What's new

Syrian Civil War (Graphic Photos/Vid Not Allowed)

Indeed, firing unguided rockets at civilian towns is very brave thing
Israel bombs Lebanon in 2006:

bombs_lebanon.jpg

06erla.600.jpg

gaza-bomb-e1318014962437.jpg

192642682_2fea4cce66_o.jpg

israel-gaza_phosphorus_bomb.jpg

they liberated Shabaa farms and even Jerusalem.

They liberated half of Zionist occupied Lebanon in 2000.

bombs_lebanon.jpg

06erla.600.jpg

So you cry when Israel bombs Lebanon with white phosphorus but it's okay for Russia to do it because they're targeting wahhabeast salafi wahhabi jihadi sunni terrorists right?
Maybe if you Iranians didn't have selective justice people would take you more seriously.

F**k exams.
Calculus is fun if you understand it lol

Aww how cute. You have the ability to use MS Paint. Good job! 10/10 every Iranian scientist approves. If they don't they'll be hanged anyway.

I looooooove that cartoon. :woot:.... What does it say?
"The soldier
Pinky
'What are you going to do today, Brain?'
The officer
Brain
'What we do every night, Pinky!! We're going to try to take over Darayya' "

I so love what's happening right now, moderate beheaders and their isis brothers are dying left and right in every single front in Syria :yahoo: Good job Russia, Iran, Syria and Iraq; kill more of the bad guys :smitten:

I so love what's happening right now, moderate beheaders and their isis brothers are dying left and right in every single front in Syria :yahoo: Good job Russia, Iran, Syria and Iraq; kill more of the bad guys :smitten:
Yeah, all those dead children in Ariha, Aleppo, and Idlib! Brave secular SAA advancing, amirite?
You are -so- lucky graphic photos are not allowed on this forum. Or else I would have proof to disprove every bullshit lie you, and all the other Assadists on this forum, have posed.

Yeah, all those dead children in Ariha, Aleppo, and Idlib! Brave secular SAA advancing, amirite?
You are -so- lucky graphic photos are not allowed on this forum. Or else I would have proof to disprove every bullshit lie you, and all the other Assadists on this forum, have posed.
These will still be enjoying it.

bombs_lebanon.jpg

06erla.600.jpg

Your pics are from Dahya, a small closed Dahya Hezbollah suburb, where Hezbollah did not allow even the Lebanese security personal to enter. Its state within a state.

IAF destroyed specific targets there after prior warning with pinpoint strikes.

hezb2.jpg

Hezb.jpg

People in Beirut calmly watched the bombings in Dahya coz they knew that only very specific Hezbollah buildings are targeted:

1432524887_1499246630-jpg.268192

Israel offered a complete withdrawal from Lebanon already in 1983. But it was foiled by pro-Assad gangs like Hezbollah. As result Israel stayed in Lebanon for another 17 years.

Despite the complete withdrawal to UN designated lines in 2000, Hezbollah continued regular attacks claiming Shabaa farms, half of Ghajar village and eventually marching on Jerusalem.

2000–06 Shebaa Farms conflict - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

After 2006 these attacks stopped, although Ghajar, Shabaa farms and Jerusalem are still in Israeli hands.

Now Hezbollah adopted a new strategy: the road to Jerusalem passes through Hasakeh, Aleppo, Damascus etc :lol: I.e. Nasrallah tells his baboon followers that he harms Israel by murdering Syrian Muslims o_O

Okay? Of course there are children and families that left too. But there are rebels as well. This was bound to happen, ISIS to the east was their only hope to break the siege on them. Since they don't recognize ISIS it wouldn't have worked out. So now no rebels exist in Homs. Or whichever part of Homs. I thought it was Homs now it says Hama.

Your propaganda is hitting a new level. From the same account:

From the very first day and under the deal terms all the terrorists should be out of Waer with their families, also 2000 have agreed to give up any form of arms and stay in Homs.

So your picture here literally means nothing, just a failed trolling attempt.

-----------------------------------------

Turkish terrorist member of Nusra front launched an unsuccessful suicide attack with a BMP near Al-Eis, South Aleppo, failing to even reach the town and his objective, he must be totally mad at hell right now, lol.

CVwmsZLUwAArWpv.jpg

---------------------------------------

Hezbollah obliterated a local Nusra commander along with 8 of his troops in a successful attack near Syria-Lebanon border.

9 Nusra militants killed in Lebanon-Syria border clash with Hezbollah | News , Lebanon News | THE DAILY STAR

ur pathetic that you appreciate something like this, who made you pdf think thank disgusting
Not a single civilian was hurt in this attack. Fully legitimate. I did not show anything graphic. Why u are crying?

- Dropping barrel bombs on populated areas is disgusting.
- Supporting those who drop barrel bombs on populated areas is disgusting.
- Starving civilians is disgusting.
- Supporting those who starve civilians is disgusting.
- Gassing civilians is disgusting.
- Supporting those who gas civilians is disgusting.
- Inviting foreign militias to kill own citizens is disgusting.
- Supporting those who invite foreign militias to kill own citizens is disgusting.
- Inviting foreign air force to bomb own citizens is disgusting.
- Supporting those who invite foreign air force to bomb own citizens is disgusting.

And here also what is disgusting:

CUmwIE2WsAA1Wp.jpg

Assad's TV at its best. Making reports near bodies of own citizens. They make it all the time, especially this fake blond chick loves filing among the bodies.

View attachment 273543

But that's not neutral. You are making yourselves heard because they see x, y and z. Whether you are pro or anti Assad is irrelevant. The fact remains that it's not neutral. AIPAC lobbied for airstrikes while Netanyahu and the government is saying you are neutral, and that's even if we ignore the 3 or 4 airstrikes you've carried out against the Syrian Army. Seriously dude who the **** are you kidding?
LOL what can I say. In for years of non stop murder torture and ethnic cleansins by Assad AIPAC only once voiced when he gassed 1400 civilians (and that did not affect anything). And u whine like a girl that its terrible involvement. What can I say.

As for strikes, they were carried against illegal shipments of arms for Hezbollah.

Back
Top Bottom