What's new

Syrian Civil War (Graphic Photos/Vid Not Allowed)

Looks like they captured about 70km which is not bad, but i agree they suffered heavy losses. I am sure the Russian Commanders would have been banging their heads when the SAA Armour rolled in. Classic amateur, that you move in heavy armour after aerial bombardments where the rebels had setup ATGM Kill Boxes. The Russians have a lot to teach the SAA, they have a long way to go. They need to alter their infantry and armour doctrine, the rebels will simply adapt when the SAA throws Armour and Bombs into the battle.

On the other hand, looks like the Russian Artillery, jets and gunships were bang on target.

Syrian lives, well, they are expendable for Russia. What is Russia's goal? Russian Arab Republic. Russia wants both sides to bleed and then when both sides run short on men, boom, Russia invades Syria and takes over the country. The biggest battles are ahead. The crusaders are coming! The crusaders are coming!

How rude of you, you bad boy... Other Syrians also welcomed their airstrikes, they lit up 20-23 candles.. I mean tanks celebrating. Didn't they? :partay:
like your ISIS bros you celebrate any killing. your saudi master teached you well.

Looks like Russia entered Afghanistan 2.0 just like how the US wants to see it.

Russia won't have a single casualty this time. Technology has come a long way since Afghanistan. These days Russia can shoot GPS guided land attack cruise missiles from subs off the Syrian coast and level every Syrian city without a single casualty.

That's the way I like it.

img12854.jpg

Russian pro-Putin journalist Dmitry Steshin reports from Syria:

CQvpImWVAAAHWq5.png

1) All day was very heavy artillery barrage.
2) Jets bombed every 15 minutes.
3) No results on the ground yet.

Looks like Russia entered Afghanistan 2.0 just like how the US wants to see it.
i am not happy Russia is there
but it is clear by seeing the videos that US clearly help by information and giving weapons to rebels so Russians loose as many troops as possible

the fight against ISIS seems to be a fake one. they participate to destabilize the world.

Russia won't have a single casualty this time. Technology has come a long way since Afghanistan. These days Russia can shoot GPS guided land attack cruise missiles from subs off the Syrian coast and level every Syrian city without a single casualty.
Do you know how expensive it is to wage war? What does Russia get in return? It is not only about causalities. The US wants Russia to be stuck in the swamp called Syria to drain the Federation economically. Soviet disintegration 2.0 but this time disintegration of the federation.

i am not happy Russia is there
but it is clear by seeing the videos that US clearly help by information and giving weapons to rebels so Russians loose as many troops as possible

the fight against ISIS seems to be a fake one. they participate to destabilize the world.
Russia has no business in Syria. I think supporting a genocidal dictator that the majority of the Muslim world hates won't be a good move on the long-run. I mean Iran's image is already ruined everywhere they have nothing to loose but Russia's image was getting better and now they ruin their image again.

Last edited:
Do you know how expensive it is to wage war? What does Russia get in return? It is not only about causalities. The US wants Russia to be stuck in the swamp called Syria to drain the Federation economically. Soviet disintegration 2.0 but this time disintegration of the federation.

Russia has no business in Syria. I think supporting a genocidal dictator that the majority of the Muslim world hates won't be a good move on the long-run. I mean Iran's image is already ruined everywhere but Russia's image was getting better and now they ruin their image again.
We have shitloads of old soviet ammo like bombs, rockets etc, its not eternal, it has expiration date. So instead of scrapping it we just bomb with everything that we have :-) almost for free and without any risk. Thats why some of bombs do not detonate. They are all pretty old.
p.s. everybody who dont support us is dictator, funny yeah?

Syrian lives, well, they are expendable for Russia. What is Russia's goal? Russian Arab Republic. Russia wants both sides to bleed and then when both sides run short on men, boom, Russia invades Syria and takes over the country. The biggest battles are ahead. The crusaders are coming! The crusaders are coming!

post-2346-0-22353900-1437472888.gif

After the Russians were humiliated in Afghanistan they wont be stupid enough to have too many ground forces

But with sanctions in place Russia cant lose too much money

A good way to screw the Russians at the moment is to make them crack under financial strain

Russia will not stop until Syria has a Christian president, just like Lebanon does. :p:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom