipline and comparing their performance in Chechnya. Time and again i reminded them that this is not the Force that was seen in Chechnya and Georgia. Well the proof is right here in this very video.

Just look at the difference Professionally flown Helicopters can make in a conflict. Fantastic and Superb Helicoptering by the Russians. Compare this to how SAAF operates its Hinds, i don't remember seeing them flying this low above a city and employing professional maneuvers and tactics like these.

I remember on this very forum people here were chiding the Russian Forces for their lack of discipline and comparing their performance in Chechnya. Time and again i reminded them that this is not the Force that was seen in Chechnya and Georgia. Well the proof is right here in this very video.
If you check carefully u will see that they are firing unguided rockets upwards. Chances to hit something in this way are nearly zero.

Spray_8e762a_53413.jpg

If you take objective approach,those pilots are aces in aviation.
Highly educated,skilled,and mad persons can perform such maneuvers on few meters above the ground..

You are genius. The problem is that with this style of firing (indirect) the accuracy of unguided rockets is extremely low.

Efficiency of Russian bombardment still seems to be 100 times more effective than what US and it's allies are doing in Iraq.
This must be a shame for you.

Seems like your mother dropped you on your head when you were a baby due to gravity as well. Hmmm!

reported

Alliance air power rules the sky and smashes insurgent positions and convoys.

You are genius. The problem is that with this style of firing (indirect) the accuracy of unguided rockets is extremely low.

These are computer aimed and are fairly accurate.

Alliance captured Barayjah in Aleppo province.

CRhSW5yXIAA4S8R.jpg

Alliance Su-34 fighter jet dropping bombs on insurgent positions in East Ghouta.

CRh1TUyUYAAMNUH.jpg

Nusra Front video of in eastern Hama firing at Assad forces. Seems like nothing has changed in regime troops strategy, not sure what the objective was here but it looked stupid. Unless they just wanted to draw fire to locate enemy positions.

@Saif al-Arab

Why do they grow out their hair like that?

Alliance air power decimates Hadher.

CRhCTBEWwAE-_b6.jpg

Alliance Tiger forces soldiers pose with Alliance Russian soldiers

CRhUsezWIAAB4Hh.jpg

Alliance captured Shughaydilah and advancing on Hadher.

CRgyYS4WsAUnFo9.jpg:large

US drone strike targets Nusra Front, this is country which gives impression it is anti-Assad regime but is only targeting independent Sunni groups. Russia/US/Iran/Israel have joint agenda in Syria.

Senior al-Qaida commander killed in an airstrike in Syria - Yahoo News

BEIRUT (AP) — An airstrike has killed a top al-Qaida commander and two other fighters in Syria, activists said Saturday, but it was not immediately clear whether it was carried out by the U.S.-led coalition or Russian warplanes.
The Britain-based Syrian Observatory for Human Rights said Abdul Mohen Abdallah Ibrahim al-Charekh, a Saudi better known as Sanafi al-Nasr, was killed Thursday in an airstrike near the northern Syrian town of Dana, along with another Saudi and a Moroccan member of al-Qaida's local affiliate, known as the Nusra Front.

Farsnews

TEHRAN (FNA)- Commander of the Islamic Revolution Guards Corps Major General Mohammad Ali Jafari announced that 100,000 popular forces have been prepared in Syria to fight against the terrorist groups, highlighting martyred IRGC Commander Brigadier General Hossein Hamadani's role in mobilizing these troops.
"Martyred Brigadier General Hamadani played an important role in convincing the Syrian officials, including President Bashar al-Assad, of the importance of organizing people as the only way to save Syria," Jafari said in an interview with the state TV on Saturday.

"Today, we are witnessing the organization of 100,000 Syrian people to fight against insecurities and Brigadier General Hamadani played an effective role in this regard," he added.

@Saif al-Arab

Whose hair? Some of the rebels hair?

Long hair is not part of Sunnah. It's probably convenient for a lot of fighters to grow it out a bit. Also historically a lot of Arabs had long or semi-long hair as this was popular at times for instance in Arabia. I mean it was fashion in Europe too for centuries and until not long ago, lol.

There is a isolated tribe in KSA that live in the mountains of Hijaz who mistrust almost every stranger and their men tend to have semi-long hair. BBC once made a documentary about them. Quite interesting. I think that it is purely a tradition. Nothing to do with religion.

There are quite a lot of Bedouins in Syria they might have a tendency to grow their hair longer too. Not sure about this to be honest with you.

Last edited:
Nusra Front video of in eastern Hama firing at Assad forces. Seems like nothing has changed in regime troops strategy, not sure what the objective was here but it looked stupid. Unless they just wanted to draw fire to locate enemy positions.

@Saif al-Arab

It's funny these insurgents are wearing no body armor whatsoever. Artillery rounds and bombs air burst causes thousands of hypersonic fragments raining down, dubbed steel rain in the Gulf War. Can't imagine insurgent losses. Must be in the thousands.

Whose hair? Some of the rebels hair?

Long hair is not part of Sunnah. It's probably convenient for a lot of fighters to grow it out a bit. Also historically a lot of Arabs had long or semi-long hair as this was popular at times for instance in Arabia. I mean it was fashion in Europe too for centuries and until not long ago, lol.

There is a isolated tribe in KSA that live in the mountains of Hijaz who mistrust almost every stranger and their men tend to have semi-long hair. BBC once made a documentary about them. Quite interesting. I think that it is purely a tradition. Nothing to do with religion.

There are quite a lot of Bedouins in Syria they might have a tendency to grow their hair longer too. Not sure about this to be honest with you.

I'm apparently Arab but don't have the genetic to grow my hair out like that. Would be kind of cool if I did, lol.

It's funny these insurgents are wearing no body armor whatsoever. Artillery rounds and bombs air burst causes thousands of hypersonic fragments raining down, dubbed steel rain in the Gulf War. Can't imagine insurgent losses. Must be in the thousands.

They can't produce/afford body armor, let alone have any access to modern military body armor. I don't think body armor will help when going up against air power, body armor is usually used by the side attacking that dominates the air space.

Back
Top Bottom