What's new

Syrian Civil War (Graphic Photos/Vid Not Allowed)

The Tu-22 will drop whatever it needs to drop based on what the mission requires not based on what @500 likes.

I don't know of any F-4 that can carry a 24 ton payload and with a 2400 km combat radius on top of everything.
You keep talking about woulda coulda, why I am talking about what actually happened. So far they just dropped 3 tons of bombs which proves its nothing but show.

I dnt give a crap but the world saw that Israel was not able to defeat Hezbollah or degrade it severely.

Fact : Hezbollah is stronger and bigger than it was in 2006
Fact : Hezbollah will have experienced personnel after the war in Syria ends
Fact : Hezbollah will still be a threat to Israel

So much for containing. lol
Assad in 2010 was stronger than he was in 1973. So what? Fact that he did no dare to attack us since then.

Same goes with Hezbollah. After 2006 they dont dare to attack us.

So both Assad and Hezbollah can scream they defeated Israel in 1973 and 2006 but as long they sit quiet like good puppies no one cares.

P.S. as for experience, Hezbollah is losing people who have experience fighting Merkavas, who have experience hiding from artillery and air force shelling and replaces them with people who fight Toyotas and dont know how is being shelled and bombed.

how about those wounded al nusra jihadis getting top of the line medical care and helped along by IDF ?
So if we see wounded people we should interrogate them? Even when it comes to rebel fighters. these are local native Syrians who defend their villages against sectarian terrorist mercenaries from Afghanistan and Lebanon.

lesser of 2 evils afaic, they'll come for you next if these islamist maniacs emerge victorious in this conflict, you know it.
The biggest Islamist maniacs are Ayatula regime.

Since 2006 Hezbollah does not dare to attack Israel, despite we still posses Sheba Farms, which they used as pretext for attacks before 2006.
Now for this you have to appreciate arab regimes like saudis and some lebanese melitia who blame Hezbollah for that attack otherwise these people are determined means they will let you leave shebaa like you did in 2000.

You keep talking about woulda coulda, why I am talking about what actually happened. So far they just dropped 3 tons of bombs which proves its nothing but show..

So I assume that you have classified, precise intelligence of where those 3 tons of bombs fell in order to say that it was for nothing but show, right?

I'm impressed by your access to classified intelligence man.

Dear @WebMaster , This thread has become a complete waste in which only propaganda , ranting , baseless accusations and off topic posts can be found rather than constructive and useful debates and discussions .

I suggest you to choose one or several ( if possible ) good , neutral and well mannered moderators for these three most-viewed threads in order to increase the quality of Middle East section .

Syrian Civil War (Graphic Photos/Vid Not Allowed)

Yemen Watch - News, Updates & Discussions.
https://defence.pk/threads/iraqs-war-against-is-terrorism-updates-and-discussions.334171/
Iraq's war against IS terrorism | Updates and Discussions

500 lb my non indo-european friend. 12 FAB-250 bombs = 3 tons total.

CULEpL1VAAAETfQ.jpg

Tu-22M3 main strength is it's range and speed

but a squadron of A-4 Skyhawks would be just as effective.

Douglas-A-4-airborne-with-bombs-Danang-South-Vietnam-1967-69.jpg

Tu-22M3 main strength is it's range and speed

but a squadron of A-4 Skyhawks would be just as effective.

The Tu-22M3 can also carry 3 very large cruise missiles, something that the A-4 Skyhawks can't do.

Tu-22M3.jpg

Rebels sent this idiot to hell:
CUNMmCHXIAAeOvk.jpg

CUNMmCLWEAA1yD0.jpg

Russian airstrikes on rebel-held Aleppo kill 1 woman, injure 6 other civilians, 0 rebels dead:

Rebel front in South Aleppo is now up to the Dam:

Regime using child soldiers, two recruits in the SAA die in Eastern Ghouta, one born 1998 the other 1999 (my age and younger):
CUL46ftUYAA30bh.jpg:large

In 2015, 540 regime tanks were knocked out, 123 of which were knocked out after Russian intervention:
CUHvlD3WsAMPN95.jpg:large

Rebels fighting ISIS in Qalamoun Desert:

Last edited:

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom