What's new

Syrian Civil War (Graphic Photos/Vid Not Allowed)

We cure injured Syrians, just as we cure hundreds thousands of Palestinians every year.

How many Syrian government soldiers have you 'treated'? At least be creative with your excuses.

Israel is considered a state sponsor of terrorism for aiding and abetting terrorists by providing them material support against the UN recognized government of Syria and will be receiving punishment for its actions.

A few suppressed sniper rifles can cause some damage in a target rich environment like Tel Aviv.

How many Syrian government soldiers have you 'treated'? At least be creative with your excuses.
Why you are putting "treated" in brackets? We provide medical help to everyone who is asking. Assadist soldiers did not ask our help, they have own hospitals which are not barrel bombed, but if they asked we would help.

Israel is considered a state sponsor of terrorism for aiding and abetting terrorists by providing them material support against the UN recognized government of Syria and will be receiving punishment for its actions.
Stop with ur hallucinations, crying bear. Dozens of countries provide MILITARY aid to non government forces in Syria and it does not make them "sponsor of terrorists".

Israel does not provide any aid except humanitarian.

Israel couldnt defeat a bunch of shias with ak's lmao.
I answered that million times.

1) Hezbollah are not "bunch with AK" but IRGC special force division. They get ALL weapons which Ayatulas and Assad has: from modern ATGM to ballistic missiles. They can get tanks easily and only reason they dont use them is because they know that Israel will destroy tanks in first minutes of the conflict.

2) Impossible to defeat ideology, especially in short period of time, you can only contain. And thats what Israel DID. Since 2006 Hezbollah does not dare to attack Israel, despite we still posses Sheba Farms, which they used as pretext for attacks before 2006.

2000–06 Shebaa Farms conflict - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

But according to @500 its all useless man and even an F-4 can carry more bombs so go figure. I think @500 has been hallucinating a bit lately.
I am not talking about coulda shoulda. I am talking what Tu-22 actually dropped. They dropped 12 500 pound bombs each - considerably less than F-4 can carry. It proves that it was nothing but propaganda show.

They dropped 12 500 pound bombs each - considerably less than F-4 can carry.

500 kg, not 500 lb. 500 kg is 1102 lb. Russia goes with metric system. America goes with imperial system. I doubt F-4 can carry as much ordinance as Tu-22, the latter being a dedicated bomber after all.

500 kg, not 500 lb. 500 kg is 1102 lb. Russia goes with metric system. America goes with imperial system. I doubt F-4 can carry as much ordinance as Tu-22, the latter being a dedicated bomber after all.
500 lb my non indo-european friend. 12 FAB-250 bombs = 3 tons total.

CULEpL1VAAAETfQ.jpg

50 iranians killed
60 iraqis killed
Which is less than the paris attack casualties

60 Iraqis killed throughout the whole war? and no one really knows the number of Iranians killed in Syria , it can be a lot more it can be a lot less.

glitched quote, just saw it now..
Israel is extremely neutral in this conflict. Our border with Syria is sealed not a single bullet passes through.
how about those wounded al nusra jihadis getting top of the line medical care and helped along by IDF ?

best medical solution to those guys is 10 each, or a cocktail of 5.56 and 7.62 lead nuggets implanted in their brain. :guns:

Thats fact, which no one can deny.
lesser of 2 evils afaic, they'll come for you next if these islamist maniacs emerge victorious in this conflict, you know it.

it's right there is Dr Terrorax's sig even :partay:

it's beyond my scope of even trying to make sense of Israel's game plan here, apart from... fears of a nuclear armed Iran in the future so you're weakening/destroying their next door to you allies, maybe ? :what:

:cheesy: I have no idea what the hell is going on, but good luck and best wishes vs the saudi funded terrorists.

I am not talking about coulda shoulda. I am talking what Tu-22 actually dropped. They dropped 12 500 pound bombs each - considerably less than F-4 can carry. It proves that it was nothing but propaganda show.

The Tu-22 will drop whatever it needs to drop based on what the mission requires not based on what @500 likes.

I don't know of any F-4 that can carry a 24 ton payload and with a 2400 km combat radius on top of everything.

I answered that million times.

1) Hezbollah are not "bunch with AK" but IRGC special force division. They get ALL weapons which Ayatulas and Assad has: from modern ATGM to ballistic missiles. They can get tanks easily and only reason they dont use them is because they know that Israel will destroy tanks in first minutes of the conflict.

2) Impossible to defeat ideology, especially in short period of time, you can only contain. And thats what Israel DID. Since 2006 Hezbollah does not dare to attack Israel, despite we still posses Sheba Farms, which they used as pretext for attacks before 2006.

2000–06 Shebaa Farms conflict - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I dnt give a crap but the world saw that Israel was not able to defeat Hezbollah or degrade it severely.

Fact : Hezbollah is stronger and bigger than it was in 2006
Fact : Hezbollah will have experienced personnel after the war in Syria ends
Fact : Hezbollah will still be a threat to Israel

So much for containing. lol

3 ISIS field commanders in Aleppo province killed in Russian airstrikes – General Staff
https://www.rt.com/news/322728-aleppo-commanders-killed-airstrikes/
564df902c361882d028b458e.jpg

"The militants have admitted the death of Abu Nurlbagasi, Muhammad ibn Khayrat and Al-Okab as a result of Russian airstrikes in the area of Aleppo,” Colonel General Andrey Kartapolov, General Staff spokesman, told journalists Thursday.

The terrorists are suffering heavy losses in manpower as a result of Russian airstrikes, Kartapolov said.

"In order to conceal the true number of casualties, the evacuation of the dead and wounded militants is carried out in the dark,” the spokesman added. "According to our data, due to heavy losses and the inability to bury all of the eliminated terrorists in accordance with Islamic tradition, the commanders decided to dump the bodies of ordinary militants in sewage pits."

The Russian Air Force has “completely disrupted" the command of militant jihadist units operating in the Homs province.

The General Staff is aware of cases when terrorist unit commanders refused to carry out orders from their superiors, Kartapolov said.

“The field commander with the call sign ‘Abu Husan’ violated the order of his senior commanders and refused to move his unit to the village of Telbisa.”

Meanwhile, fighters in the unit led by Jabhat al-Nusra commander Abu Musab as-Suri failed to carry out an order to eliminate Syrian government units near the village of Deir Hanna, Kartapolov said.

The Russian Air Force conducted a second massive air strike against Islamic State and other terror groups in Syria on Wednesday, hitting 206 targets, Kartapolov said.

“During the day, Russian aircraft carried out 126 sorties by Tu-160, Tu-22M3 planes from Russian territory and operational-tactical aviation from Hmeymim airfield [in Syria].”

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom