What's new

Syrian Civil War (Graphic Photos/Vid Not Allowed)

The main reason you hate Assad is because Assad was against the Israel-US plans for the middle east. Simple as that. Don't pretend you got up from sleep and suddenly became the defenders of Islamist factions and ideology.

For the Syrian people, getting rid of dangerous jihadist that have foreign elements looking to establish a caliphate is the logical first step. The door has always been open to talks with real oppositions to find a peaceful solution.

Your plan seems to be to continue this war, get rid of Assad, let the land burn (plus Iraq) for the next decade, while Zionists like you shake their head and go, "Look at these extremist muslims...daddy America, please give us more funding to defend ourselves against these backward monsters"

The thing is, I don't think you are willfully lying. I actually think you believe your own bullshit.
US could get rid of Assad 4 years ago. But US policy is clear: prolong the war. When Assadists were on run US did not allow a single stinky Fagot ATGM for rebels. But when Assadists invited Hezollah and Iraqis in 2003, US allowed hundreds of ATGM to balance them.

live from the Battlefront ! Check the huge sand hill which is build by Syrian Army to give the Tanks a higher firing position !

Alliance captured Sirmaniyah in Ghab plain

US could get rid of Assad 4 years ago. But US policy is clear: prolong the war. When Assadists were on run US did not allow a single stinky Fagot ATGM for rebels. But when Assadists invited Hezollah and Iraqis in 2003, US allowed hundreds of ATGM to balance them.

The US had its chance. The US missed its chance. Now with Russian aircraft and artillery pouring in, no TOWs can save insurgents. TOWs cannot counter aircraft and artillery. TOW max range 4.2 km cannot even counter 120 mm mortars 7.1 km range much less Smerch 90 km range. Eventually insurgents will run out of man power and insurgency will be crushed.

Last edited:
Rebels recaptured Tall Jibbin and Ahras from ISIS in Northern Aleppo. Around ~100 ISIS fighters killed in initial attack by rebels and the failed ISIS counter attack. Meanwhile SAA now has infantry school, which ISIS handed over to SAA. ISIS defector confirmed this.

Rebels also never lost Sirmaniyah unlike the troll Ultron/Superboy insists.

CRRIVP6W8AAXZPb.jpg:large

To put it bluntly. Air power and artillery cause more than 90% of all casualties. You don't win a war with AK-47. Even TOWs won't get you victory. TOW range 4.2 km is not meant to counter air power and artillery. For every Alliance casualty, insurgents lose more than 100. It's not hard to see insurgents will lose the war of attrition.

Woohoo! :victory: New Alliance soldiers trained by Russia. Shiny.

3179dfb702dc.jpg

Alliance air power levels insurgent strategic positions.

Combat report: Russian jets make 41 sorties against ISIS in Syria, cut off its arms supplies — RT News

new map shows Alliance captured Sirmaniyah in Ghab

CRTof-QXAAEsLy3.jpg:large

Rebels recaptured Tall Jibbin and Ahras from ISIS in Northern Aleppo. Around ~100 ISIS fighters killed in initial attack by rebels and the failed ISIS counter attack. Meanwhile SAA now has infantry school, which ISIS handed over to SAA. ISIS defector confirmed this.

Rebels also never lost Sirmaniyah unlike the troll Ultron/Superboy insists.

CRRIVP6W8AAXZPb.jpg:large

Rebels are between a rock and a hard place. They are fighting ISIS in order to get at least political interaction and support from international community. However if it's true that an offensive will take place in Aleppo, really I don't see any arms supply going to rebels and they won't be able to repel it especially due to ISIS-rebel conflict. Either rebel groups will dissolve and some members join ISIS or pro-Assad alliance will succeed in all areas of Aleppo and isolate rebels in Idlib then this will mean pretty much revolution is lost cause. I'm not trying to upset you my friend but they will remain indifferent to your cause just as they have towards ours.

Now thats plain childish and u know it.

Why I said that Assadists are worse than ISIS? - Because they do everything what ISIS do massacres (Houla, Banias etc), ethnic cleansing. But in addition they do mass murder with barrel bombs, industrial scale torture (not beheading or blowing dozen guys on camera but torturing to death tens of thousands for years), starved entire cities and gassed kids. They crossed all possible limits.
you do realize that isis and fsa terrorist are hiding behind the people to protect themselves and if the army bombs that place there will be civilian casualties and after that paid trolls like you come into place....wtf is wrong with me why am i even replying to you :suicide:

you do realize that isis and fsa terrorist are hiding behind the people to protect themselves and if the army bombs that place there will be civilian casualties and after that paid trolls like you come into place....wtf is wrong with me why am i even replying to you :suicide:
So you complain about Israeli tactics while you support Assad's tactics, which are identical to those of Israel. Same rhetoric too.
"Terrorists are using civilians as human shields and that makes it justified to flatten entire blocks." - Assadist & Israeli trolls.

So you complain about Israeli tactics while you support Assad's tactics, which are identical to those of Israel. Same rhetoric too.
"Terrorists are using civilians as human shields and that makes it justified to flatten entire blocks." - Assadist & Israeli trolls.
in scenario of isreals army its an excuse to kill civilians and grab more land, where in Syria its the truth there is clear drone footage's out there where isis and moderate be-headers are hiding between just to keep them selves alive and i am not on the side of assad regime but right now we need it to get rid of terrorists.....after the isis and fsa terrorist are over there should be fair and clean elections thats it.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom